Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Training Logs Keep your training and supplement logs here

Old 01-21-2012, 02:29 PM   #521
Disciple X
Max Brawn

Training Type: Powerlifting
Disciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machine

Thanks fellas. I squatted, benched, and deadlifted yesterday, and I feel like a champ today
Disciple X is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2012, 07:39 PM   #522
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Got your PM DX. Will respond tomorrow ASAP. Busy day today.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 08:22 PM   #523
Disciple X
Max Brawn

Disciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machine

10-4. thanks man.
Old 01-24-2012, 08:17 AM   #524
Disciple X
Max Brawn

1-23-12

Squats
45x10
135x5
225x3
275x3
295x3 x 2 sets

Paused Bench
45x10
95x8
135x5
185x3
225x3
275x3
315x2 x 2 sets

Called it a day here. Felt horrible. Been fighting some kind of sickness the past couple days, and this workout was a terrible idea. I could literally feel something bad happen to my system after the two bench sets...

Last night i cooked up 6 eggs with cheese and a half pound of bacon. Took it down and made a green shake with spinach, romaine, oj, frozen strawberries and blueberries... figured it woukd help to load my system with all the good stuff i could handle. Also took a bunch of nyquil and cashed out for the night. I feel a lot better this morning, but i'm going to give myself a few days actual REST from the gym.

I still have a tweak in my right knee, so i wont be squatting til i can get it healed up... it isnt getting any worse, but its not getting any better with me still squatting on it either... couple days ice and rest and it should be fine...

Guess i cant go wide open all the time :-/
Old 01-24-2012, 10:07 AM   #525
Traphouse86
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 6 Years
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Muscle Milk & Xtend
Traphouse86 is a dedicated contributorTraphouse86 is a dedicated contributorTraphouse86 is a dedicated contributorTraphouse86 is a dedicated contributorTraphouse86 is a dedicated contributorTraphouse86 is a dedicated contributorTraphouse86 is a dedicated contributorTraphouse86 is a dedicated contributorTraphouse86 is a dedicated contributorTraphouse86 is a dedicated contributorTraphouse86 is a dedicated contributor

You just were not warmed up yet. Should of took 350 to the chest.

"I don’t believe that anyone knows what his or her full potential is, I don’t believe in genetics as a ceiling for performance, and I don’t believe in plateaus." JMB

Proudly Sponsored by http://muscleandbrawn.com/
Traphouse86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 11:20 AM   #526
tank
Max Brawn

Training Exp: Rookie
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Food
tank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributor

vitamin C! get well soon dx.

20 JAN 12 at 200 (90) BW - 385/275/405 (175/125/184) SQ/B/D

29 MAY 12 at 206 (93) BW - 135/175 (61/79) SN/CJ
tank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 11:34 AM   #527
Disciple X
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traphouse86 View Post
You just were not warmed up yet. Should of took 350 to the chest.
350 will fall soon! I think yesterday you and noah slipped those doubled minis on the bar while i was getting set...
Old 01-24-2012, 11:37 AM   #528
Disciple X
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by tank View Post
vitamin C! get well soon dx.
Yeah man... i already feel about 80% better this morning. I had chills and a fever and crap yesterday after i left the gym... i think bombarding it with everything i did last bight made a huge difference and warded it off... i'm going to play it safe the next couple days though to make sure. Bout to repeat the green smoothie of goodness in a few minutes. That cant help but make you feel better
Old 01-24-2012, 11:48 AM   #529
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Last night i cooked up 6 eggs with cheese and a half pound of bacon. Took it down and made a green shake with spinach, romaine, oj, frozen strawberries and blueberries... figured it woukd help to load my system with all the good stuff i could handle.
Had a vegan make one of those for me once, but she didn't add enough sweet produce. Gack.

Get well and get that knee healed.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 11:55 AM   #530
Disciple X
Max Brawn

I've made some really good ones and some really bad ones... and the difference between the two is huge. Do not EVER use turnip greens in one. Lol. Seems the more basic they are the better.... spinach apple blueberry is great. Spinach, oj and bananna is good too.

Oj, and banannas seem to hide other flavors well. I've been told pineapple juice is wonderful for this and i jave some sitting on the counter... it may go in this upcoming shake....

Spinach is my green of choice. It disappears into the fruit. Romaine lettuce does almost as good. I loaded up the one last night and i could taste the romaine just a tad, but i didnt mind....