Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Training Logs Keep your training and supplement logs here

Old 01-19-2012, 08:50 PM   #81
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Hope the training is going good.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2012, 09:45 PM   #82
BackwoodsCerealKiller
becoming masochistic...
Brawn
Points: 1,821, Level: 25 Points: 1,821, Level: 25 Points: 1,821, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 1.5
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: bench/c&p tossup
Fav Supp: what doesn't bite back?
BackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good postsBackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good postsBackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good postsBackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good postsBackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good postsBackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good postsBackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good postsBackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good posts

yea just got back to school... worked out 20lbs light monday and wed and my chest is screamin... took the month off but i'm fixing that... gettieng 500lbs with a bar in apr to set up at the house... then the summer aint gonna cost me anything...
I no longer fear for myself. Now, I fear for you. The pain has tempered my body and my spirit and has steeled my resolve. I WILL succeed. I WILL win. However long it takes. Simply put, MY will is the stonger.
BackwoodsCerealKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 07:00 PM   #83
BackwoodsCerealKiller
becoming masochistic...
Brawn

BackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good postsBackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good postsBackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good postsBackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good postsBackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good postsBackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good postsBackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good postsBackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good posts

ok haven't really been keeping up with this but the workouts have kept going... been tired alot... just got done at the gym.. did a standing 45* curl @115 for six today bent one arms rows are at 100 ea. bench went down... over did it i think.. can barely get 185 of the rack atm... but can still max out cable pushdowns... bought some supps, vits and protein. A-HD, Armor-V, and NanoStim(nitric), casein, c4 and reg protein
going up slowly... A-HD gave me blue balls 3 days in. had to work hard to get that gone... other than that day at a time
I no longer fear for myself. Now, I fear for you. The pain has tempered my body and my spirit and has steeled my resolve. I WILL succeed. I WILL win. However long it takes. Simply put, MY will is the stonger.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:04 PM   #84
BackwoodsCerealKiller
becoming masochistic...
Brawn

Lost cord for my phone or i'd put a couple updated pics on here... but my back and shoulders seem to be developing much more quickly than my front... granted i still have a lot of beer to burn off my middle. which is down 2 inches... ty ty. it seems like i work my chest harder than my back but it just doesn't seem to grow as fast.. the only thing i can think of is that i've used my back most of my life to make a living... until the plate installed. and i use the mild pain from the plate as a reason to do more. is there such a thing as muscle specific endurance?
Old 02-04-2012, 12:48 AM   #85
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackwoodsCerealKiller View Post
Lost cord for my phone or i'd put a couple updated pics on here... but my back and shoulders seem to be developing much more quickly than my front... granted i still have a lot of beer to burn off my middle. which is down 2 inches... ty ty. it seems like i work my chest harder than my back but it just doesn't seem to grow as fast.. the only thing i can think of is that i've used my back most of my life to make a living... until the plate installed. and i use the mild pain from the plate as a reason to do more. is there such a thing as muscle specific endurance?
Some of my muscles respond different. My shoulders have no endurance at all.

Old 02-07-2012, 06:54 PM   #86
BackwoodsCerealKiller
becoming masochistic...
Brawn

sometimes down time for recovery is the hardest thing for me to do... i catch myself heading for the gym just because i'm bored. getting painful around the ligaments and have an ab that almost tore... shoulders cry when i put the bar back from a curl set... but cant keep myself from going back... sucks wiener...
Old 02-09-2012, 08:47 AM   #87
BackwoodsCerealKiller
becoming masochistic...
Brawn

shoulders arent as bad but they still complain after use... kinda like using your tongue to prod a sore tooth... irritating but not truly painful. but itis hindering performance. can get 195 off the bar but it just keeps going down... and i know i can do 215... kind of disheartening... but i'm not taking no for an answer
Old 02-09-2012, 12:27 PM   #88
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Hope you get this figured out.

SFW!

Old 02-09-2012, 01:22 PM   #89
BackwoodsCerealKiller
becoming masochistic...
Brawn

yeah... kind of thinking I went too heavy from first set when i worked shoulders last week, because it stung around the edges but i kept pushing. That is about the time it started. alot of could be's and maybe's, but it is gradually getting better... but it still sucks in the mean time.
Old 02-17-2012, 10:55 PM   #90
BackwoodsCerealKiller
becoming masochistic...
Brawn

shoulders are back up to par... no complaints unless i go heavy behind the head OHP... so I go heavy to front... heavy for me anyway sitting at 185 solid dropped waist back to 29" and started working legs into the mix with increasing frequency. luckily chainsaw only got the patella...