linedriver465
Max Brawn
Points: 5,829, Level: 49 Points: 5,829, Level: 49 Points: 5,829, Level: 49
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Volume
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Caffeine
linedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beast

Awesome news brother. I admire your ability to always find a silver lining!
linedriver465 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2013, 02:06 PM   #3842
moeheep
Max Brawn
Points: 9,512, Level: 65 Points: 9,512, Level: 65 Points: 9,512, Level: 65
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Training Exp: 1.5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: DEADS
Fav Supp: Condense
moeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite member

Jim, I cannot think of ANYTHING that would have made my day brighter than the news you got.

I am soooo very happy for you. You have helped me, encouraged me, and inspired me so many times in so many ways......If ever anyone needed and deserved a shot of great news, it is YOU my brother!!

Congratulations on a reserected lifting career!!

Best Meet Lifts:
Squat = 325
Bench = 210
Dead = 353
Total = 888

The iron is there during my times of happiness, sadness and anger. The iron is there available through the 4 seasons and inclement weather. The iron is there to either comfort me or motivate me. The Iron manages to show me how strong I am or how humble I need to be. The iron does not yell, but it always demands respect. The iron is not a disciplinarian, but when disrespected, I feel it for a long time. The iron does not love or hate, but we definitely share a strong bond. And no matter how far I stay away or for how long, the iron is there, waiting to be lifted.
moeheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 07:01 PM   #3843
Squatter
Squatatron
Max Brawn
Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Training Exp: 20 Years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat & Deadlift
Fav Supp: Collagen
Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Off Road View Post
Absolutely fantastic news. Don't get silly and do too much too soon. Take it slow and make sure you're ready. So happy for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
What great great great news!!! I'm so happy that there's joy, happiness and hope for you again! I'm not going to stop praying for you, and you can't stop me, nanananaa! I'm too excited, can you tell ?! I want to say lots more, but don't know how else to say it so.........HURRAY!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenrisulfr View Post
Way to go bro. Great to have a doctor that will go the extra mile. Now go pick something up and put it down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteDreams View Post
I love it I love it I love it I love it!!!!!!!! So so happy for you Jim! Fingers crossed, great news! Like OR said, its not over yet, but damnit I can't help but be excited already!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravimolasaria View Post
So glad to hear this news super Jim ... Actually it is your willpower and determination because of which whom so ever will come in contact with you, always try to do something extra ... And as OR had pointed out please please please don't get over excited and take it slow ... We all knew you will be lifting again and it was just a matter of time ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishHitman View Post
Jimbo! This is wonderful news. Caused a lump in my throat. I'll be sending plenty of positive energy your way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtL View Post
Fantastic news Jim. Really pleased for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I WILL View Post
Whooa lots of smiley'sI am so happy for you Jim, you gave me tears. I am with Jay I am gonna keep praying and ya cant stop me. lol
Your gonna lift
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Byrd View Post
great news Jim!
Quote:
Originally Posted by markievicz View Post
Wow, that's a great turn of events Jim.
Delighted for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by KD5NFW View Post
This day just keeps getting better!!! I am soooooo happy to hear that news Jim! Of course the laser will have to operated in a special way! It's being used on a Super Human!! Healing prayers continue to be sent up in your behalf brother
Quote:
Originally Posted by linedriver465 View Post
Awesome news brother. I admire your ability to always find a silver lining!
Quote:
Originally Posted by moeheep View Post
Jim, I cannot think of ANYTHING that would have made my day brighter than the news you got.

I am soooo very happy for you. You have helped me, encouraged me, and inspired me so many times in so many ways......If ever anyone needed and deserved a shot of great news, it is YOU my brother!!

Congratulations on a reserected lifting career!!
thanks a big bunch OR, Jay, Fen, Ben, Ravi, Hitman, Al, Lisa, JB, Alan, Rich, Nick & Marvin!

Indeed, no way am I going to blow this opportunity for a chance at long term lifting. I am not out of the woods yet by any means. Dr Babin's, the sports med doc, still has to chime in with his verdict on my lower back, and I of course have to hope that those darn blood vessels never form again. However, I have some real hope to hang onto and I am optimistic that I will be able to put all this medical stuff behind me for once and for all. I am also looking forward to doing the meets I was planning on doing this year, next year. Patience is no problem as long as I have something to look forward to.

