Max And The West Side Connection
I have been prepping myself for this for two weeks, Today was the first day West Side. All I can say is wow! I am dripping in Sweat from head to toe.
Program Design by Gasper - Many thanks brother, This is what I was looking for.
Sunday - Dynamic(Speed)Squat/Dead
I warmed up just to get the knees flowing
Front Squats - Just the bar for 3 x 12
1) Box Squats - 10x3 - Rest Period between sets was 20 seconds between 200 and 210 and at 220 my rest period was 35 seconds, I was dripping with sweat.
2) Walking Lunges - 5 x 12
3) Stiff Leg Deads
I know I could have gone higher but I don't want to jump ahead of myself just yet but for me, Pulling 230 was friggen awesome!
4) Standing Calves Raise
100 Weight Vest and deep - 5 x 50
5) BB Curls
6) Additional Work - DB Curls - 3 x 10
That workout looks kick ass Max. Great job, and way to knock out those PRs.
good looking workout there man. 5x50 on calf raises??? that must've burned like a motherfu**er. awesome box squats too
haha the connection fo sho gonna make your legs grow!!! hoe
good stuff max
BTB - OTK - Thank you!
Post work out meal
1) Bucket of Water, 1 big and Fat 80/20 Hamburger Patty it was like half the package, a friggen gaggle of Broccoli and 3 whole eggs
Glad its working for ya. Hope to be back soon, been far to many speed bumps in the road of life here lately. Great work Brother!
Also subscribed to thread.
looks good man
Monday and filled with Agony, Again Sweating like a slave up in D'boo's pigeon coup!
Warm up 135 bb Press 3x3
1) Flat DB Press
My friends starting using Flat BB Press with Resistance Bands and I gave it a try
2) Flat BB Press W resistance Bands -
This was pretty new to my body and I was like jesus lol!
Assistance Work For Chest
3) Push Ups - 1 x 100
4) Flat DB Flyes
5) Close Grip BB Press
135x10 - For blood and pump
6) Single DB Rows - Enough playing around with 70 and 80's
102.5 x5 PR
105 x 5 PR
7) Side DB Laterals - I was wasted by this time so I only used 20's
-I got started last night and posted, max squat/deads tonight.
Nice job on the PR's man!
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:02 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.