andys_trim
Max Brawn
Points: 6,607, Level: 53 Points: 6,607, Level: 53 Points: 6,607, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 1
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift!
Fav Supp: Any I can afford.
andys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributor

Hey guys. Been a long time since I've been in here. This has been the busiest times of my life. I've still been trying to get in the gym and loft but my training for the Army has had to take the front stage. I have been running at least 4 times a week and have been doing sit ups and push ups to prepare my self for PT in the Army. I should be sworn in in about a week, it's a very long process. Put that in with summer school and a full time job, and I stay busy. I have still been able to get in the gym 3 times a week but my workout schedule isn't as consistent as I would like. I need to take time to put together a Army/gym workout that will let me continue to progress. Also, I need to get a solid eating plan that will give me enough calories to maintain mass but lose fat. I'm right at the top of the weight limit for my height.

Just thought I'd let anyone who reads know how it's going and I will try to get in here consistently again.
andys_trim is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2011, 11:31 AM   #322
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Glad to hear from you Andy. I got worried that something happened and you stopped training. How's the running going?

Quote:
I'm right at the top of the weight limit for my height.
I had the same issue in the Army because of muscularity.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 11:33 AM   #323
jwood
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

Good to here from you andy, keep us posted!!

Keep getting those workouts in and good luck with the army!
Old 07-07-2011, 11:35 AM   #324
andys_trim
Max Brawn

andys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributor

Running is going well. I ran 2.4 miles in about 17:45 last week and that is my best. I need to keep pushing and getting faster every week. I'm happy with what I've accomplished so far considering that my flat feet make running really hard and to get where I have in this past month or so is an accomplishment. I want to get to a 14:00 2 mile run by August 22.
Old 07-07-2011, 11:37 AM   #325
andys_trim
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post

I had the same issue in the Army because of muscularity.
It is very frustrating because I know I have some fat on me that I need to lose but I also have some muscle and I know I am not out of shape. But I figure if I just get rid of about 10 pounds of fat they won't be able to say anything
Old 07-07-2011, 11:57 AM   #326
CoopDawg
Max Brawn
Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 2
Fav Supp: AAEFX K-OTIC
CoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributor

Good to see u around and about bro, its been awhie
badass[bad-ass] adj. - the epitome of the American male. He radiates confidence in everything he does, whether itís lifting weights, ordering a drink, playing a sport, buying a car, or dealing with women. Heís slow to anger, yet brutally efficient when fighting back.
The badass carves his own path. He wears, drives, drinks, watches, and listens to what he chooses, when he chooses, where he chooses. Badass style is understated but instantly recognizable.
CoopDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 12:53 PM   #327
andys_trim
Max Brawn

Thanks man
Old 07-07-2011, 06:26 PM   #328
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andys_trim View Post
It is very frustrating because I know I have some fat on me that I need to lose but I also have some muscle and I know I am not out of shape. But I figure if I just get rid of about 10 pounds of fat they won't be able to say anything
You could always do a quick week of Paleo before a weigh in, and probably knock out a fast 5-7 pounds.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 06:30 PM   #329
andys_trim
Max Brawn

Since I weighed in yesterday, I won't have to for a while and hopefully by then I won't have to worry about it
Old 07-07-2011, 06:34 PM   #330
andys_trim
Max Brawn

Had 2 workouts today

First was running (.5 mile fast runs) and a bunch of push ups and sit ups.

Second was a quick arms day.
DB Hammer Curls
40 X 8
45 X 6
45 X 6

EZ Bar Curls
75 X 8
85 X 6
85 X 6

Dips
BW X 10
BW X 12