T-Bone
The Beardo Weirdo
Max Brawn
Points: 6,038, Level: 50 Points: 6,038, Level: 50 Points: 6,038, Level: 50
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 7
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat
T-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machine
Default 11 June 2012

SDS4DS - Cycle 12 - Week 2 - Chest & Triceps - Density
Barbell Bench Press - 185x7-4-2-3-3-3-5 (28)
CGBP - 150x8-4-4-4-5-5-6 (37)
Dips - BWx8-8-8-6 (30)

Not quite as strong as I anticipated today. I was tired, but I still got some good work in.

Opted for BW dips to work on depth.

Today's Diet:
3 HBEs
Cornflakes w/ whole milk
2c oatmeal w/raisins
1 shake

Lunch:
2 Brats
1 cup, beef and macaroni
2 chicken thighs
almonds

Dinner:
7 oz. steak
1 cup barley
salad
Whole milk

Evening Snack:
Shake
Another Brat

Total Cals: 3709
PCF: 29/23/47

"There's nothing wrong with being a large mammal." - Val Kilmer as Jim Morrison - The Doors (1991)

Sergey Krastio Trelawny
T-Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2012, 01:11 PM   #1012
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Get it next time TB.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 05:44 PM   #1013
T-Bone
The Beardo Weirdo
Max Brawn

T-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machine

Stopped my workout today after tweaking my back. I was doing Deadlift strength reps (3x8x345) and the first rep felt a little funny in my hands. Pulled the second and still felt wrong (should have stopped there). On the third rep, I knew exactly what was wrong - the weights were not centered. There was about 3-4 inches between the stop and the weights causing me to pull crooked. Back tweaked, so I tried another rep and decided not to push it further.

No worries as I'll get it next time. Disappointed though because I was so prepared for major smashing.

"There's nothing wrong with being a large mammal." - Val Kilmer as Jim Morrison - The Doors (1991)

Sergey Krastio Trelawny
Old 06-13-2012, 04:49 AM   #1014
T-Bone
The Beardo Weirdo
Max Brawn

Really did a number on my lower back. Could barely get out of bed to this morning. Lower back very tight. Damn! Damn! This the last thing I needed right now. So disappointed, but it's entirely my fault, I should have checked the weights.

Sergey Krastio Trelawny
Old 06-13-2012, 07:19 AM   #1015
markievicz
Max Brawn
Points: 12,998, Level: 74 Points: 12,998, Level: 74 Points: 12,998, Level: 74
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 2.5yrs
Fav Exercise: OHP
markievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
Really did a number on my lower back. Could barely get out of bed to this morning. Lower back very tight. Damn! Damn! This the last thing I needed right now. So disappointed, but it's entirely my fault, I should have checked the weights.
whislt i dont post very often in here i do follow along.
really feel for you on this one...same thing happend to me last year and its a nightmare, i still get the odd shooting pain down the back of the knee and have a good deal of lower back pain

i hope it anit too bad and you are back lifting ASAP

Twitter: @markievicz5
YouTube: Markievicz5
markievicz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 07:31 AM   #1016
Off Road
Max Brawn
Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Tournaments Won: 9

Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!

Keep it stretched out and rest it up. Hopefully it will pass quickly.
Off Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 07:33 AM   #1017
ravimolasaria
Max Brawn
Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Training Exp: 10
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Whatever makes me strong
ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!

take your own time to prepare again. Lower back is something we can't take too many chances with. come back stronger ...
Old 06-13-2012, 07:46 AM   #1018
T-Bone
The Beardo Weirdo
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by markievicz View Post
whislt i dont post very often in here i do follow along.
really feel for you on this one...same thing happend to me last year and its a nightmare, i still get the odd shooting pain down the back of the knee and have a good deal of lower back pain

i hope it anit too bad and you are back lifting ASAP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Off Road View Post
Keep it stretched out and rest it up. Hopefully it will pass quickly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravimolasaria View Post
take your own time to prepare again. Lower back is something we can't take too many chances with. come back stronger ...
Called off at work and on my back now, alternating heat and cold. Plan to eat a lot and rest. Thanks guys for the support!

Sergey Krastio Trelawny
Old 06-13-2012, 08:40 AM   #1019
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
Stopped my workout today after tweaking my back. I was doing Deadlift strength reps (3x8x345) and the first rep felt a little funny in my hands. Pulled the second and still felt wrong (should have stopped there). On the third rep, I knew exactly what was wrong - the weights were not centered. There was about 3-4 inches between the stop and the weights causing me to pull crooked. Back tweaked, so I tried another rep and decided not to push it further.

No worries as I'll get it next time. Disappointed though because I was so prepared for major smashing.
Just glad you're ok.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 07:25 PM   #1020
T-Bone
The Beardo Weirdo
Max Brawn

Default 15 June 2012

Back is feeling much better, still gets tight towards the end of the day, but should be a quick recovery.

In the gym today, did a few light squats but back didn't feel strong enough for stability, so I switched to the missed shoulder work from yesterday.

BTNP: 3 sets of 10x130
Arnold Press: 5-3-4-4-5-5-5 (31) (+1)
Incline DB Curl: - 3 sets of 10x30

Felt good, and pain free, so glad I went!

Sergey Krastio Trelawny