Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine
Default Late start today...

I was all ready to leave work early, and give myself extra time to push until I died...but I forgot I'm staying late today. I'm going to a group photo in front of the T-3 plane system, which is visiting our base. Some fo the programs we work on go into that system, so it would be pretty cool to see what this thing is. I don't even know if T-3 is the correct name. I though it was a Terminator from the future with a nice rack, but I guess it's only a plane and computer system. I'm hoping to get a copy of the photo as well..

Anyway, once that is over I'm out and headed home to lift. I was thinking, just thinking of doing a 95Lb death set. That would be loading a measly 95Lb on a barbell, and doing my lifts today to absolute failure, crying, or puking...whichever comes first. That would give a ridiculously high rep count.

We'll see...feeling good now. Actually ate a big lunch, so I should have some extra energy to push, push, and then push some more...
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2010, 01:55 PM   #22
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Good luck. Can't wait to hear an account of this beat down.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 07:36 PM   #23
ricka182
Time to start over...
Max Brawn

ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Good luck. Can't wait to hear an account of this beat down.

Well...not much of a beatdown. The photo thing took way too long. People were told to be in place by 3:15, and yet they were still trickling in at 4:00, holding it up as they try to run to get in the shot. Unbelieveable. They finally shut the door and refused about 10 people, and got it started. I didn't leave work until after 4:30, hit the barber shop, UPS, and got home with 45 minutes to spare before I had company arriving.

So it was a chest only day...but it still hurts so good.

Flat Press :
135 x 25 - Surprised at going this far, and I had a few more in me too....
135 x 15
205 x 5
205 x 4
205 x 3
135 - 21's - 7 reps bottom half, 7 reps top half, 7 full reps with pause at bottom.

I'll do some shoulder work and squats tomorrow after work and the range... Tired now, some TV, a shake, and bed...
Old 10-20-2010, 07:41 PM   #24
Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricka182 View Post
Well...not much of a beatdown. The photo thing took way too long. People were told to be in place by 3:15, and yet they were still trickling in at 4:00, holding it up as they try to run to get in the shot. Unbelieveable. They finally shut the door and refused about 10 people, and got it started. I didn't leave work until after 4:30, hit the barber shop, UPS, and got home with 45 minutes to spare before I had company arriving.

So it was a chest only day...but it still hurts so good.

Flat Press :
135 x 25 - Surprised at going this far, and I had a few more in me too....
135 x 15
205 x 5
205 x 4
205 x 3
135 - 21's - 7 reps bottom half, 7 reps top half, 7 full reps with pause at bottom.

I'll do some shoulder work and squats tomorrow after work and the range... Tired now, some TV, a shake, and bed...
21's are a killer. ^5
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:40 PM   #25
CoopDawg
Max Brawn
Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: AAEFX K-OTIC
CoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributor

keep it up ricka
badass[bad-ass] adj. - the epitome of the American male. He radiates confidence in everything he does, whether itís lifting weights, ordering a drink, playing a sport, buying a car, or dealing with women. Heís slow to anger, yet brutally efficient when fighting back.
The badass carves his own path. He wears, drives, drinks, watches, and listens to what he chooses, when he chooses, where he chooses. Badass style is understated but instantly recognizable.
CoopDawg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 06:40 PM   #26
ricka182
Time to start over...
Max Brawn

Default Update

Tomorrow starts the real cut. More disciplined eating, better workouts, more rest. I'm also going to start running/walking 5+ miles 2-3 times a week. Probably on off days, and Saturday. I'm calling my starting weight 250. It's been between 248 and 255 since I started lifting again. I'm aiming to tighten up all over, build some good lean mass, and improve CV health and endurance.

I'm also starting H-Drol tomorrow. Technically, I started tonight with 25mg. I'll run 50mg for the first 3 days, then up to 75mg. I have Purus Organ Shield for the first week, then Cycle Assist @ 8 a day throughout. Also picked up some taurine just in case for back pumps. Staples are a multi, cissus, beta alanine, CLA, and fish oil. I'm only taking the CLA because I hate throwing stuff away. It will last 4 weeks I think, so maybe 4 with each meal is a good dose.

I'll be off of all stims on cycle. I'm using Hemavol for a pre-wo. Used it before, loved it. Enough for 5 weeks. I'll add 5g Creapure to my pre-wo drink, just some powerade zero or water.

Routine is still 3x a week. Mon and Fri will be GVT/Hypertrophy, Wednesday will be pyramid up to heavy. Flat Press, OH Press, Squat, and Deads. Will also some some Bi/Tri lifts Tues/Thurs..

I'll figure out my daily cals tomorrow. I already have a good idea of what I need to eat, and when.

That is all. Goodnight.
Old 10-24-2010, 06:50 PM   #27
#Maverick#
Mental State Is Zenlike
Max Brawn
Points: 3,352, Level: 36 Points: 3,352, Level: 36 Points: 3,352, Level: 36
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: About 8 Months
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: MILK
#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts

brah at 250 im sure ul get better results at 100 mg but only if ur using a serm for pct =), so if u feel good after 2 weeks at 75 bump it up
#Maverick# is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 07:00 PM   #28
jslep
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 15 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

sounds like your cycle is well thought out.........good luck with the gains.

what company is your h-drol?
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 07:54 AM   #29
ricka182
Time to start over...
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Maverick# View Post
brah at 250 im sure ul get better results at 100 mg but only if ur using a serm for pct =), so if u feel good after 2 weeks at 75 bump it up
I'm just easing in, 25mg yesterday, 50mg today and tomorrow, then 75, then 100mg. I will have Nolva as PCT, so I'm covered there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslep View Post
sounds like your cycle is well thought out.........good luck with the gains.

what company is your h-drol?
Thanks, just hope to keep bad gains to a minimal. I went with CEL, because it seemed to be the one for most people I've chatted with about it.

So day #1 on cycle. Feel no different so far. Not expecting to really, at least not for a week or so. I'm dreading the cardio portion.. I had to up and down the stairs a few times already and I felt winded a bit. Not panting, but almost like I was smoking again. Then again, I was outside all day Saturday in the 45-50 degreee weather, breezy all day, no jacket. Probably not the best choice...

Diet so far today has been 5 eggs(3 whole/2 white) and water. I have a couple of egg sandwiches I can make if I get hungry. They're the healthy kind, so I'm not just eating junk again. Ham for lunch, and a blend shake with a couple of bananas an hour before a I lift. Not sure about dinner yet..probably chicken or fish of some sort.

Okay, back to work... update later.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:49 PM   #30
ricka182
Time to start over...
Max Brawn

Default The End...

For now. Yes, that's right. I'm done lifting for a while. I just struggled beyond belief to bench 135 and 155 for 12 reps. Couldn't even breathe at the end, felt like I was going to cough blood. I don't know why, but I've felt like absolute trash for the past 2 weeks. Out of breath, never hungry at the right times, hangover like headaches every morning, blurry vision occasionally. I'm going to just stop everything. All lifting, all supps, all everything. Maybe I'll keep my multi, but that's it.

I don't know how long I'm out for. I took what I thought was a needed break before a bulk, and then again after. I'm going to swallow my pride, and make an appointment to see a Doctor for a full physical. Every test to be taken I want done. I've always considered myself generally healthy, but now I doubt that.

I'm pissed that I ran 11-Oxo for 2-3 weeks with pretty much nothing to show for it. I know I could have done more as far as my diet and workouts, but I literally thought I was on my limits. I guess I need to find new limits. I've only taken 2 H-Drol pills, so I'll put that away for now, no PCT needed after only 50mg total.

I guess that's it for now. I'll still hang around and comment, keeping up on some other logs... I'm at a loss for words, but partly because my head is killing me right now. The only excersie I plan on is some light cardio. Just some stretches and calisthetics in the AM, and a run/walk after work for a couple of hours.

/end rant of bad news for me. It only gives me a longer goal to reach for and achieve. I'll update here now and then.....