|05-23-2010, 08:38 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2010
Maxx's "WARRIORS CRUCIBLE" 2 week Experiment
I have been working with a friend and slowly working in some Alt Addition to standard weight lifting and now I will be taking two full weeks to adventure into the lands of some new training methods in addition to standard weight lifting.
Follow me on this magical journey though space and time as we walk on a experiment though the ageless wonder on getting fukn stronger
Today was the first day of a two week program. I will be working with combat instructor Samuel Dayton who is built like a brick sh1t house, who trains out of the R-1 gym in California. Has 3 combat tours as a Army ranger, 10 Cage fights all wins and is a part of our tactical combat team for room clearance and close quarters combat instructions with Pistol and Knife.
So The beginning SUNDAY - Legs/Calves/CORE and Conditioning
1) Weight Vest 75lb - Hindu Squats
3 x 20
2) Weight Vest 75lbs One Leg up and Down Pistol
Each Leg 12/12/12
3) Front Squat - Knees felt like champions~!
4) Turkish Get Ups - Kettle Bell(Stomach and core was ROCK hard after I was done, Glutes and hamstrings were light UP!)
30lb Both Sides- x10/x10
40lbs x10 - This was grueling
5) Standing Calf Raise with 100lb weight vest - 3 x 50
6) 22Lb Mace-Bell with 25lb Ab twist ( This was grueling as well, I felt muscles working that standard weight lifting does not fire up, Things were popping out that never popped out before)
Mace-Bell-22x3sets x 10 each direction
Ab Twist - 25x3 sets x12
Finished with sweat everywhere. Feel awesome!
So this was the beginning and I am looking forward to tomorrow's work.
Peace, Love And Pitbulls
" Deutscher Stolz weltweit "
Violence. It may not be the answer, But it sure cuts down on the questions!
|experiment, maxx, warriors crucible, week|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|"You're fat!"... "O yeah, well you're a weak bish!"||PCT||Training Logs||288||06-05-2014 08:46 AM|
|2010 INBF US Central "Freak On Wheels" Rich Knapp.||Rich Knapp||Video||18||03-07-2013 03:57 PM|
|"toning"...waht you really mean is "lean out"||TitanCT||General Fitness & Health||9||04-25-2012 07:22 PM|
|Jamie "Chaos & Pain" Lewis set some records last week||Trevor Lane||Powerlifting & Strength Training||15||11-08-2011 08:51 PM|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|