CoopDawg
Max Brawn
Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: AAEFX K-OTIC
CoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributor

Thanks bro i appreciate it
badass[bad-ass] adj. - the epitome of the American male. He radiates confidence in everything he does, whether itís lifting weights, ordering a drink, playing a sport, buying a car, or dealing with women. Heís slow to anger, yet brutally efficient when fighting back.
The badass carves his own path. He wears, drives, drinks, watches, and listens to what he chooses, when he chooses, where he chooses. Badass style is understated but instantly recognizable.
CoopDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2011, 07:54 PM   #12
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

I think this is the perfect motivation right now:

User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 08:00 PM   #13
wesrman
Max Brawn
Points: 4,311, Level: 41 Points: 4,311, Level: 41 Points: 4,311, Level: 41
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Fav Exercise: Chin Ups
wesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributor

GL bro.
Old 04-18-2011, 03:23 PM   #14
CoopDawg
Max Brawn

CoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributor
Default 4/18/11 home workout

Notes: Worked out at home today so couldnt really do much dumbbell moves cause i couldnt go heavy enough so i had to switch some things up, gonna try and do this at the gym thursday. RIPPER I REALLY LOVED TODAYS SESSION!!! I have to get used to doing incline press, today was the first

Chest

Incline Press-
115x4x6

BB flat press-
135x4x6

Pullovers-
35lbx4x6

Back

Wide Grip Chins-(gotta get better at these, much harder than pull-ups)

Bent over rows-
135x4x6

Partial deadlift-
135x6
185x6
205x6
230x6

Shoulders

Standing Press-
95x3x6

Gonna go to the gym n do seated smith press, sorry ripper

One Arm db side laterals-
25x3x6

Light because i have db handles but not many small weights

Barbell Shrugs-

135x3x10

Light just practicin form
badass[bad-ass] adj. - the epitome of the American male. He radiates confidence in everything he does, whether itís lifting weights, ordering a drink, playing a sport, buying a car, or dealing with women. Heís slow to anger, yet brutally efficient when fighting back.
The badass carves his own path. He wears, drives, drinks, watches, and listens to what he chooses, when he chooses, where he chooses. Badass style is understated but instantly recognizable.
Old 04-18-2011, 03:29 PM   #15
big_swede
Max Brawn
Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100
Activity: 62% Activity: 62% Activity: 62%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Cable flyes
Fav Supp: Celltech
big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!

Good smashing Harry! SFW!!!
Old 04-18-2011, 03:34 PM   #16
CoopDawg
Max Brawn

Thanks bro
Old 04-18-2011, 05:05 PM   #17
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn

rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Nice to see you hittin most the moves, try to get more weights if you can or go to the gym bro. You can do BB moves for DB moves IF need be but I'd like to see you hit the moves the way it's laid out. I also want to see you increase weights every workout. Give it every thing you got man, you can't get back lost reps bro! Nice smashing

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

Old 04-18-2011, 05:07 PM   #18
CoopDawg
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippednmichigan View Post
Nice to see you hittin most the moves, try to get more weights if you can or go to the gym bro. You can do BB moves for DB moves IF need be but I'd like to see you hit the moves the way it's laid out. I also want to see you increase weights every workout. Give it every thing you got man, you can't get back lost reps bro! Nice smashing
Thankyou ripper, i was worried you may disappointed cause i didnt have my db moves down, Ill add weight for sure, also ill go to the gym thursday to hit the db moves
Old 04-18-2011, 05:13 PM   #19
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoopDawg View Post
Thankyou ripper, i was worried you may disappointed cause i didnt have my db moves down, Ill add weight for sure, also ill go to the gym thursday to hit the db moves
Don't add things to other days, just do what is laid out for the day.
Just try to make you sure you hit every move every day your in the gym with all you got!

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

Old 04-18-2011, 05:18 PM   #20
CoopDawg
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippednmichigan View Post
Don't add things to other days, just do what is laid out for the day.
Just try to make you sure you hit every move every day your in the gym with all you got!
Thanks ripper will do!!! I wanna be ready when its time to upgrade