Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Training Logs Keep your training and supplement logs here

Old 05-15-2010, 03:48 PM   #11
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Superpump250 is my favorite as well. AAEFX EFX Pro gives me consistent energy, but Superpump250 has it by a hair for me.

Anyway, good work on sled pulling. An average workout is better then no workout.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2010, 05:52 PM   #12
Marc
[][]----------[][]
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,463, Level: 30 Points: 2,463, Level: 30 Points: 2,463, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Marc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributor

Yes Gaspari FTW on almost everything. I do really like IDS for protein however. What do you take for protein?
Old 05-15-2010, 06:57 PM   #13
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc View Post
Yes Gaspari FTW on almost everything. I do really like IDS for protein however. What do you take for protein?
I'm a Muscle Gauge Nutrition freak...cinnamon bun and any chocolate flavor. I use cinnamon bun in my coffee.

Old 05-15-2010, 07:23 PM   #14
cooltom
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,358, Level: 20 Points: 1,358, Level: 20 Points: 1,358, Level: 20
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

cooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributor

I like your template and definitely look forward to following your progress here. What kind of weights are using on your lifts? I imagine if you're pulling trucks they're damn impressive.

Follow my progress: http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...-powerful.html
cooltom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 08:34 AM   #15
Marc
[][]----------[][]
Uber Brawn

Marc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltom View Post
I like your template and definitely look forward to following your progress here. What kind of weights are using on your lifts? I imagine if you're pulling trucks they're damn impressive.
My weights are rather embarrassing for my size honestly, like I said in my first post, I have only been lifting for 5 months. I am about 6'5" 250lbs though which plays to my advantage I guess. THe truck we use is just a 3/4 ton pickup but it will kick your ass after while.
Old 05-16-2010, 08:37 AM   #16
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

The weight will get there/ We all start somewhere. I started back at the weights in 2007 after a extended layoff and I couldn't believe how weak I felt.

Old 05-16-2010, 09:11 AM   #17
Marc
[][]----------[][]
Uber Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
The weight will get there/ We all start somewhere. I started back at the weights in 2007 after a extended layoff and I couldn't believe how weak I felt.
Yes I was reading that in your log, that had to be a not so good feeling after the level you were at before, then having to back track. Good thing you started back in it though! Its a time thing, I am getting alot stronger so I gotta be doing soemthing right I guess.
Old 05-16-2010, 09:14 AM   #18
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc View Post
Yes I was reading that in your log, that had to be a not so good feeling after the level you were at before, then having to back track. Good thing you started back in it though! Its a time thing, I am getting alot stronger so I gotta be doing soemthing right I guess.
Hopefully that will keep up for quite some time.

Old 05-17-2010, 02:39 PM   #19
Marc
[][]----------[][]
Uber Brawn

Lazer Fest was awesome, for those who are not familiar with what that is, it is a yearly concert in DesMoines Iowa. 16 Bands, 25,000 people, lots of partying and nudity. About a 2.5 hour drive from me, we went down stopped at Bass Pro Shop which was a first for me, that place is amazing. Got a few new items there and then had a few rounds and lunch at Hooters before the show. Lets just say I never thought I would ever see Alice Cooper in my lifetime, or Rob Zombie for that matter. Five Finger Death Punch, Alice Cooper, Rob Zombie, Godsmack, Three Days Grace, Skillet, Seether, Drowning Pool just to name a few. Here is a cell phone picture I snapped quick of Zombie:

By far the best Concert I have ever been to, if you are anywhere near Iowa it is defenitely not something to miss.

Monday 5-17-10

Feeling like crap from the weekend but looking to have a kickass workout. I need to make up for Saturdays slack fest.

Bench 8x3 w/ chains
OHP- Log 5x5
Lat Pulldowns 3x8
Face Pulls 3x12
Tricep PD 3x8
Hammer Curl 3x8
Farmers Walk for time as a finisher hopefully

Results to come shortly

Last edited by Marc; 05-17-2010 at 02:44 PM.
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 03:22 PM   #20
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Nudity, loud music, Hooters and a workout. Made my weekend look weak!