CoopDawg
Max Brawn
Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: AAEFX K-OTIC
CoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributor
Default COOPDAWG'S diet/food intake log

First off im on no exact diet just trying to clear up some bodyfat by eating cleaner, im just gonna post my foods each day and you guys critique should get out of my diet, will update each day or try to atleast

1/18/11

Man it hurt 1st day dropping calories and soft drinks

FOOD AND LIQUID INTAKE

In order from first to last eaten

1 scoop whey 20oz. milk
1 green apple
2 bowls reheated spaghetti, yes with noodles
2 pieces small garlic bread
6 small boneless skinless pork chops
gallon of water(throughout the day)

I HOPE YOU GUYS LOOK AT THIS AND SAY HEY THATS NOT ENOUGH FOOD HE COULD EAT MORE, ID LOVE THAT LOL
badass[bad-ass] adj. - the epitome of the American male. He radiates confidence in everything he does, whether itís lifting weights, ordering a drink, playing a sport, buying a car, or dealing with women. Heís slow to anger, yet brutally efficient when fighting back.
The badass carves his own path. He wears, drives, drinks, watches, and listens to what he chooses, when he chooses, where he chooses. Badass style is understated but instantly recognizable.
CoopDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2011, 10:49 PM   #2
andys_trim
Max Brawn
Points: 6,607, Level: 53 Points: 6,607, Level: 53 Points: 6,607, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 1
Fav Exercise: Deadlift!
Fav Supp: Any I can afford.
andys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributor

Are you trying to lose weight?

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...tml#post103267 - Home of no compromising and busting ass day in and day out
andys_trim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 10:53 PM   #3
CoopDawg
Max Brawn

CoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributor

Im trying to clean up my crappy diet of fats sugars and insane carbs lol, im looking to clean bulk (basically maintain is what im doing really)
badass[bad-ass] adj. - the epitome of the American male. He radiates confidence in everything he does, whether itís lifting weights, ordering a drink, playing a sport, buying a car, or dealing with women. Heís slow to anger, yet brutally efficient when fighting back.
The badass carves his own path. He wears, drives, drinks, watches, and listens to what he chooses, when he chooses, where he chooses. Badass style is understated but instantly recognizable.
Old 01-18-2011, 11:08 PM   #4
andys_trim
Max Brawn
Points: 6,607, Level: 53 Points: 6,607, Level: 53 Points: 6,607, Level: 53

Training Exp: 1
Fav Exercise: Deadlift!
Fav Supp: Any I can afford.
andys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributor

I see. I'd lose the garlic bread, tons of butter and stuff.

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...tml#post103267 - Home of no compromising and busting ass day in and day out
andys_trim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 11:16 PM   #5
CoopDawg
Max Brawn

Gotcha thanks
Old 01-18-2011, 11:57 PM   #6
dmaipa
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn
Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: Food
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine

EAT MOAR!! you should know already what carbs to be intaking..Big55 already gave you a huge list of carbs to focus on. And you should also already know what crap carbs are (sodas, candies, processed stuff). CUt the crap carbs out and thats all you have to worry about. EAT BIG! GET BIG! You want to get big and strong you just have to eat and train and not overthink. you were given alot of help with nutrition from Rich and Big55 in your log you started about Carbs.

THE AIPA PROJECT | HAWAII FITNESS AND AWESOME KU LIFESTYLE BLOG

Youtube Channel: THE AIPA PROJECT

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook: @theaipaproject
dmaipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 12:05 AM   #7
CoopDawg
Max Brawn

Thanks D and yep i wrote that list down and all that help from both those guys
Old 01-19-2011, 08:17 AM   #8
bamazav
Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Max Brawn
Points: 26,424, Level: 97 Points: 26,424, Level: 97 Points: 26,424, Level: 97
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Deadlifts
bamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoopDawg View Post

FOOD AND LIQUID INTAKE

In order from first to last eaten

1 scoop whey 20oz. milk
1 green apple
2 bowls reheated spaghetti, yes with noodles
2 pieces small garlic bread
6 small boneless skinless pork chops
gallon of water(throughout the day)

I HOPE YOU GUYS LOOK AT THIS AND SAY HEY THATS NOT ENOUGH FOOD HE COULD EAT MORE, ID LOVE THAT LOL
Cleaning up the diet is one of my strengths. As the others have said, your carb choices leave something to be desired. Based on your height and weight given in another thread, you need at least 3100 calories a day just to maintain. I haven't sat down and calculated all the numbers, but the menu above is probably barely half that. If you are wanting to bulk, you have to eat more and more good stuff. You need to open up a fitday or similar account and track what you eat for a while. Most people badly over estimate what they are really eating. You should track everything for a while and learn what your eating patterns are. If you continue to eat like this, you will not put on lean mass.

Meet Maxes: Gym Maxes:
Squat 308 315
Bench 176 185 This WILL change!
Deadlift 408 375

Shooting for a 1000+ total for next meet, spring/summer 2015. (see quote below)

"If there is nothing you can improve on, your standards are too low!" - BAMA Strength Coach Scott Cochran

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified
bamazav is offline   Reply With Quote