Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Training Logs
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Training Logs Keep your training and supplement logs here

Old 04-08-2010, 02:21 PM   #1
highkick09
Max Brawn

highkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributor
Default Highkick HGHUP LOG

Hello i am New so i fought i would do a log i am bulking on HGHUP and Neovar

i am 73kg atm

ok Diet day 1:

2 eggs 3 egg whites half tub cottage cheese
Protein shake 20 grams protein/flaxseed/omega 3 tablets
3 bean salad 500g
2 Smoked cod/ Mushrooms, Chickpeas/vegatables
Prawns 200grams Chickpeas/haricot beans full canscottage cheese/vegatables

day 2 today:

2 eggs 3 egg whites
40grams protein/flaxseed and splenda
baked beans, two Cobbler/ prawns/vegatables
Chicken 200g
1 cobbler/cottage cheese full tub/prawns/mushrooms 2 xans of haricot beans
Ham 100g
last meal today two cans of tuna melted cheese and mixed vegatbles

hows this looking?

free foods

flavoured water 2 bottles
mixed herbs and spices etc how this looking bulking ?

i know basic but let me know
highkick09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2010, 02:25 PM   #2
highkick09
Max Brawn

highkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributor
Smile hows this look bulking? i am new advice great help

day 2 today:

2 eggs 3 egg whites
40grams protein/flaxseed and splenda
baked beans, two Cobbler/ prawns/vegatables
Chicken 200g
1 cobbler/cottage cheese full tub/prawns/mushrooms 2 xans of haricot beans
Ham 100g
last meal today two cans of tuna melted cheese and mixed vegatbles

hows this looking?

free foods

flavoured water 2 bottles
mixed herbs and spices etc how this looking bulking ?

i know basic but let me know
i want to have 2 slices of bacon with cottage cheese and a can of tuna and meled cheese on it at 9pm tonight as my last meal tonight let me know if this is fine

i have roughly calculated i have ate 2400 calories burned 200 on treadmill so last meal thinking extra 500,

trying to stay inbetween 2500-3000 let me know i am 73kg bulking
Old 04-08-2010, 02:32 PM   #3
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Welcome to the forum. What's your current height and weight?

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:44 PM   #4
highkick09
Max Brawn

73Kg and 5.9 maybe even 5.10 i dont know how to start a log let me know the proper way doing it and is this ok what i am eating ?
Old 04-08-2010, 02:47 PM   #5
CoopDawg
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Supp: AAEFX K-OTIC
CoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by highkick09 View Post
73Kg and 5.9 maybe even 5.10 i dont know how to start a log let me know the proper way doing it and is this ok what i am eating ?
You should eat atleast 6 meals per day. Small meals they dont all have to be big.
CoopDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:52 PM   #6
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
For a bulk you will generally need to eat more then 3000 calories per day, but it is hard for us to say. The best way to know is to keep your calories the same for 2 weeks and watch the scale. I also recommend getting a skinfold caliper, and learn how to use it.

Old 04-08-2010, 02:58 PM   #7
highkick09
Max Brawn

ah man where can i get calpier ok so for my last meal now is it ok to have two cans tuna and melted cheese some veg and maybe cottage cheese ?
Old 04-08-2010, 03:06 PM   #8
highkick09
Max Brawn

ok i am heading here, but i will get more serious tommorrow thank you for posting and advice. i am for meal and bed

i will be posting tommorrow i never done a log so if you give me what i have to put in it that be great thanks night
Old 04-08-2010, 03:58 PM   #9
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Quote:
ah man where can i get calpier ok so for my last meal now is it ok to have two cans tuna and melted cheese some veg and maybe cottage cheese ?
I would bring your calories to about 3500 for 2 weeks and see where the scale goes. You look fairly lean. This would be a good starting point for you.

Old 04-08-2010, 04:02 PM   #10
Shaolinkiwi
Ground Zero Training
Max Brawn

Shaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributor

I will follow this, have thought about running HGH up myself.

I see your measurement is in Kg's - Where do you hail from?

T-Alpha Log - CURRENT
http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/sup...alpha-log.html

Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me 1500+! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!
Shaolinkiwi is offline   Reply With Quote