Creechur
Uber Brawn
Points: 3,725, Level: 38 Points: 3,725, Level: 38 Points: 3,725, Level: 38
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 3 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Sweat
Creechur has made some very good postsCreechur has made some very good postsCreechur has made some very good postsCreechur has made some very good postsCreechur has made some very good postsCreechur has made some very good postsCreechur has made some very good postsCreechur has made some very good postsCreechur has made some very good postsCreechur has made some very good postsCreechur has made some very good posts
Default Creechur's Strength Training

Hello all, I'm new to these forums but have been a member at Muscle and Strength for 4 months now and I found this site on accident whilst googling for the other one. I've crept around here for a little while and put up my introduction. I feel like this site is much more orientated to my goals (though I'll still keep a log on the other) because EVERYONE around here seems lift heavy and love it. Just to restate what I said in my introduction: I'm 20, 5'7", 220, and my name is Cade.

Training Summary: 8 weeks of BtB's programs on M&S, and now 9 weeks of 5/3/1. This is actually 3 complete cycles for me - I decided not to do deloads. So I just finished up my third cycle yesterday and I'm hoping to compete in a super small powerlifting competition in August. I honestly know nothing about the sport other than how to do the lifts (somewhat) and that I need to lift heavy.

Saturday's Workout:

Cycle 3, Week 3, Day 3&4

Due to some circumstances, I couldn't get to the gym yesterday and I was not going to miss shoulder day again .

Squat
135x5
225x5
345x5
365x3
380x7 PB feels wonderful to squat again

Standing Military Press
Bar x lots
140x5
160x3
170x6 PB

Seated Leg Curl
Stack x 10
Stack x 10
Stack x 10

Seated Calf Raise
2 Plates x 8
2 Plates x 8
2 Plates x 8

Seated Arnolds ss chin-ups
70's x 8.....bw x 3
70's x 6.....bw x 3
70's x 6.....bw x 3

DEEP Decline Situps ss back hyperextension
Bw+10 x 8.....bw x 8
Bw+10 x 8.....bw x 8

Gym closed . Super pleased with everything today. Squats felt good, hip was tight but I took some ibuprofen before hand and I was OK. Still doing ice and heat treatment daily. Didn't know how shoulders were going to feel after those squats because I was SMOKED. Going into next cycle strong, will be doing Anello deadlift cycle on my deadlift days, starting Monday. As of now it seems that I might be competing in a small local powerlifting show on August, but nothing is final yet. Have a great weekend everyone .

I am substituting in a deadlift cycle because I can't do high rep deadlifts as they cause me super duper headaches. Since I feel those money sets are what drive progress in this program, I'm gonna lay off them and start Anello :-). I hope to learn a lot here and help anywhere I can!
Creechur is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2011, 03:36 PM   #2
LtL
SHFW
Max Brawn
Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 5 years
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Endurance BCAA
LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!

Great to see you over here. FYI we try to keep MAB on the d-low in the other realm if you know what I mean

LtL
LtL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 03:37 PM   #3
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Your numbers look incredibly strong. Nice work, and here's to seeing more monster numbers in the future.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 03:50 PM   #4
big_swede
Max Brawn
Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100
Activity: 62% Activity: 62% Activity: 62%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Cable flyes
Fav Supp: Celltech
big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!

Grest squatting and welcome to MAB!! Looking forward to see you smash some PR's!!
Old 06-05-2011, 06:29 PM   #5
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Welcome to MAB and looking forward to seeing you meet your goals. We are here to help!
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 07:34 PM   #6
Creechur
Uber Brawn

Creechur has made some very good postsCreechur has made some very good postsCreechur has made some very good postsCreechur has made some very good postsCreechur has made some very good postsCreechur has made some very good postsCreechur has made some very good postsCreechur has made some very good postsCreechur has made some very good postsCreechur has made some very good postsCreechur has made some very good posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtL View Post
Great to see you over here. FYI we try to keep MAB on the d-low in the other realm if you know what I mean

LtL
Thanks ltl, and yeah I figured as much - this is where all you real iron mongers reside haha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Your numbers look incredibly strong. Nice work, and here's to seeing more monster numbers in the future.
Thanks a lot BtB, hope to just progress as much as possible!
Quote:
Originally Posted by big_swede View Post
Grest squatting and welcome to MAB!! Looking forward to see you smash some PR's!!
Thanks, hopefully I won't disappoint haha :-).
Quote:
Originally Posted by rippednmichigan View Post
Welcome to MAB and looking forward to seeing you meet your goals. We are here to help!
Thanks and I hope to accept the help and give back where I can!
Old 06-07-2011, 02:47 PM   #7
Creechur
Uber Brawn

Anello Deadlift Week 1

Deadlift
185x10
225x5
315x3
335x2
385x1

Rack Pulls
315x5
365x3
425x2

Seated Row
150x10
180x8
195x8

Leg Press
10 Plates x 10
14 Plates x 10
18 Plates x 8 couldnt fit any more

Plate Loaded Seated Curl - rest was dad doing his set
2 Plates and 5's x 8
2 Plates and 5's x 6
2 Plates and 5's x 4
1 Plate and 25 x 10

Standing Cable Crunch as Hanging leg raise
105x8x8x8.....BWx8x8x8

Done. Woke up this morning with a sore back - had to work through it though. Rack pulls were insanely hard for me, was like my back had lost it's confidence haha. Good workout on the whole, and I looked ahead - this program has me pulling 515 in 10 weeks !

So my back hurts a lot haha. At my waist, top of pelvis area on the left of my spine feels like someone punched me. Tried to roll it out with a tennis ball to no avail, hopefully it'll get better. The rack pulls were OMG hard for me. Started doing them conventional and had to switch to sumo to get the last set up. It felt like my lower back wouldn't bear the load :-(. Other than that pretty happy, I tried to do bent over rows for back work but my lower back was not tolerating that nonsense. I'm open to suggestions for my assistance work (or anything for that matter), hopefully get some videos up soon!
Old 06-07-2011, 02:52 PM   #8
Carl1174
Max Brawn
Points: 14,417, Level: 77 Points: 14,417, Level: 77 Points: 14,417, Level: 77
Activity: 43% Activity: 43% Activity: 43%

Training Exp: 3-4 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Carl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machine

strong work creecher

Carl.
Carl1174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 03:03 PM   #9
big_swede
Max Brawn
Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100
Activity: 62% Activity: 62% Activity: 62%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Cable flyes
Fav Supp: Celltech
big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!

Good smashing and watch that lower back of yours, lift smart to lift long! Abwork have helped me with getting my lowerback/core stability up alot in a short time.

Golfballs are great for squeesing out knots, painfull as hell though haha
Old 06-07-2011, 03:24 PM   #10
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Good work despite the back issues. I didn't realize you were trying Anello as well. Best of luck!

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote