CLEEPER
Max Brawn
Points: 5,980, Level: 50 Points: 5,980, Level: 50 Points: 5,980, Level: 50
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 2-3
Training Type: Classic
Fav Exercise: Behind the neck press
Fav Supp: Fusion 7 Protien
CLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beast

Very nice on the bench PR. I'm Jelly
Old 01-23-2013, 12:37 AM   #3042
ravimolasaria
Max Brawn
Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Training Exp: 10
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Whatever makes me strong
ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
Bench Press
135 X5 155 X3 175 X3 195 X3 215 X3 235 X3 255 X3
275 X1 PR Match
285 Miss 280 X1 PR + 5lbs
Sorry to hear about your eye condition super Jim ... Please remember that if you got the belief then miracles do happen ... stay strong brother ... We all are here for you at MAB ...

Congrats on the bench PR ... way to get it done ...
Old 01-23-2013, 05:24 AM   #3043
markievicz
Max Brawn
Points: 12,998, Level: 74 Points: 12,998, Level: 74 Points: 12,998, Level: 74
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 2.5yrs
Fav Exercise: OHP
markievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master member

Quote:

I'll never forget the look on his face after he examined me. It gave me a sinking feeling. It's going to be a battle royale but I'm up for a fight. Everything happens for a reason, and I am sure I will find it out.
Jim , really sorry to read the news in the earlier post , hats off to you sir at your fantastic attitude to lifting and how you always look at the positive side of things.
Im 100% certain that I am not the only one who is inspired by your strength and courage.
I really hope you get some good news in the near future on this.

Also , Liverpool is a short flight away for me let us know when you plan to fly to England

Quote:

Bench Press
280 X1 PR + 5lbs
Wasn't pretty, but I ground it out. I am sure getting some practice in this week on how to grind lol.
Never seen a true PR that was pretty , congrats on this and onward to 300

Twitter: @markievicz5
YouTube: Markievicz5
markievicz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:06 AM   #3044
fenrisulfr
Peanut Butter Member
Max Brawn
Points: 10,634, Level: 68 Points: 10,634, Level: 68 Points: 10,634, Level: 68
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Chicken breast
fenrisulfr is an elite memberfenrisulfr is an elite memberfenrisulfr is an elite memberfenrisulfr is an elite memberfenrisulfr is an elite memberfenrisulfr is an elite memberfenrisulfr is an elite memberfenrisulfr is an elite memberfenrisulfr is an elite memberfenrisulfr is an elite memberfenrisulfr is an elite member

Hell yea jimbo, bp looked great.
fenrisulfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 07:22 AM   #3045
Paradox
Max Brawn
Points: 4,404, Level: 42 Points: 4,404, Level: 42 Points: 4,404, Level: 42
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Training Exp: July 2011 (competition)
Training Type: Sheiko
Paradox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by markievicz View Post

Seconded. Great job, man. You really stuck with that bench. It actually looked really solid, no doubt you were getting it.
Paradox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:41 AM   #3046
Squatter
Squatatron
Max Brawn
Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Training Exp: 20 Years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat & Deadlift
Fav Supp: Collagen
Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
Great work Super Jim! Good way to blow off steam...hammer out a PR!!! Glad JBs helpin out and makin adjustments to your routine on the fly! Keep workin hard bud!!!!
Thanks Jay!! I can't imagine doing this without him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLEEPER View Post
Very nice on the bench PR. I'm Jelly
Thanks Chad!! Max week is going to be very interesting.

You inspire me every day buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravimolasaria View Post
Sorry to hear about your eye condition super Jim ... Please remember that if you got the belief then miracles do happen ... stay strong brother ... We all are here for you at MAB ...

Congrats on the bench PR ... way to get it done ...
Thanks Ravi. I'm much better today. I simply have the best support system in the world here, my family, and the crew. I am ready to continue the fight thanks to this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markievicz View Post
Jim , really sorry to read the news in the earlier post , hats off to you sir at your fantastic attitude to lifting and how you always look at the positive side of things.
Im 100% certain that I am not the only one who is inspired by your strength and courage.
I really hope you get some good news in the near future on this.

Also , Liverpool is a short flight away for me let us know when you plan to fly to England

Thanks so much Alan. I am alot more positive today after it has sunk in and talking to my wife. I am going to be ready for anything. I take alot of comfort in knowing I can still lift blind or with loss of functional vision. I'd certainly be crushed if I couldn't lift.

I would love to meet you and will make every effort to get to Ireland. I think it would also be a highlight to go lift with you.

I got 305 2 board, so I am hoping 305 full rom isn't too far away. If I get really tight, anything can happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenrisulfr View Post
Hell yea jimbo, bp looked great.
Thanks Fenbro! I am so happy you are here at MAB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
Seconded. Great job, man. You really stuck with that bench. It actually looked really solid, no doubt you were getting it.
Thanks Paradox! Bench is almost always a bitch for me. Nothing comes easy on it. However, my form has really improved in 2012 and is the main reason I am closing in on 300.
Bench: 286 lbs
Deadlift: 501 lbs
Total: 1262 lbs

Gym PR's:
Squat: 495 lbs
Bench: 300 lbs
Deadlift: 520 lbs
Total: 1315 Lbs
Age 50
Squatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:49 AM   #3047
Paradox
Max Brawn
Points: 4,404, Level: 42 Points: 4,404, Level: 42 Points: 4,404, Level: 42
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Training Exp: July 2011 (competition)
Training Type: Sheiko
Paradox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beast

Quote:

Thanks Paradox! Bench is almost always a bitch for me. Nothing comes easy on it. However, my form has really improved in 2012 and is the main reason I am closing in on 300.
Same boat dude, saaaame boat.
Paradox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:50 AM   #3048
BigJosh
Max Brawn
Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 7-8 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press and Curls Bro
Fav Supp: Opti-Men Multi Vit
BigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master member

Quote:
EYE UPDATE

I am afraid I have more bad news regarding my eyes, which I just received during my appointment today with the surgeons. My Birdshot inflammation has now progressed to an untreatable point. It is very active right now and I have already lost about 20% in my right eye. He told me I have about a 70% chance of complete blindness at the moment. He was quite worried and concerned and upset he cannot treat it anymore and we will just have to let nature take it's course. I knew I was in trouble by the look on his face after he examined me this morning. He said here is clear and present pathology in both eyes of which there is no available treatment.

I don't know what to say that hasn't been said already, except it might be prudent to start to prepare for it. I am going to discuss it with my Family and my Uncle, whom is ready and willing to finance a career change and do whatever it takes to get it done. Not sure what career options would be suitable, but we'll figure something out for me to do. I know the Crew will always be there to help me lift under any circumstance. Last but not least, I know I can always count on you guys to be there for me.

I am also not going to sell my beloved Mustang. Like I told Josh, there is no shortage of volunteers to drive it while I sit in the passenger seat. It is now parked in my new garage. This is a dream come true after waiting 19 years for this day. I'll post up more about it later.

I also want to travel if I can. My Uncle has already told me he will take me to the UK (Liverpool) to see where my late dad was born. That is also part of the healing and forgivenss for the years of abuse I suffered.

The worst part of all this really is the likliehood, barring some sort of miracle really, that I will not be able to see my daughter get married. That is something I have been looking forward to for a long time.
Jim, your positive outlook and figher's spirit will see you through this. Your attitude is something of inspiration. You are in my thoughts and prayers. If anyone can beat this, it is you. The human will is a powerful thing. I wish you the best.

I am not a powerlifter nor am I a bodybuilder. I just want to be big and strong.
Quote:
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: Write that quote down
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: If I am going to be a bro, I am going to be the best
Make gains, not excuses.
BigJosh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:00 AM   #3049
BigJosh
Max Brawn
Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 7-8 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press and Curls Bro
Fav Supp: Opti-Men Multi Vit
BigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master member

Solid bench session. Solid PR. Great progress. If you keep it up, 5lbs here, 5lbs there, you'll be at 3pps in no time at all.

I am not a powerlifter nor am I a bodybuilder. I just want to be big and strong.
Quote:
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: Write that quote down
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: If I am going to be a bro, I am going to be the best
Make gains, not excuses.
BigJosh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:42 AM   #3050
KD5NFW
13 in 15
Max Brawn
Points: 12,466, Level: 73 Points: 12,466, Level: 73 Points: 12,466, Level: 73
Activity: 37% Activity: 37% Activity: 37%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: yes
Fav Supp: meat
KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!

Yo Jim congratz of the PR buddy!! Getting closer and closer to that 315 Looked great coming off your chest and pushing through that sticking point :flex:
KD5NFW is online now   Reply With Quote