Old 12-08-2010, 07:40 PM   #321
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Starting a sexy Vlog tomorrow.
Hook it up brotha!!
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2010, 07:41 PM   #322
gaspers04
Max Brawn
Points: 17,264, Level: 83 Points: 17,264, Level: 83 Points: 17,264, Level: 83
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 20 yrs.
Training Type: Westside
Fav Exercise: All of Them! Bench, hehe.
Fav Supp: Food
gaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master member

Great work Bro! Love dem rack deads!

Supplements
M & S's Isofuel Chocolate, MGN's Dextrose,Universal's Beef Aminos and AAEFX's Kre-Alkalyn.
gaspers04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 08:07 PM   #323
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Quote:
i must have accidentally hit the "power up" button because i was a raging maniac in the gym today. After 75 minutes i wanted to keep going but then i remembered that i had to eat, so i quit. I heart food.
win!

Quote:
i just was in one of those moods where i wanted to do everything wrong; everything counterintuitive just to spite some of the bro-nonsense in this industry. Guys doing 20 sets for biceps but worried that one extra set for front delts might cause a nuclear meltdown. If defies logic.
win!

Quote:
no more sitting in high towers. Get down in the trenches. There's a war taking place. And remember boys and girls...first you have to master the rules, and then when the rules stop working, you have to be brave enough to break the rules. the end.
win!

Quote:
each day i tell my brain to shut up and just do work. It's better that way. This isn't a game for lab geeks in white coats with clipboards. You can pretend it is, but it isn't. The pioneers worship at the altar of iron. They spill their blood in the name of crom. They don't think, they destroy. They don't think, they die or thrive.
win!

Quote:
stop thinking and just do. Yes, there are rules. Learn the rules, understand the rules, learn your body, then smash the rules.

I want to go train again. And i might. I want to make a mess.
win!

Quote:
sumo deadlifts
*wanted to hit 20 reps with 315 for the challenge. Why? Because the rock stood in my way. There is no other reason.

315 x 14

dips
*for glwanabe

bw x 9/9/9/7/6/6/6/4 = 50 - bam!

seated one arm overhead dumbbell press
65's x 11
65's x 11
65's x 10

squats
*i wanted to quit after 10. This is where the "power up" button was hit today, and the rage kicked in. I know the weight sucks, but 20 rep squats are 95% mental training. Once i master the mental aspect, i will be at 315x20 before too long. Why? Because the rock stands in my way. The end.

205 x 20

rack deads
*not in the program, but i did them to please crom. And to reassure myself that i wasn't becoming a flye-boy.

315 x 1
405 x 1
495 x 1
600 x 1

frack yea!!!
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 08:29 PM   #324
andys_trim
Max Brawn
Points: 6,607, Level: 53 Points: 6,607, Level: 53 Points: 6,607, Level: 53

Training Exp: 1
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift!
Fav Supp: Any I can afford.
andys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
129 Days To Go

December 8th, 2010: Fullbody

Cardio = None

Diet

150 grams of carbs

Meal 1 - Potato and chicken. Flax Seed Oil, Fish Oil, Multivitamin.
Meal 2 - Whey shake.
Meal 3 - Potato and chicken.
Meal 4 - Whey shake. Flax Seed Oil, Fish Oil, Multivitamin.
Meal 5 - Rice and chicken with uber veggies.
Meal 6 - Tuna. Glutamine, Vitamin E, Vitamin C.

2 BCAA tabs with each meal. Just got in beef aminos today. Will be taking those on and off each day.

Workout Grade: A-

Workout Time: 77 minutes

I must have accidentally hit the "power up" button because I was a raging maniac in the gym today. After 75 minutes I wanted to keep going but then I remembered that I had to eat, so I quit. I heart food.

I just was in one of those moods where I wanted to do everything wrong; everything counterintuitive just to spite some of the bro-nonsense in this industry. Guys doing 20 sets for biceps but worried that one extra set for front delts might cause a nuclear meltdown. If defies logic.

