CLEEPER
Max Brawn
Points: 5,980, Level: 50 Points: 5,980, Level: 50 Points: 5,980, Level: 50
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 2-3
Training Type: Classic
Fav Exercise: Behind the neck press
Fav Supp: Fusion 7 Protien
CLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beast

Thanks Al, Me too. Im going to see how I feel today and decide on tonights work out , I dont recall it being much of a sudden stop but when its happening you dont realize how much the body tenses up.

I jammed my finger and dont have a clue how so no telling what everthing else experience.
Old 08-03-2011, 09:18 AM   #62
T-Bone
The Beardo Weirdo
Max Brawn
Points: 6,038, Level: 50 Points: 6,038, Level: 50 Points: 6,038, Level: 50
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 7
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat
T-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machine

Nice work out back there Cleeper and sorry to hear about the mishap - wow, hitting a horse. Bet you never thought you'd do that.

"There's nothing wrong with being a large mammal." - Val Kilmer as Jim Morrison - The Doors (1991)

Sergey Krastio Trelawny
T-Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 09:41 AM   #63
CLEEPER
Max Brawn

CLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beast

No i never thought I would. Glad it was a horse because from the time I first seen it untill right at impact, I thought it was a large man in the road. It was a dark colored horse and it was walking the same direction as i was travleing. I came around a turn and there it was in the turn. I hit the brakes, blowing the horn and it never spooked. It just kept walking its normal pace and i hit the back end of it.

It came up through my windshield on the passneger side but because it never turned sideways it did not come in. i was very fortunate that first it was a horse and not a man. second, it did not kill me.

thanks for the compliments, Im hoping to lift tonight. I have been doing body weight moves today to see if i feel anything out of ordinary and I feel great. I had a little soreness yesterday but today i feel good.
Old 08-03-2011, 09:55 AM   #64
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLEEPER View Post
what do you all think?
Looks solid too me. I don't care much to make the first set overly heavy, but mileage may vary. Small tweaks like this, or evolving your program, is generally a good idea as the weight gets heavier.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 04:53 PM   #65
CLEEPER
Max Brawn

Week 19 only day this week

I had a week off due to an auto accident, I felt great so Lifting had to happen.

Squats
135x11
185x11+1
200x10

dead lifts
225x5
245x5
275x5= these were heavy after squats . will go up next friday since form felt good.

CHINS
8 -2 =did not take as much rest as usual between the first and second set

Bhtnp
150x10=+1
150x9
150x9

BENCH PRess
150x12
170x12=+1
200x7=-4 Just felt drained by this point.
200x4= had to finish these reps, it was killing me to not finish.

Barbell curls
95x12
95x12
95x12=+1 These combined with N.O exhaust had my arms so pumped today.

Dips
15= these were tough to finish, the extra work on shoulder and bench showed here

Barbell calf raise
215x18+1
215x17x2

Abs
70x15x3 cable crunch on lat tower

3x15 hanging leg raise's.

THis was a tough work out. I really had to push to finish this one, the week off and cut back on portion size's was showing here.
I will see how Monday goes and if strength is down again, I will start eating more on lift days prior to lifting and just after lifting. I cant be having a loss of strength.

The N.O exhaust was a sample I recieved, it mixed great and taste great. It does not get you wired up like NOVEM but seems to do a good job. WHere this stuff really shines is the pump, This had my arms and chest so swoll today.

Over all im only giveing this work out a B-. I made it through but I had a huge lack of energy today.
Old 08-05-2011, 07:18 PM   #66
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Great work. Lots of +1's and those BTNs are huge.

Old 08-05-2011, 08:03 PM   #67
CLEEPER
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Great work. Lots of +1's and those BTNs are huge.
I can honestly say that today was the first time I struggled to get all the reps on btn's. Hope that monday is a better day, I felt good going into this work out but was quickly drained.

Those dead lifts tax the snot out of me
Old 08-08-2011, 06:00 PM   #68
CLEEPER
Max Brawn

Today i took 2 sample packs of N.O xhaust and it did get me more ready for this work out then 1 pack I still was not feeling ready going into this session. I woke up at 11 am and started this work out at 12:10. I think I do much better after being up a while, i dont do well at lifting untill after im wide awake and been up moving for several hours. Its hard to give an accruate oppinion of this product. I do know that it helped me get ready to lift and the pumps are the best i have seen of any pre work out. Here goes

Squats: mis read my paper and added more reps to the first two sets then I should.
135x12+1
185x12+2was supposed to do 11 and I felt the extra rep
200x10=thought i would puke on this last rep. ATG still

STRAIGT LEG DEAD LIFTS
185x12
185x12= did not do any plus reps since Its been a few weeks since doing these

Bent over PENDLAY rows
155x10
165x9+1
165x9+1 Found that i need a little bend in the legs to keep from using body language. worked great

BHTNP
150x10
150x10+1
150x9 Finally caught up to the weight that i needed to be working with. These are taking work to finish now. Always been a little easier then they should have been.

Bench Press
150x12
170x12
200x11=finished the reps I should have finished Friday. I find having my wife spotting me does wonders for my mental focus. When I fail its when im alone. Got to be a mental thing

barbell curl
+5 lbs
100x8x3=actually a nice deload dropping reps back from 12

BW Dips
15= struggled a lot on last set to finish those last 2 reps. Falling back was not an optiion for me.

[b]ADD ON: 20x1 set with bar of upright rows as a light flush. traps felt great doing these[/B

]Barbell calf raise

215x18
215x18+1
215x17

ABS
Decline bench crunch's
15+3 lb dumbell lifting for sky
15+3 lb dumbell lifting for sky

Knee lifts to the sides
15 each side
12 each side with 6 lb ankle weights on. = Pain

I finished this work out with Plus reps almost everywhere so Normally I would give this an A+ BUt today this work out took 1hr and 50 minutes to finish. I had no energy and felt drained after every set on the first 3 exercise's , was taking 5 minutes between sets on squats and dead lifts. 3-4 minutes on Pendlay rows.
After rows I dropped back to about 2 minutes between sets and even down to 1 minute between curls, dips and calf raise. I think my energy came back after bench.

Today i rate this a B, I have to get the energy back up. Tomorrow I will do some cardio to try to improve this problem, I start my days off tomorrow as well so wednesday should be a solid work out. well rested and awake for several hrs before I go into the session.
Old 08-08-2011, 06:30 PM   #69
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Quote:
BHTNP
150x10
150x10+1
150x9 Finally caught up to the weight that i needed to be working with. These are taking work to finish now. Always been a little easier then they should have been.
You're getting up to some beefy numbers. I would expect them to slow and become a bit of a grind.

A rep a week is still an amazing pace with the weight you're moving.

Old 08-08-2011, 06:38 PM   #70
CLEEPER
Max Brawn

I have been waiting for the slow down to happen, really suprised its went this far before I started feeling it.

This routine has been just what I needed to have a good cut . I almost want to start bulking again just to see the results if I actually were trying to gain mass. I have gained 5lbs of muscle mass while on a cut , losing 22 lbs total.

I will most likely try a different routine strength based for a few months and then go back on this routine to get a good bulk. Its just an idea in my head at the moment.