Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Training Logs (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Cutting the Cake - My 2010 Transformation Contest! (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3177)

sneezingstardust 05-07-2010 06:55 PM

Cutting the Cake - My 2010 Transformation Contest!

3 Attachment(s)
Okay, well, I had to start a new log because I wanted to participate in the cutting contest hosted by M&B.

Looking back on these pics, I can't even believe that was me, haha. My log was titled "Cutting the Cake" for a reason, lulz. :thefinger:

Anyway, here are the "starting" pics *cringe*. I started my cut on February 10th:

Attachment 1329

Attachment 1330

Attachment 1331

And my starting stats...

-Waist: 26"

-Hips (including glutes, right above the quads): 36"

-Chest:
35"

-Legs: 22"

-Arms: 11.5"

-Weight: 125 lbs.

Height: 5'2"

Lol, I wasn't expecting to show those beginning pictures to anyone, but oh well. The pictures were taken at 16 weeks out...I've got 28 days left to get my shred on, and I promise you the end result won't be disappointing! :rockon:

BendtheBar 05-07-2010 06:58 PM

Best of luck! You da wo-man!

Just glad you didn't name the log cutting the cheese.

jslep 05-07-2010 07:06 PM

even though the pics are from before i believe you to be a fine upstanding member of the canadian society so we can probably except your entry........:)

the way your goin i may have to fight for second and i thought for sure i had this on lock..........

sneezingstardust 05-07-2010 07:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 54540)
Best of luck! You da wo-man!

Just glad you didn't name the log cutting the cheese.

Haha, thanks Steve!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jslep (Post 54547)
even though the pics are from before i believe you to be a fine upstanding member of the canadian society so we can probably except your entry........:)

the way your goin i may have to fight for second and i thought for sure i had this on lock..........

Thanks J!! :D I don't think anyone started out fatter than me, HAHAHA!! "Bulk gone wrong"

---------------

BTW, newest progress pic of my back!! :

Attachment 1333

This was taken 2 days ago, I had some carbs and water in me. I'm starting to see little changes every day - new vein here, new line there. Feels good, man :)

jslep 05-07-2010 07:50 PM

you can see where you were carryin weight before but you were far from fat. you are certainly leanin out quite nicely now though. that back shot looks great! great shoulders and nice bumps on the bi's.

sneezingstardust 05-08-2010 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jslep (Post 54585)
you can see where you were carryin weight before but you were far from fat. you are certainly leanin out quite nicely now though. that back shot looks great! great shoulders and nice bumps on the bi's.

Heh...well I'm going to take special care of my off-season this year. :) I want to stay a bit leaner, so I'm keeping the cardio in this time!!

Thanks btw!

sneezingstardust 05-08-2010 07:58 PM

March 8, 2010

Just HIIT today. Really had to push through my session though, I felt like sh*t all day. Once I was about 4 minutes in though I was ROLLIN'. Now I feel great, but I'm a bit tired and hungry. But that's alright, I survive. :)

This is a really short entry today, but I gotta get to bed I am WIPED.

DAYS UNTIL VICTORY: 27!!

BendtheBar 05-08-2010 09:22 PM

That's the spirit!

Mombow111 05-08-2010 11:34 PM

Awesome progress miss, you're already more ripped than like at least 80% of the guys in my gym.

sneezingstardust 05-12-2010 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 54867)
That's the spirit!

:rockon:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mombow111 (Post 54885)
Awesome progress miss, you're already more ripped than like at least 80% of the guys in my gym.

Haha, thanks!