Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Training Logs (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   GL's Classic challange log (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4821)

glwanabe 12-01-2010 03:53 PM

GL's Classic challange log
 
Dec 1st, where did the year go?

Squats 4x5@135// 1x8@135

DL 3x5@ 135/185/255 had not DL in months, felt good to pull again.

BHNP 5x5@65 starting to work back up in weight, going slow

Wide grip chins 5xBW 10/5/3/2/2 22total

Dips 5xBW 10/10/6/5/4 35total

BB curl 3x8@45


Numbers are purposely staying low as I build conditioning back. This is only the second session on this program. I have been wanting to write a program like this for awhile now. Todays session felt very good.

It feels good to be back under the bar!!

BendtheBar 12-01-2010 04:02 PM

This log is WIN!


Go crush it GL, and bring it on home.

TitanCT 12-01-2010 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glwanabe (Post 97446)
Dec 1st, where did the year go?

Squats 4x5@135// 1x8@135

DL 3x5@ 135/185/255 had not DL in months, felt good to pull again.

BHNP 5x5@65 starting to work back up in weight, going slow

Wide grip chins 5xBW 10/5/3/2/2 22total

Dips 5xBW 10/10/6/5/4 35total

BB curl 3x8@45


Numbers are purposely staying low as I build conditioning back. This is only the second session on this program. I have been wanting to write a program like this for awhile now. Todays session felt very good.

It feels good to be back under the bar!!

brb editing your numbers.


look good GL! do it son.

glwanabe 12-01-2010 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 97452)
This log is WIN!

Go crush it GL, and bring it on home.

:rockon::rockon::rockon:



Quote:

Originally Posted by TitanCT (Post 97458)
brb editing your numbers.


look good GL! do it son.

Watch me comeback "T"

There is still some life in this old Man.

strkout35 12-01-2010 04:24 PM

Solid work GL, I'm real glad you and other people are doing routines like what I'm doing, its really going to help me

gaspers04 12-01-2010 05:58 PM

Good luck Brother!

big_swede 12-01-2010 06:59 PM

Solid workout and program GL, keep a steady pace and you will achieve your goals before you know it!

rippednmichigan 12-01-2010 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 97452)
This log is WIN!


Go crush it GL, and bring it on home.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TitanCT (Post 97458)
brb editing your numbers.


look good GL! do it son.

Quote:

Originally Posted by strkout35 (Post 97467)
Solid work GL, I'm real glad you and other people are doing routines like what I'm doing, its really going to help me

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaspers04 (Post 97493)
Good luck Brother!

Quote:

Originally Posted by big_swede (Post 97513)
Solid workout and program GL, keep a steady pace and you will achieve your goals before you know it!

What all these fools said, hit it hard and smart bro!

CoopDawg 12-01-2010 08:33 PM

keep smashing bro!!!!! im ready for my deadlift day, i miss chins but bhp dl and bb row takes care of it

glwanabe 12-03-2010 01:21 PM

Friday Dec 3rd
 
Cleans

5x3@90

Did a good warmup with just the bar. Then hit all 15 reps.

This is going to remain at this weight to allow other moves to moveup. While I'm doing that I'll also be working on better form throughout the pull.

Squats

5x8@135

If memory serves me, this is a total of 98 squat reps for the week. That does not take into acct. the 30 cleans, or the 15 deads. All in all it's a good volume of lower body power work.

The plan for next week is to do all week at 8 rep sets. That will be 135 reps @135lbs. That still 15 reps more than I had been doing over the last few weeks. Again, thats not taking into acct the other moves.

All told it is a signifigant workload increase. CNS conditioning!!

BB rows

5x8@90

I could very easily increase weight on this move. I was loafing through this. This weight will go up. I think 115 is the next step and that will still be too light. I was repping over 200 on this awhile back.


BHNP

2x10@65

This was easy. however today should be a little easier on this move. The wednesday 5x set scheme of this move is the heavier day. I'll need to play with my weights a little and find the right weekly load for pressing.

Getting the press numbers up is a priority move. That is another reason cleans will stay whre they are. To allow this move to surpass that move. I have a plan, that should become clearer as I continue to settle into this program.

Dips

5X BW 10/10/8/7/5 40 total

It will not take long to turn that into 5 sets of 10. Then I'll make them even harder. These are still baby dips.

ABS

5 sets hanging leg raises off the high bar, wearing heavy oly shoes, 25 total.




I plan to take the holeshot come 1 Jan!!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.