Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Training Logs Keep your training and supplement logs here

Old 07-05-2010, 07:12 PM   #21
schutzashley
Brawn
Points: 1,132, Level: 18 Points: 1,132, Level: 18 Points: 1,132, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

schutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributor

yah, I know it's close but yah, just for experience, it's local and I guess most of the women are around same as me or a bit bigger I've heard, more body fat. So I think it's a very amateur show....I think it'll be good to just experience what it is like....then know what I really need to prepare for. we don't have a lot of people into this stuff around here, believe it or not....it's a bummer, I feel in the ocean swimming alone, but I try to look around as best I can to see if there's anyone who could guide me...

steve, I"ll email you

schutzashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2010, 07:13 PM   #22
schutzashley
Brawn

schutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributor

ps. rich knapp, you rock, way to go on all of your accomplishments. I have every intention to work hard for the same things you did and know I will need to work extremely hard! Keep moving forward, you look awesome.

Old 07-05-2010, 07:24 PM   #23
Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by schutzashley View Post
ps. rich knapp, you rock, way to go on all of your accomplishments. I have every intention to work hard for the same things you did and know I will need to work extremely hard! Keep moving forward, you look awesome.
Thank you much. If you can't find some one to help you out, I am working with a guy in U.K. now but I could squeeze you in. If you need. But I worn you I am very very deatailed and tough. right down to the day of the show .
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 07:47 PM   #24
jslep
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 15 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

^^don't lie rich.....your a big softie!!

good luck with the training ash!
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 07:51 PM   #25
schutzashley
Brawn

haha,...thanks jslep. Rich, I think for the next show, I will be really interested in working with you. I like someone detail oriented and tough....I'm no softy or light weight. I like to be pushed hard and do it to myself and am big into getting serious about something and committing all the way. how do I get more info. from you about your services. my email is schutzashley@hotmail.com if you coudl email me, I'd appreciate it. I knwo you said you could squeeze me in, but could this be possible to start August 1st or even right after my first show? it's local and like I said, I'm not going to invest in training for this one right now, I"m just doing what I knwo right now and pushing myself hard. but for my first major show, which I know it will be the frist of many in my life....and ultimately, big picture, a career....I would like to get help for 3 months out up to show date. thanks Rich, email me if you can.

Old 07-05-2010, 07:57 PM   #26
Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn

Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslep View Post
^^don't lie rich.....your a big softie!!
Well OK lol
Old 07-05-2010, 07:57 PM   #27
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Good work so far girl! Your gonna do great, looking forward to seeing the end results.
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 07:58 PM   #28
Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by schutzashley View Post
haha,...thanks jslep. Rich, I think for the next show, I will be really interested in working with you. I like someone detail oriented and tough....I'm no softy or light weight. I like to be pushed hard and do it to myself and am big into getting serious about something and committing all the way. how do I get more info. from you about your services. my email is schutzashley@hotmail.com if you coudl email me, I'd appreciate it. I knwo you said you could squeeze me in, but could this be possible to start August 1st or even right after my first show? it's local and like I said, I'm not going to invest in training for this one right now, I"m just doing what I knwo right now and pushing myself hard. but for my first major show, which I know it will be the frist of many in my life....and ultimately, big picture, a career....I would like to get help for 3 months out up to show date. thanks Rich, email me if you can.
Sounds good.
Old 07-05-2010, 09:21 PM   #29
Kpettitt
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Brawn
Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28

Kpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributor

Congrats on setting a date to compete! Looks like things are on track since you've already dropped 8lbs! thats awesome! Keep pushing through- experience every part of competing that you can and enjoy it! Good luck!
My comments have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by Anabolic Addiction, LLC.
kpettitt@anabolicaddiction.net
Kpettitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 06:21 AM   #30
schutzashley
Brawn

Thanks Kpettitt...looking forward to it and the challenges!!

Yesterday after I got my new diet it wasn't until the end of the day that I realized how challenging tomorrow (today) might be, as I can no longer eat any carbs, except veggies. Yesterday I had an oatmeal packet, 1 rice cake for morning snack with 10 wheat thins. I got a headache around 4 adn felt sort of irritable at work:O~ first time feeling I didn't want to talk to anyone while at work (club members who had quetsions about our equipment that is) I think its the lack of carbs throughout the day? also, i haven't had coffee again in 4 days. which, my sleeping has improved IMMENSELY. drank tons of water though. today, made turkey bacon with egg whites for breakfast and then it's all the same the rest of the day. I'm only documenting how I'm feeling becaue I think it's interesting how sensitive our bodies really are. I'm really excited to be working with someone now and feeling more comfortable knowing that I will be in better shape for the show.

Today I have a really busy day, have to go to wrok to train for a HIIT class I'll be teaching, then go work out, then go back to wrok then go to the gym where the show is being held and pose then the day is over....I'm hoping I won't be a grouch..it's only been 1 day with minimal carbs...rut ro This is new to me so I'm just adjusting.

I do have one question, if I cut these carbs, when I get back into training for the show in October, will I put more weight than I had originally back on? someone said that about no carb diets....??