Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine

So a few days off unexpectedly... But ready again for today! Same workout plan, lots of reps to burn my muscles into oblivion. Diet has been fairly steady, not good but not that bad. I've been thinking I'm not eating enough, but I'm cutting so that conflicts with the basic premise of cutting. As for foods being eaten, I'm usually at around 600 by lunchtime, and another 1000 by nights end. Today was a bad day so far, had 2 big Omaha Hot Dogs and a bowl of chili.. I figure the extra cals won't kill me today, as I'm going to kill myself in the gym later..

As for the 11-Oxo.... I did up it to 1g a day over the weekend, split into 2 500mg doses. One before I go to work on an empty stomach, and another about 12 hours later.. I haven't noticed anything at all from it. No loss of libido, no loss of sleep, nothing. I may move up to 1.5g a day, 500mg 3x a day. But at that high a dosage, I wouldn't feel safe without a SERM, something I'd liek to avoid. If I need it, I have it...but I don't want to go so far just yet...

I've been thinking of adding H-Drol for a little extra, but as I'm cutting that seems to be counter productive. I'm hoping that once I get 100% back into this cut things will change. I'm going to running 2 miles in the A.M., then working all day, then lifting at home, then possibly walking 5 miles every night. I need to find a way to burn more cals, plain and simple. I can't starve myself...but I need to see some progress somewhere(mainly my belly), or I just might sacrifice whatever muscle I have to lose some damn fat...

But alas, the game never ends. I once read, that as soon as you like what you see in the mirror, you have lost the game. So I hate myself, and the game continues...
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2010, 02:45 PM   #12
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Ever run Hdrol before? I think it would be decent while cutting.

Crush it Ricka.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 12:16 PM   #13
ricka182
Time to start over...
Max Brawn

ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine
Thumbs down Note to self....

Do not go to the driving range before lifting. I know, it's just the range. But I practice there for a long time, and I take pretty big swings. It killed whatever energy I did have for yesterday. So I only did some chest work.

Flat Press : 135 x 12 - 5 sets

That felt stupid easy, no burn at all really. I did have a slight sore in my palm, but I think that's from switching to raw lifting. Only wrist wraps.. no gloves, or belt, or powders. I'll get used to it soon enough.

Today is an off day, but I'll still get some work in. 9 holes after work, so that will get me about 3 miles walked carrying the bag..

Tomorrow will, no matter what, WILL be a full workout. I don't care if I cry or puke, I will get all 4 muscle groups worked tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Ever run Hdrol before? I think it would be decent while cutting.

Crush it Ricka.
I have not run H-Drol before. I was going to wait until the new year, but I've decided to jump in right away. I just need to stock up a few more bottles of support supps, and I want to get the Nolva in my own hands before I start. I know my trainer says he has it, but I want to see it first.
Old 10-15-2010, 12:24 PM   #14
#Maverick#
Mental State Is Zenlike
Max Brawn
Points: 3,352, Level: 36 Points: 3,352, Level: 36 Points: 3,352, Level: 36
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: About 8 Months
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: MILK
#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricka182 View Post
Do not go to the driving range before lifting. I know, it's just the range. But I practice there for a long time, and I take pretty big swings. It killed whatever energy I did have for yesterday. So I only did some chest work.

Flat Press : 135 x 12 - 5 sets

That felt stupid easy, no burn at all really. I did have a slight sore in my palm, but I think that's from switching to raw lifting. Only wrist wraps.. no gloves, or belt, or powders. I'll get used to it soon enough.

Today is an off day, but I'll still get some work in. 9 holes after work, so that will get me about 3 miles walked carrying the bag..

Tomorrow will, no matter what, WILL be a full workout. I don't care if I cry or puke, I will get all 4 muscle groups worked tomorrow.

I have not run H-Drol before. I was going to wait until the new year, but I've decided to jump in right away. I just need to stock up a few more bottles of support supps, and I want to get the Nolva in my own hands before I start. I know my trainer says he has it, but I want to see it first.
yea its a great idea to have everything on hand before cycle begins, run cycle support pre and during cycle then pct assist(natty test boosting complex) and nolva, with hdrol u could get away with a otc pct, but i would always reccomend to have nolva on hand in case of gyno. Hdrol could work well as a recomp and maybe even cutting, but for bulking i would run P-mag which is closely related to hdrol but a better bulker. Only reason i kno this is cuz i planned out some cycles for peopl;e who are clueless and i plan to major in biochem =)

btw cycle support has all the good stuff at high doses, like hawthorne berry, NAC, milk thistle and all that good stuff
#Maverick# is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 01:46 PM   #15
ricka182
Time to start over...
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Maverick# View Post
yea its a great idea to have everything on hand before cycle begins, run cycle support pre and during cycle then pct assist(natty test boosting complex) and nolva, with hdrol u could get away with a otc pct, but i would always reccomend to have nolva on hand in case of gyno. Hdrol could work well as a recomp and maybe even cutting, but for bulking i would run P-mag which is closely related to hdrol but a better bulker. Only reason i kno this is cuz i planned out some cycles for peopl;e who are clueless and i plan to major in biochem =)

btw cycle support has all the good stuff at high doses, like hawthorne berry, NAC, milk thistle and all that good stuff

My first thought is to always be prepared. I was a Boy Scout, and that was the motto.

I just priced it all out from a place I found everything I need for my next order.. $130 for 2 bottles of HD, 1 bottle of Cycle Assist, more beta alanine and cissus to replenish low stock of those 2 staples. Already have the BioForge and lean Xtreme, Nolva on the way next week.

Just finished an oh-so-healthy serving of sodium soup, a.k.a. Ramen Noodles, working on a shake and banana now. Getting ready to go home and SFW...

Plan is start HD the week after next, provided it all comes in on time...
Old 10-15-2010, 02:45 PM   #16
#Maverick#
Mental State Is Zenlike
Max Brawn
Points: 3,352, Level: 36 Points: 3,352, Level: 36 Points: 3,352, Level: 36
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: About 8 Months
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: MILK
#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts

Wait a few weeks after finishing 11-oxo to start hdrol and If u wanna bulk I reccomend p mag. Similiar dozing but pmag is a beter bulker. They are from the same class. Also ricka imma send u a pm when I get home
#Maverick# is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 02:34 PM   #17
ricka182
Time to start over...
Max Brawn

Default From Friday 10/15

Good day. I wanted all 4 lifts, but did no Deads. I was beat pretty good. I also hit a couple of highs for weight. Not sure if they are PRs, so I make no claim. I'll use those as my benchmark from the start.

Flat Press -
135 x 15
135 x 12
135 x 15
135 x 12
135 x 7 - 10 second reps, long pause at bottom.
205 x 1 - Could have, and should have pushed out a few more.

Overhead Press -
55 x 15
60 x 15
65 x 12
70 x 10
75 x 8
100 x 5 - First big number, and this felt surprisingly easier than I expected.

Squat -
135 x 15
135 x 15
135 x 10 - Superset with below, with bar
135 x 10 - Superset. I just finished the above 10 reps, and stood there without setting the bar down.
225 x 1 - I know this is close to my PR, but I can't remember where I was. So this is it, for now.

Tomorrow will be a 4 lift day, no matter what. I'm reworking my routine slightly, to be more of a mix between the original GVT style, but with some heavy pyramids worked in.

Getting my order in for the H-Drol tomorrow as well. Also, reupping more 11-Oxo to keep running another 3-4 weeks.

Time for more football now...
Old 10-17-2010, 02:43 PM   #18
big_swede
Max Brawn
Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100
Activity: 62% Activity: 62% Activity: 62%

Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Cable flyes
Fav Supp: Celltech
big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!

Good workout!
Old 10-18-2010, 07:16 PM   #19
ricka182
Time to start over...
Max Brawn

Default Great day!

I planned on just a regular normal day... but once I started lifting, I got the urge to lift heavier, again. I still did my high volume set style, but ended with something heavy. Except for deads, I felt a tweak in my elbow on the shoulder shrug superset I was doing. So I stopped at that last set. Still feel good..

Flat Press :
135 x 15
135 x 15
155 x 10
155 x 10
185 x 5
205 - 3 reps, 10 second rest, 2 reps, 5 second rest, 1 rep.

Overhead Press :
55 x 15
55 x 15
65 x 12
65 x 12
80 x 8
105 x 3 - This is, was a new high mark.
135 x 2 - I was shocked I pushed plates over my head. Still am. And I want more!!

Squat :
135 x 15
135 x 15
185 x 10
185 x 10
205 x 8
230 x 3 - Another new PR!! I know I can do 250 at least once. Will try next week.

Deadlift / Shoulder Shrug Superset : On the last rep of each set of deads, I did the matching number of shrugs.
135 x 15
155 x 12
185 x 8 - Elbow felt weird here.. Feels okay now..

So yeah, a good day for damn sure! On Wedneday I'll try to keep it more GVT, lower weight and lots more reps. I've decided to try and work with about 2000 calories a day. I have no idea what I'm getting now, but it's way lower than it should be.

Today, I only ate : (1) egg white, ham, and cheese on wheat muffin sandwich, (1) banana, (1) Protein blend shake with milk, (1) whey shake with milk PWO, (2) hot dogs on rolls. That's it. I wasn't even hungry for the hot dogs, but I figured I should eat something. Some Natty PB would have been a better choice probably, but meh. I think I'll put together something I could easily follow, then make any required macro adjustments.

Off day tomorrow. If weather is nice, probably going to play 9 holes, so some walking around for excersise.
Old 10-18-2010, 07:17 PM   #20
dmaipa
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn
Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: Food
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine

solid work brother keep it up

THE AIPA PROJECT | HAWAII FITNESS AND AWESOME KU LIFESTYLE BLOG

Youtube Channel: THE AIPA PROJECT

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook: @theaipaproject
dmaipa is offline   Reply With Quote