Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Training Logs Keep your training and supplement logs here

Old 09-04-2012, 06:50 PM   #411
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Nice work on the squats. Any reason why you lean so forward from the start? When you hit the hole that's forcing you to good morning the squat. Try to stay a bit more upright from the get go and it should help a lot.

Sorry to hit and run your log with advice but if you get that fixed you'll probably hit 315 or more.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2012, 08:17 PM   #412
xKyle10
Disciple of Casey Butt
Max Brawn
Points: 4,707, Level: 43 Points: 4,707, Level: 43 Points: 4,707, Level: 43
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

xKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Nice work on the squats. Any reason why you lean so forward from the start? When you hit the hole that's forcing you to good morning the squat. Try to stay a bit more upright from the get go and it should help a lot.

Sorry to hit and run your log with advice but if you get that fixed you'll probably hit 315 or more.
Was a lot happier with the DL than the squats haha. Hit 300x1 last year about 10 lbs heavier with high bar during Sheiko so kind of was depressing to not get it again. I took advice from others on my log on bb.com about the low bar squat, I am having a lot of trouble racking out and taking my steps back/getting my footing right and I naturally have the forward lean, I keep getting mixed opinions on whether to stay tight and like that from racking out versus staying more upright. Still have the butt wink and going way too low in terms of depth, no problem though it means a lot to have the critique Steve.

Currently sick, just gonna deload the rest of the week, about to go do some OHP/pressing/shoulder stuff, back is TOAST. One of my suite mates came up here sick and got me and some of the other guys sick, oh well though better now than to have it hit me later.
xKyle10 is offline   Reply With Quote