I also have all yopu watchdawgs to keep me in line!

And keep those prayers omcing as I do believe in prayer power.

I can't wait to tell the crew this weekend, and of course do a bit of lifting with them. Hopefully I'll get a big PR! (haha)

The crew meet is ina couple of weeks as well. Bummer I cannot lift, but I am looking forward to watching.

Once again, thanks to everyone for the endless support and encouragement. It's priceless stuff.
Bench: 286 lbs
Deadlift: 501 lbs
Total: 1262 lbs

Gym PR's:
Squat: 495 lbs
Bench: 300 lbs
Deadlift: 520 lbs
Total: 1315 Lbs
Age 50
Squatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 07:44 PM   #3844
Rynpel
Human Garborator
Brawn
Points: 1,179, Level: 18 Points: 1,179, Level: 18 Points: 1,179, Level: 18
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: 1
Training Type: SFW!
Rynpel is a consistent contributorRynpel is a consistent contributorRynpel is a consistent contributorRynpel is a consistent contributorRynpel is a consistent contributorRynpel is a consistent contributorRynpel is a consistent contributorRynpel is a consistent contributorRynpel is a consistent contributorRynpel is a consistent contributorRynpel is a consistent contributor

Looks like Ill be seeing you in the morning haha Ill be around coaching tomorrow since the CPU is putting on another boring ass meet, the crew meet should be good, my coach is competing so I should be up to watch with some of my lifters
Rynpel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 09:43 PM   #3845
Squatter
Squatatron
Max Brawn

Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rynpel View Post
Looks like Ill be seeing you in the morning haha Ill be around coaching tomorrow since the CPU is putting on another boring ass meet, the crew meet should be good, my coach is competing so I should be up to watch with some of my lifters
Cool - will be nice to meet you! Haha - I didn't know their meets were boring as I have never been to one of theirs. I am sure tho you will recognize me tho!

Gym PR's:
Age 50
Old 04-20-2013, 06:51 AM   #3846
I WILL
Max Brawn
Points: 5,091, Level: 45 Points: 5,091, Level: 45 Points: 5,091, Level: 45
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 2-4 years 2 serious
Fav Exercise: Romanian Deadlift
Fav Supp: Food
I WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master member

We can provide you with a weed whacker, so you can get the rest of the way out. Your on the home stretch now!

MAB Sponsored Athlete

My Website: Nutrition Beast
I WILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 08:54 AM   #3847
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Have a good weekend jim.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 07:48 AM   #3848
CLEEPER
Max Brawn
Points: 5,980, Level: 50 Points: 5,980, Level: 50 Points: 5,980, Level: 50
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 2-3
Training Type: Classic
Fav Exercise: Behind the neck press
Fav Supp: Fusion 7 Protien
CLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beast

Well just get a big S tattooed on your chest when you go back to lifting.
It's great news jim and I'm very happy for you buddy.
Old 04-21-2013, 05:52 PM   #3849
Squatter
Squatatron
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by I WILL View Post
We can provide you with a weed whacker, so you can get the rest of the way out. Your on the home stretch now!
Awesome, I will be expecting it soon! Indeed, there is a clearing straight ahead! Thanks Lisa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Have a good weekend jim.
I will and I did Steve!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLEEPER View Post
Well just get a big S tattooed on your chest when you go back to lifting.
It's great news jim and I'm very happy for you buddy.
Haha, I actually still have to find a Superman shirt like Steve's and Jay's. Now that I have that hope and something to look forward to, I see no problem with patience as I am looking at the big picture here.

Gym PR's:
Age 50
Old 04-21-2013, 07:12 PM   #3850
OneMorePlate
Max Brawn
Points: 4,036, Level: 40 Points: 4,036, Level: 40 Points: 4,036, Level: 40
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Training Exp: 30+
Fav Supp: Red Meat
OneMorePlate is a master memberOneMorePlate is a master memberOneMorePlate is a master memberOneMorePlate is a master memberOneMorePlate is a master memberOneMorePlate is a master memberOneMorePlate is a master memberOneMorePlate is a master memberOneMorePlate is a master memberOneMorePlate is a master memberOneMorePlate is a master member

Jim that is the best news heard all week.
So let me guess first training session back in the gym is Squats or at least that was your first choice.

Train smart brother.
OneMorePlate is offline   Reply With Quote