Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Training Logs (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   CLEEPERS Reeve's classic physique log (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6807)

CLEEPER 07-15-2011 09:32 PM

CLEEPERS Reeve's classic physique log

Im new here but a lot of you guy's know me from Ms. to those that dont, I have been on this routine for quite some time after seeing the results Carl was getting on it with GLWANABE's help. Here it is
Week 16 Day 3
Squats ATG135x9+1
185x8
200x8

Regular style Dead Lifts215x5 +5 lbs
225x5+5 lbs
255x5+5 lbs

Chin ups shoulder width grip 3 sets as many as possible12

Behind the Neck press145x10
145x9+1
145x10+2( had enough so I went for it. Could have done more i think)

Bench Press150x10
170x10+1
200x9. after going for more reps on shoulder press the last few reps should have been hard but i tried a leg drive technique I seen today that showed me I was not using enough leg drive. It seemed to work well as i really felt the reps going up easier.

Barbell Curls95x10
95x10+1
95x9

BOdy weight Dips5x10. last 2 sets were hard to finish but I still pushed through it

Barbell Calf raise'sToday i did them in a dead lift grip ( forgot to raise the bar in the squat rack position before putting the weight on it. )

215x15+10 lbs on all three sets
215x15
215x15

ABs I did all three exercise's in a giant set for 2 rounds

Ball crunch's reaching straight out over my face with 6 lbs of ankle weigthts x 20

Straight leg raises on power tower (aka Roman Chair) x 15

Side bends with a 35 lb kettle bell ( obliques) x20 each side slow and controlled

Today was a great work out, I feel much stronger after my 2 week vacation on all upper body lifts. Legs its hard to tell since im changing from parallel squats to ATG. Dead lifts felt great though even adding weight.
This work out took a little bit longer then a normal friday work out , my 6 year old daughter wanted to work out with us. SHe is a warrior, I think she has potential to be one heck of an athlete one day. she has a fitness model type body already at 6. Muscles ripping everywhere and abs already popping out at times. She does not really work out with us much but tonight she wanted to and she stayed for the whole work out. I sacrificed a longer work out because I really want to get my kids in the habbit now.
She never sits still though, very active kid.

Total time = 95 minutes.

Grade A+

BendtheBar 07-15-2011 09:54 PM

Glad to see that A+. Subbed and looking forward to following your progress.

CLEEPER 07-15-2011 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 153117)
Glad to see that A+. Subbed and looking forward to following your progress.

Thanks Steve, Great Community you have over here.:rockon:

CLEEPER 07-16-2011 04:52 AM

I forgot to add that after the final set on bench press, I put 225 on the bar and did 2 reps just to see what i had in me. After the 200 though, I was fried, If it was not for the break while doing barbell curls, Dips would not have been completed.
I think I may do this every friday while I have the whole weekend to rest/Grow.

Carl1174 07-16-2011 04:56 AM

Great workout mate and its fantastic to see tyou taking the time to get your daughter involved. Good habits start young mate and if she gets the bug now thats only a good thing for her in later life :rockon:

Carl.

big_swede 07-16-2011 06:25 AM

Training looks really good! Subbed and looking forward to see you progress!

CLEEPER 07-16-2011 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carl1174 (Post 153159)
Great workout mate and its fantastic to see tyou taking the time to get your daughter involved. Good habits start young mate and if she gets the bug now thats only a good thing for her in later life :rockon:

Carl.

WE learn as we go and you see how I looked pre working out, my oldest daughter is almost 16 and has those same bad eating habbits. We try to get her to change with us we dont buy any junk food but she still eats it when she goes off to friends house. She refuse's to change her diet and exercise with us or on her own.
She is in good shape though because she is a dancer, I just hope she does not ever quit dancing because she will blow up .

We figure if we start with the 2 little ones(twin girls) they will keep it up as its what they know. One of them is a tv head and dont want to work out with us either, the other cant sit still which is why she is muscular now.
I have to say, she has the best damn ATG squat form i have ever seen :rockon: But bench press (1 lb dumbell in each hand) and shoulder press was awful. lol

CLEEPER 07-16-2011 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big_swede (Post 153164)
Training looks really good! Subbed and looking forward to see you progress!

Thanks, Carl inspired me with this and GLWANABE has been here for me on ms along with Carl to help me get into the program.The results i have seen in the last 4 months are better then i ever did in 2 years prior to this routine.

Just shows what a good routine can do

Carl1174 07-16-2011 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CLEEPER (Post 153175)
Just shows what a good routine can do

You still did all the hard work though mate :rockon:

Carl.

CLEEPER 07-16-2011 08:43 AM

yeah I did, and its been fun:rockon: