Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Training Logs Keep your training and supplement logs here

Old 07-02-2010, 07:18 AM   #11
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpettitt View Post
The PhenomV1 has really been helpful with curbing my appetite too since I was having problems with that. I haven't binged on PB in like 2 days! Yea!!!
Great workout, and sounds like you're on a roll. Think we need to get you some peanut butter flavored Muscle Gauge.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2010, 09:22 PM   #12
Kpettitt
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Brawn
Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Kpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Great workout, and sounds like you're on a roll. Think we need to get you some peanut butter flavored Muscle Gauge.
^^^Dangerously amazing sounding...

Training this weekend didn't go so well... I was having some emotional, relationship issues on Friday/saturday so of course I took it out on a jar of PB... damn. I hate it... and I know when I'm doing it that its going to make me unhappy!! I don't know what's wrong with me. but I'm deff staying OFF the scale for a few days.
I called things off with the powerlifter I was talking to because he did a total 180 on personality and just was not what I wanted. haha I've been talking to the Personal Trainer at my new gym and he's helping me with training and nutrition for free. which is great. Yesterday I just enjoyed the 4th and took it easy at a friends pool~ beer, burgers, and jello shots... HAPPY 4TH!

Today we did shoulders: (my left shoulder has been very painful lately so I'm nursing it...)
EZ bar pull ups
40#x15
50x10
50x10
Lateral decline side raises
15x12x3 (left side 10#)
Reverse weight lifts (? forget what they are called)
10x12x3
Behind the head shoulder smith machine raises
30x12x2
40x10
Bent over lateral raises
15x15x3
Then as cardio we did 4 sets of 10 box jumps... he's a B-ball player so he's got crazy ups... me, not so much and it was my first time doing it. But I'm set and focused now. I told him- don't go easy on me, I want the intensity! We are going to do arms tomorrow so I'm looking forward to my Hypershock...
My comments have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by Anabolic Addiction, LLC.
kpettitt@anabolicaddiction.net
Kpettitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 09:35 PM   #13
CallmeKing
Max Brawn
Points: 3,800, Level: 38 Points: 3,800, Level: 38 Points: 3,800, Level: 38
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

CallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributor

Solid workout KP. Any major diffirence in training styles with the new personal trainer?

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies with in us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
CallmeKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 06:41 AM   #14
jslep
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 15 years
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

hope the relationship stuff straightens out for ya.

but you can always take it out on the weights. they never hold a grudge!
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 09:30 AM   #15
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
I called things off with the powerlifter I was talking to because he did a total 180 on personality and just was not what I wanted.
At least you found out early in the game. You're a great person and I;m sure there are a hundred guys waiting to stand in line for you.

Workout looks good. You definitely need to get some PB protein powder though!

Old 07-06-2010, 09:55 PM   #16
Kpettitt
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Brawn

Kpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallmeKing View Post
Solid workout KP. Any major diffirence in training styles with the new personal trainer?
yeah, he has a degree in Exercise science so he helps me throw in some moves I've never down before and we are going to do 'fill sets' everyday. He also had me do box jumps which is something I WANTED to do...but just wouldn't push myself to do alone. So its great having him there for motivation too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslep View Post
hope the relationship stuff straightens out for ya.

but you can always take it out on the weights. they never hold a grudge!
thanks! yea... weights are no doubt my fall back for frustration! I can tell when I'm really pissed cuz the next day I am SORE!!!!

Quote:
At least you found out early in the game. You're a great person and I;m sure there are a hundred guys waiting to stand in line for you.

Workout looks good. You definitely need to get some PB protein powder though!
Thanks!!!!
OH YEA!!! shew... just think if I had wasted like a yr or so on him! yikes! I just need to take things a day at a time and enjoy being single!

I most deff need some PB powder... lol gonna have to look into that!
My comments have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by Anabolic Addiction, LLC.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:00 PM   #17
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Looking good KP, now do work!!
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 07:08 AM   #18
Kpettitt
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Brawn

~Trained Shoulders last night:
*Behind the head shoulder raises on Smith machine
bar+20#
2x15
bar+30#
1x12
*Seated lateral DB Presses
30x1x15
35x1x10
40x1x8
*Standing cable pull across flys (not sure of name)
15x1x15
20x1x15
25x1x12
*standing delt kick-backs with weight
10x3x15
(these were super-setted in between the cable thingys)
*seated later raises on machine
40x2x15
50x1x15
*front weight raises (2 drop sets)
35x8
25x12
10x15

yeah... pretty sore today! haha nutrition was good until about 11pm when I get really really hungry and instead of just going to bed... I eat EVERYTHING insight. Anyone know what to do to avoid this? Just go to bed right???? Why am I craving Fats? I eat almonds throughout the day. I typically try to keep my fats to 2 healthy servings a day. 1oz almonds/2tbsp PB. I guess I should switch it up and use some oils on my salads or something huh? Maybe then I wouldn't be so tempted to grab the jar of PB and just stand infront of the TV and eat! haha Never feel very good the next day so I don't know why I let myself do it. well, I'm off to work! Doing arms today so we'll see how it goes!
Old 07-13-2010, 07:36 AM   #19
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Quote:
yeah... pretty sore today! haha nutrition was good until about 11pm when I get really really hungry and instead of just going to bed... I eat EVERYTHING insight. Anyone know what to do to avoid this? Just go to bed right???? Why am I craving Fats?
I am a big night eater KP. I have to be prepared, and keep apples, oranges, pickles, and low cal popcorn around for melt downs. There are some nights where my cravings get insane, and I eat 3 oranges, an entire jar of pickles AND a bag of popcorn. I know the sodium levels in this are evil, but the alternative for me is ice cream and Doritos.

My suggestion is to just keep low cal foods around to attack. Eat 3 bags of broccoli if you have to. Or keep the ingredients around to make a big arse salsa spinach salad.

Old 07-13-2010, 08:41 AM   #20
Kpettitt
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Brawn

Quote:
I am a big night eater KP. I have to be prepared, and keep apples, oranges, pickles, and low cal popcorn around for melt downs. There are some nights where my cravings get insane, and I eat 3 oranges, an entire jar of pickles AND a bag of popcorn. I know the sodium levels in this are evil, but the alternative for me is ice cream and Doritos.

My suggestion is to just keep low cal foods around to attack. Eat 3 bags of broccoli if you have to. Or keep the ingredients around to make a big arse salsa spinach salad.
I love the idea of just munchin down on some spinach instead... I'm gonna do that! THanks!!!