No more sitting in high towers. Get down in the trenches. There's a war taking place. And remember boys and girls...first you have to master the rules, and then when the rules stop working, you have to be brave enough to break the rules. The end.

Each day I tell my brain to shut up and just do work. It's better that way. This isn't a game for lab geeks in white coats with clipboards. You can pretend it is, but it isn't. The pioneers worship at the altar of iron. They spill their blood in the name of Crom. They don't think, they destroy. They don't think, they die or thrive.

Stop thinking and just do. Yes, there are rules. Learn the rules, understand the rules, learn your body, then smash the rules.

I want to go train again. And I might. I want to make a mess.

YouTube - METALLICA - BATTERY(STUDIO VERSION)

Sumo Deadlifts
*Wanted to hit 20 reps with 315 for the challenge. Why? Because the rock stood in my way. There is no other reason.

315 x 14

Dips
*For Glwanabe

BW x 9/9/9/7/6/6/6/4 = 50 - BAM!

Seated One Arm Overhead Dumbbell Press
65's x 11
65's x 11
65's x 10

Squats
*I wanted to quit after 10. This is where the "power up" button was hit today, and the rage kicked in. I know the weight sucks, but 20 rep squats are 95% mental training. Once I master the mental aspect, I will be at 315x20 before too long. Why? Because the rock stands in my way. The end.

205 x 20

Rack Deads
*Not in the program, but I did them to please Crom. And to reassure myself that I wasn't becoming a flye-boy.

315 x 1
405 x 1
495 x 1
600 x 1
This is 100% win.

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...tml#post103267 - Home of no compromising and busting ass day in and day out
andys_trim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:13 PM   #325
strkout35
Max Brawn
Points: 10,027, Level: 66 Points: 10,027, Level: 66 Points: 10,027, Level: 66

strkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machine

way to be BTB, i'm falling in love with dips!

_________Goals:__
Squat:______275
Deadlift:_____315
Bench:______185
Press:_______135

"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. - Mark Rippetoe"
strkout35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 10:12 PM   #326
Trevor Lane
I am a VIKING!
Max Brawn
Points: 10,591, Level: 68 Points: 10,591, Level: 68 Points: 10,591, Level: 68
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Training Exp: A few
Training Type: Wendler 531
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: T-Bomb II
Trevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beast

Trevor Lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 04:54 AM   #327
Bodybygamma
Strongman/Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 3+years PL/SM Comps
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: DEATH-LIFT
Fav Supp: Muscle-Juice/MonsterRehab
Bodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master member

Crom is pleased!
Bodybygamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 08:14 AM   #328
bamazav
Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Max Brawn
Points: 26,424, Level: 97 Points: 26,424, Level: 97 Points: 26,424, Level: 97
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Deadlifts
bamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master member

Great thoughts, great session. 20 reps squats are just plain tough. Most folks don't realize that because they have never tried them. Good job, you will be at 315 before you know it.
bamazav is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 08:33 AM   #329
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamazav View Post
Great thoughts, great session. 20 reps squats are just plain tough. Most folks don't realize that because they have never tried them. Good job, you will be at 315 before you know it.
Thanks Bam.

I'm hoping by doing them 3 times a week I will build up some cardiovascular strength while doing them. Right now I feel like I sprinted a mile when I'm done. I would rather feel I've only sprinted 50 yards.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:08 AM   #330
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Quote:
Thanks Bam.

I'm hoping by doing them 3 times a week I will build up some cardiovascular strength while doing them. Right now I feel like I sprinted a mile when I'm done. I would rather feel I've only sprinted 50 yards.
YES!!!

I think your right on track with that logic. Plus with your overall leg size and the diet they will help keep things moving in the direction you want.

I can see a huge difference in your face in your AV pic Steve. Keep after it, the hard work is paying off. The reveal is going to be awesome.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote