Strongman/Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 3+years PL/SM Comps
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: DEATH-LIFT
Fav Supp: Muscle-Juice/MonsterRehab
Bodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master member

Looking strong(er)! Keep it up!
Bodybygamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2010, 11:01 PM   #52
Kpettitt
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Brawn
Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Kpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybygamma View Post
Looking strong(er)! Keep it up!
Thanks Gamma!

Today was back:
I did interval cardio before I did my lifting with one of the girls that also used to work at the gym that is planing on competing in 9 weeks... she still has 40lbs to go. She's training with Jen Hendershot, and used to body build so she is trying to drop muscle for figure- I have my doubts, but she does work hard sometimes... it's just not physically good for her body, Jen's got her doing 3 hrs of cardio and lifting a DAY! I think Jen is amazing and I trust her opinion, but shew... she's got her work cut out for her!
we did:
10 mins on treadmill 15 incline, 4 speed
20 pop squats
30 mountain climbers
10 push-ups
20 crunches
30 jumping jacks
repeat till we got to 60 mins on the tread mill. I actually took it up a notch and walked for 2 mins, then ran for a min.... burnin those cals!

then lifting I did:
6 pull-ups (which is A LOT for me! lol)
Hammer Strength row (one armmed) 85x20x3
Wide-grip low row 60x20x3
incline laying DB rows 25x20x3
Lat pull downs 60x20x3
Ball crunches- straight, and each side 25x2

it was short and to the point, had to go to a working interview at a vet clinic (no longer at the gym) *which I TOTALLY got the job!* ahhahah so I'm having a good day! And now I'm going to bed!

TOmorrow- AB BLAST AND ZUMBA!! yippie!
My comments have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by Anabolic Addiction, LLC.
kpettitt@anabolicaddiction.net
Kpettitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 12:02 PM   #53
ajangel25
Points: 289, Level: 5 Points: 289, Level: 5 Points: 289, Level: 5
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

ajangel25 is off to a bad start

Strength is awesome for sure! I went to visit my bf too and there wasn't the greatest cals involved. Ha!

Congrats on the vet job!! That is awesome.

Do you have a certain split or how many days you lift a certain body part?
ajangel25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 01:49 PM   #54
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpettitt View Post
I have my doubts, but she does work hard sometimes... it's just not physically good for her body, Jen's got her doing 3 hrs of cardio and lifting a DAY! I think Jen is amazing and I trust her opinion, but shew... she's got her work cut out for her!
Wow, that's a lot of work. Mentally I couldn't hang. I would think if you want to drop muscle you would simply do a cutting diet with limited protein. I've experimented with protein levels before, and could lose a pound or two each month simply by eating relatively low protein.

Anywho, I hate to be critical. There are a hundred ways to prepare an egg....

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 09:51 PM   #55
Kpettitt
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Brawn

Kpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajangel25 View Post
Strength is awesome for sure! I went to visit my bf too and there wasn't the greatest cals involved. Ha!

Congrats on the vet job!! That is awesome.

Do you have a certain split or how many days you lift a certain body part?
I guess we all need some time off from calorie counting sometimes! I'm doing a split with that my BF does-
M-Arms
T-legs
W-chest/tris
TH-cardio
F-back
S-shoulders
SU-rest

seems to be working out ok. I normally skip chest day and just do some cardio. I'm not big on training chest, they are already small- I don't need to loose anymore! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Wow, that's a lot of work. Mentally I couldn't hang. I would think if you want to drop muscle you would simply do a cutting diet with limited protein. I've experimented with protein levels before, and could lose a pound or two each month simply by eating relatively low protein.

Anywho, I hate to be critical. There are a hundred ways to prepare an egg....
yeah... I feel the same way- 100 ways to prepare an egg, I just don't understand why she wouldn't just wait until a later date and do a more healthy cut. BUT to each their own right! lol

Tuesday- LEG DAY!!

We did:
~Hack squats
Machine+90x20x2
Machine+140x20
~Standing lunges
Bar+40x25x2
Bar+50x20
~Hamstring curls
70x20x3
~leg press
machine+230x20x3
~one leg leg press
Machine+180x20 each leg *PR*
~extensions
90x20x3
~cable crunches
90x20x2
hold for 20secsx2

Then today I did cardio in the AM with my new boss then dance class tonight. Lots of cardio today... lol not my normal day. But my legs are burrrrrrnnnnnniinnnnnnnggg! for sure!
My comments have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by Anabolic Addiction, LLC.
Old 08-26-2010, 10:46 AM   #56
bb12
Hulk!
Max Brawn
Points: 7,232, Level: 56 Points: 7,232, Level: 56 Points: 7,232, Level: 56
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

bb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributor

KP for President
bb12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 11:21 AM   #57
Kpettitt
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb12 View Post
KP for President
hahahaha! WAAAYYYY too much responsibility! but it would be fun!!
Old 08-26-2010, 12:34 PM   #58
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpettitt View Post
hahahaha! WAAAYYYY too much responsibility! but it would be fun!!
Well at least if you were Prez for a day, you could allocate One Billion Dollars in pork barrel spending to my house!

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 10:18 PM   #59
gaspers04
Max Brawn
Points: 17,264, Level: 83 Points: 17,264, Level: 83 Points: 17,264, Level: 83
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 20 yrs.
Training Type: Westside
Fav Exercise: All of Them! Bench, hehe.
Fav Supp: Food
gaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master member

Impressive leg day KP! Nice.

Supplements
M & S's Isofuel Chocolate, MGN's Dextrose,Universal's Beef Aminos and AAEFX's Kre-Alkalyn.
gaspers04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 10:06 PM   #60
Kpettitt
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Brawn

Default tired of being FAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Well at least if you were Prez for a day, you could allocate One Billion Dollars in pork barrel spending to my house!

haha that would be quite sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaspers04 View Post
Impressive leg day KP! Nice.
Thanks Gasper! I do love some leg day action!

So I had a pretty rough weekend.... I had a mental break down on Sat because as hard as I am working- I'm GAINING more weight.... up to 158... which is about 20-25 lbs higher than I was in April. I am starting to wonder if there is something wrong with my thyroid so I set up a doctor apointment for Friday to get bloodwork. I work too hard for this... my hair is brittle, I'm lathargic, I'm cold all the time, and hungry... I just have a bad feeling something is wrong. Either thyroid or putuitatry gland. I hopefully will get some answers Friday. BUT until then- I am TIRED of feeling fat, my ankles hurt in dance class because of the fast weight gain... I went from being the most physically fit girl at the gym to feeling like a slob. I've made a commitment to myself to make a change. Instead of doing high rep, I'm going back to heavy ass lifting and low rep max outs every 2 weeks. I feel that it burns more cals and revs my metabolism more. And I've got my meals ALL planned out for the week. I just have to make sure I stick to them 100%!

Today was arms:
concentrated bicep curls
15x20
20x15
25x12
standing tricep kick backs
15x20
20x15
25x10
hammer curls
20x20
25x18
30x16
single arm reverse grip tricep pull downs
20x20
30x15
40x8
Preacher curls
40x15
50x10x2
Overhead tricep pulls
60x20
70x15
80x12

*15 mins on the stairmaster.... haven't done that baby in a long time! Felt good!!!

Then I had dance class tonight. Like I said- Its very difficult to get through class and its frustrating and upsetting. I almost started crying during class.... but I know I have to push through if I want to reach my goals. Every day should get better!!