CLEEPER
Max Brawn
Points: 5,980, Level: 50 Points: 5,980, Level: 50 Points: 5,980, Level: 50
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 2-3
Training Type: Classic
Fav Exercise: Behind the neck press
Fav Supp: Fusion 7 Protien
CLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beast

30 minutes on the elliptical today after wake up and a cup of coffee and a 26 gram shot of protien. 447 calories burned according to the counter on the elliptical.
Kicking cardio in high gear on all off days except one. Since I did nothing on Saturday, Sunday had to be it.

Will be hitting the weights tomorrow and if i have time before work, will be doing elliptical right after my weight date.
Old 09-04-2011, 06:00 PM   #122
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Good work Cleep. Hope the new shift is treating you good.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 06:20 PM   #123
BigJosh
Max Brawn
Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 7-8 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press and Curls Bro
Fav Supp: Opti-Men Multi Vit
BigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master member

Some excellent work going on in this thread! If you are crunched for time and wanting to do some cardio, have you considered tabata?

I am not a powerlifter nor am I a bodybuilder. I just want to be big and strong.
Quote:
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: Write that quote down
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: If I am going to be a bro, I am going to be the best
Make gains, not excuses.
BigJosh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 07:07 PM   #124
CLEEPER
Max Brawn

CLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJosh View Post
Some excellent work going on in this thread! If you are crunched for time and wanting to do some cardio, have you considered tabata?
I have never heard of tabata. will google it.

I am thinking about bringing my Kettle bell to work with me, get my cardio done at work and weights at home.

Steve, night shift is always better for me. dont know why I like them better, guess its because i sleep more when i go home first thing in the morning and sleep untill i wake up. on day watch, kids dont let me get to sleep untill its kind of late. Then I only have 4 hrs to sleep.
Old 09-05-2011, 04:45 PM   #125
CLEEPER
Max Brawn

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

week 4 day 1
Real results push pull press

Dead lifts,
5x135
5x155
3x185
4x3x205

Squats
5x135
5x185
3x205
4x3x230+5 lbs( struggled on last 2 sets on last rep, perfect weight)

BHTNP
5x135( to ears)
5x150 to ears
3x165 +5lbs to ears( progressed here as 180 is heavy enough at the moment)
4x3x180

Bench press(dumbbells today)
65'sx12x3(used dumbbells more for the stretch going deep)

Dumbbell row
90x6x4 these felt awsome

Chinups
5,7,5 strict form

Dips
5x10x bw (220 dressed)

done

did not work abs as this work out really hits the core hard and with the added dumbbell rows, the core was smoked.
Old 09-05-2011, 04:54 PM   #126
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Still surprised by how beastly strong you are on the BTNs.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 05:13 PM   #127
CLEEPER
Max Brawn

Thanks Steve,every body has that one move they stand out in. The bhtnp seems to be mine. I use to hate lifting over head and since I started doing them on a regular basis, its my favorite move. I look forward to doing them. I am trying to get to the top of the ears with the lighter sets so its making the heavy sets more dificult. I think after this week I will progress the 2nd set of 5 reps to 155 and work on depth still. Ill leave 180 stationary untill I get the depth I want on the first 3 sets.
Old 09-05-2011, 06:40 PM   #128
CLEEPER
Max Brawn

So about todays session, The Dumbbell rows are a great move to have in this routine. 90 lbs felt great concidering I have 2 more days to do them in this week. Will go up again next week to 95 as I feel that will challenge me. So far 90 is work but not a real challenge. after 95 I am going to get partial plates and start going up 2.5 lbs a week or so.

the chin ups were done to hit the biceps although the dumbbell rows hit them pretty good as well.
Today being the heavy day, my core was feeling it very well . I will do some direct ab work on wednesday as its my light day and maybe friday depending on how i feel.

Tomorrow Im going to try some Tabata routine for cardio . I will post about that and let you all know if I survived
Old 09-05-2011, 06:46 PM   #129
kitarpyar
Max Brawn
Points: 23,931, Level: 94 Points: 23,931, Level: 94 Points: 23,931, Level: 94
Activity: 50% Activity: 50% Activity: 50%

Training Type: Fullbody
kitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLEEPER View Post
I use to hate lifting over head and since I started doing them on a regular basis, its my favorite move. I look forward to doing them.
Great pressing. Similar story here. Once I forced myself to do overhead pressing, I found myself liking them more and more. And once I was past the 1plate per side mark, it was pure joy.
kitarpyar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 07:27 PM   #130
CLEEPER
Max Brawn

same with me, I look forward to pushing my self for more on that move. I do on the others but bhtnp is my staple move.