Spartigus
Max Brawn
Points: 3,966, Level: 40 Points: 3,966, Level: 40 Points: 3,966, Level: 40
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: 4 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Squat & Quick Lifts
Fav Supp: Milk
Spartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaskarn View Post
1- i did cardio and shadow boxing
2- i know that but i have been told to do this workout and big so how will i lose fat
3- no problem i will
Doing this routine, combined with a real diet at your age, will cause muscle growth, and a bit of fat loss too. But if you put on like 10kg of muscle, and keep your current bf, you will look pretty ripped mate. Just do the routine, eat food and give it all, and you WILL become one big strong mofo.

For squats
1. Keep your heels at about shoulder width, point your feet out at around 30 degrees.
2. Go down, put your butt out and lean forward a bit, so the bar is over the center of your foot. Make sure your back DOESNT round. Keep your chest up
3. The legs should be INLINE with your foot, and at the bottom your knees will be a bit past your toes.
4. You will feel a stretch in the hamstrings, use the resulting reflex to drive your hips up
5. Dont think about lifting up the weight on your shoulders, think about driving up the point at the base of your spine. The rest will follow.
6. Dont forget to breathe in and hold it for each rep.

"When in doubt, just get really, really strong. It tends to cure most problems in training and life." - Wendler
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2011, 09:46 PM   #112
Jaskarn
Lying sack of crap!
Brawn

Training Exp: 5 months
Fav Exercise: deadlift
Fav Supp: xtend
Jaskarn Jaskarn Jaskarn Jaskarn Jaskarn Jaskarn Jaskarn Jaskarn Jaskarn Jaskarn Jaskarn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartigus View Post
Doing this routine, combined with a real diet at your age, will cause muscle growth, and a bit of fat loss too. But if you put on like 10kg of muscle, and keep your current bf, you will look pretty ripped mate. Just do the routine, eat food and give it all, and you WILL become one big strong mofo.

For squats
1. Keep your heels at about shoulder width, point your feet out at around 30 degrees.
2. Go down, put your butt out and lean forward a bit, so the bar is over the center of your foot. Make sure your back DOESNT round. Keep your chest up
3. The legs should be INLINE with your foot, and at the bottom your knees will be a bit past your toes.
4. You will feel a stretch in the hamstrings, use the resulting reflex to drive your hips up
5. Dont think about lifting up the weight on your shoulders, think about driving up the point at the base of your spine. The rest will follow.
6. Dont forget to breathe in and hold it for each rep.
I tried that and i literally fall back when i go down plus i can't even go down, i have to hold something then go down
Old 01-26-2011, 09:47 PM   #113
Spartigus
Max Brawn

Spartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
I tried that and i literally fall back when i go down plus i can't even go down, i have to hold something then go down
Did you try this with our without weight on your shoulders?

If its without weight, put your arms out infront of you.

If it was with weight, you need to lean forward more, and stick your ass backwards more.

"When in doubt, just get really, really strong. It tends to cure most problems in training and life." - Wendler
Old 01-26-2011, 09:49 PM   #114
Jaskarn
Lying sack of crap!
Brawn

Jaskarn Jaskarn Jaskarn Jaskarn Jaskarn Jaskarn Jaskarn Jaskarn Jaskarn Jaskarn Jaskarn

Quote:
Did you try this with our without weight on your shoulders?

If its without weight, put your arms out infront of you.

If it was with weight, you need to lean forward more, and stick your ass backwards more.
just tried it without weights and when i reach about half way down i fall back
Old 01-26-2011, 09:50 PM   #115
Spartigus
Max Brawn

Quote:
just tried it without weights and when i reach about half way down i fall back

Watch it, study it, learn it.

Old 01-26-2011, 09:53 PM   #116
Jaskarn
Lying sack of crap!
Brawn

Quote:

Watch it, study it, learn it.
ok will do
Old 01-26-2011, 09:57 PM   #117
Jaskarn
Lying sack of crap!
Brawn

starting workout tom, pics will be up in about an hour. Weight will be checked tom morning
Old 01-27-2011, 08:32 AM   #118
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by glwanabe View Post
Jas,

You need to watch this video! You need to pay careful attention to it, and work on what is being talked about and taught. Pay attention when they are talking about overhead squats.

The Video FitCast- Episode 6

You need to watch this video!!! PAY ATTENTION AND WORK ON THIS!!!

YouTube - Mark Rippetoe: In the Gym with Coach Rip, Overhead Squats

You have not watched the vids I told you too. WATCH the fitcast vid!!!

Quote:
i don't understand this
Power clean/Press+2 front squats....5x3,
Clean the bar. Press the bar overhead and lower to your chest. Perform 2 front squats. Lower the weight to the ground. Thats 1 rep. Got it?

Quote:
i really want to lose my man boobs first and want to know if this routine will do so ?? and how should my diet and cardio look like.
Remember when I said I was writing a routine for you, starting from a clean sheet? You have not even done one session of this program, and already are questioning if it is any good. Seriously?

Like most kids your age your fixated on chest work. Did you bother to do any math of just how much chest work is in this program? How about 60 reps per week, at the top end of the rep range. Thats plenty of chest work if your working hard.

Eat good food, not crap.

Quote:
Also i can't go all the way down on squats, im not sure why but i have a hard time going half way
Your weak, and have poor squat form, thats why. We will get that fixed, but you have to do the work.
Old 01-27-2011, 09:29 AM   #119
Carl1174
Max Brawn
Points: 14,417, Level: 77 Points: 14,417, Level: 77 Points: 14,417, Level: 77
Activity: 43% Activity: 43% Activity: 43%

Training Exp: 3-4 years
Carl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machine

Jas, do yourself a favour and LISTEN to what your are being told.

Dont question it because these guys know A LOT MORE than you. Just do what you are told and you will get where you are wanting to go.

Seriously dont screw this up for yourself and p*ss people off who are trying to help you by ignoring them and questioning their advice.

Carl.
Old 01-27-2011, 11:31 AM   #120
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member
Default The evidence before the court is incontrovertible,..

I'd like to submit these photo's into evidence, as exhibits.

Do I need to submit more?
Closed Thread