andys_trim
Max Brawn
Points: 6,607, Level: 53 Points: 6,607, Level: 53 Points: 6,607, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 1
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift!
Fav Supp: Any I can afford.
andys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributor
Default Andy's Bodybuilding Journey

Today is legs day, and even though it is not even 10 AM, I am getting pumped. This week is sets of six and im doing about 75% of my max. My plan so far is front squats supper setted with wall sits. One legged leg press. Leg Extensions. For hamstrings, Laying down leg curls. Lunges. Standing leg curl. And what I like to call the good girl machine. It trains the inside part of the legs, which I consider my weakest part. This is going to be an awesome workout, and I will have my penguin walk goin on tomorrow.

andys_trim is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2010, 10:44 AM   #2
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Hit it hard! And looking forward to seeing you make some great progress.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 11:50 AM   #3
andys_trim
Max Brawn

andys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributor

Getting tired of this slimming down phase! I have been preparing for the beach this summer and have gotten down to 158. I think im going to start bulking up. I don't think I should add too much fat, but if I do I'll still be looking bigger. I want to creep back up towards 175 or so, but all muscle!! MY new stack is Optimum Nutrition Hydro Whey. Optimum Nutrition Casein. Jack3d. SacaviTron Extend BCAAs. CellTech. Optimum Nutrition OptiMen. Optimum Nutrition L-Glutamine. And finallly Optimum Nutrition Omega 3 Fish Oil. That's a lot of stuff, but it works!
Old 05-20-2010, 11:55 AM   #4
CallmeKing
Max Brawn
Points: 3,800, Level: 38 Points: 3,800, Level: 38 Points: 3,800, Level: 38
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

CallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributor

Welcome to the forum man.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies with in us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
CallmeKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 11:59 AM   #5
jslep
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 15 years
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

good luck man looks like your off to a good start. i wish i would have had the confidence in myself to start bodybuilding when i was younger like yourself. keep at it and get your but to a show.

welcome to the forum btw!! stick with us here and we can help drive you to your goals!! tons of help and advice can be had.
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 12:09 PM   #6
andys_trim
Max Brawn

What does everyone think of that stack I mentioned?
Old 05-20-2010, 12:24 PM   #7
jslep
Max Brawn

jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

same stuff i'm usin........maybe not the same brand but same stuff. i think you look good with that. brand wise you just pick what ya like there's so much out there. but you have got it locked down on the supps!
Old 05-20-2010, 12:34 PM   #8
andys_trim
Max Brawn

Thanks man. I've done a ton of research on supps and nutrition to get the right stuff for me. Ever since I got a concrete nutrition plan I have seen my body change. It seems to be changing every day. I love it!
Old 05-20-2010, 12:44 PM   #9
jslep
Max Brawn

your young too so gains should come fast and furious. be sure to post up some of your workouts w/sets and reps and weights and stuff it'll be cool to see where your at and where you end up in 6 mos. to a year from now.
Old 05-20-2010, 01:14 PM   #10
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andys_trim View Post
Getting tired of this slimming down phase! I have been preparing for the beach this summer and have gotten down to 158. I think im going to start bulking up. I don't think I should add too much fat, but if I do I'll still be looking bigger. I want to creep back up towards 175 or so, but all muscle!! MY new stack is Optimum Nutrition Hydro Whey. Optimum Nutrition Casein. Jack3d. SacaviTron Extend BCAAs. CellTech. Optimum Nutrition OptiMen. Optimum Nutrition L-Glutamine. And finallly Optimum Nutrition Omega 3 Fish Oil. That's a lot of stuff, but it works!
That's a rock solid plan. I usually recommend whey, multivitamin, fish oil, bcaas & glutamine. So you have all my favorites covered.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote