Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Training Logs Keep your training and supplement logs here

Old 04-11-2010, 01:32 PM   #31
highkick09
Max Brawn
Points: 3,980, Level: 40 Points: 3,980, Level: 40 Points: 3,980, Level: 40
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

highkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributor

hghup is playing with appetite, also maybe to play with it i have been on a strict calorie diet low carbs and 2100 , so also having the freedom to eat more lol who knows hahaha lol
highkick09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2010, 04:45 PM   #32
Shaolinkiwi
Ground Zero Training
Max Brawn
Points: 3,328, Level: 35 Points: 3,328, Level: 35 Points: 3,328, Level: 35

Shaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by highkick09 View Post
hghup is playing with appetite, also maybe to play with it i have been on a strict calorie diet low carbs and 2100 , so also having the freedom to eat more lol who knows hahaha lol
I have read other logs where people say the same thing. This product seems to increase appetite considerably.

In terms of your diet to can throw in say 2 days a week where you run a cal deficit as opposed to a surplus. Say on off days from lifting.

This won't slow your gains and should help to reduce the chances of extra fat storage during the bulk.

I can throw up some more info around this if you'd like. Don't wanna high jack your log.

Sounds good HK, keep it coming.

T-Alpha Log - CURRENT
http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/sup...alpha-log.html

Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me 1500+! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!
Shaolinkiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:30 AM   #33
highkick09
Max Brawn

highkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributor
Default Day 6

ok well sleep brilliant again, and up in morning fully alert,

weighed myself 171lbs (day 1 161lbs)

Shalonkiwi (sorry if spelt worng) that would be great man!

Yeah appetite a bitch but today i am running a calorie defiency

diet today:

1 egg two egg whites mixed with vegatables
coffee/splenda/cratine/bcaa/cinnamon (cinnamon helps creatine absorbtion)
40 grams protein poweder/splenda alot/neovar
neovar
2x140g chicken breast (skinless) lentils/vegatables/350g mushrooms
2litres water
2x140g chicken breast (skinless) maybe lentils, vegatbles and 350 grams chicken breast
with spices and herbs
optional 1or 2 140grams chicken breast (skinless) or can of tuna or protein shake!
,most likely protein shake and the chicken lol)

GYM: you know by now 30s secs rest intervials and 1 minute 30secs for a different workout
30x2 secs as many pressups as possble
Stretch
bench: super set
12x2 60kg 8x2 pressups
12x2 70kg 8x3 pu
12x2 80kg 8x2 pu
12x2 90kg 6x2 pu
5x2 100kg 5x2pu

incline: super set
10x6 - 5x6 pressups

Free weight dumbels maxium dumbells in gym 32.5

32.5kg 8x5

clapping pressups

10x4

Triceps:

tricep tips weights 20kg
5x5
tricep dips non weighted
10x10

preachers or them things behind the head

30kg 8x8 with varations

Biceps:

ez bar 30kg
CLose grip 10x10
wide 10x10 super seted with dips
25kg hammers 5x3 (biceps)
reisitance band(10x10) bicep curls

10kg bicep curls until failure

10 minutes cardio

that was a tuff session for me today, felt it

PUMPED! ALERT! all good

over all feeling today 10 out 10

Final notes:

Vasualrity unbeliavabe, like omg i love my arms and forarms, neck bulging veins, i am not a vasualitry freak love it so much

maybe its becasue i was already lean and taking hghup and neovar has no given me this awesome vein look,

sat in starbulsk way mates and they said give me 2 tickets to the gun show all good

lol

if this is just day 6 just think what my 2ng or 3rd OR 4TH 5TH 6TH 7TH and 8TH week bring it on!

HEading to jujitsu tonght gonna kill everyone lol i am praying

also wuld like tosay i had a bad kness injury for ages took plenty of water, gluaminsin, omeage 3 tables and calcuim and above al that wasted money HGHUP took it away in 1 day i do not lie!

acne on my back seems to be clearing up i use to have horrible acne and all gone now, excep a few spots on the back but hghup seems to be clearing them!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
My shirt feels tighter around chest and i have to fight to get my arms out of the sleeves very pleased,

Come on hghup time to reshape me even more

i think this product is fantastic and with noevar

only day 6 but loving it!

is it it a placebo feeling i **** you not this stuff for real another tub is defiantly being ordered

also guys i have been taking chromium and thamine with meals and making sure there spaced apart from hghup to do with hghup and insu/

great day, got a wee tan today,

feeling great no aggression
libildo good as always seeing a girl this weekend we will test hghup endurance lads LMFAO
Old 04-12-2010, 10:35 AM   #34
highkick09
Max Brawn

also sorry i also did 20kg plate tricep dip varation ) ill tell you how jujitsu goes on the fighting and ground fighting lol, i know it may look gay but its quite tuff ground fighting that is lol,

also thanks for followinfg my log and giving me more advice and help i see this more than just a log,
Old 04-12-2010, 11:35 AM   #35
highkick09
Max Brawn

no idea why but drunk at least 5-7 litres water today
Old 04-12-2010, 04:33 PM   #36
Shaolinkiwi
Ground Zero Training
Max Brawn
Points: 3,328, Level: 35 Points: 3,328, Level: 35 Points: 3,328, Level: 35

Shaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
^ this is good.

As for the Zig-Zag diet concept here is a write up below.

* You can't lose fat unless you?re on a negative calorie balance diet

* You can't gain muscle tissue unless you?re on a positive calorie balanced diet

* You can't lose fat and gain muscle unless you alternate periods of negative calorie balance with periods of positive calorie balance.

It doesn't matter if you're trying to lose total body weight, stay at the same total body weight or gain total body weight. The zigzag rule applies to everyone. All the time.

There are five rules to the process

Rule One: Always eat at least 5 meals a day (preferably 6 or 7). Two or three meals simply isn't often enough. Your blood sugar levels will be controlled (and thus your cravings), you'll get protein in small amounts throughout the day to support growth and recovery, and (most important) the enzymes that store fat will be produced in far smaller amounts, making your body far less capable of storing fat!

Simply, by providing your body with a consistent and frequent supply of calories -- life-giving energy -- its need to store fat is significantly reduced. Conversely, when you eat infrequently, your body recognizes a "famine" situation, and the enzymes are produced in large quantities to "swoop down" on every calorie you consume in order to store it as fat in preparation for the "famine" to come.

Rule Two: Remember the 1-2-3 rule. In each of your 5 meals, approximately 1 part of the calories should come from fats, 2 parts from protein and 3 parts from carbohydrates.

This is a guideline, not a hard-and-fast law. Just keep the fat intake down to a low level (do not eliminate fat, as some fat is essential for maintaining good health), consume enough protein to support growth and recovery, and carbohydrates commensurable to your energy output (carbos are your body's preferred energy fuel source).

Remember that protein and carbohydrates both have 4 calories per gram, while fat has 9 calories per gram.

Rule Three: When you sit down to eat, ask yourself, "What am I going to be doing for the next three hours of my life?"

Then, if you're taking a nap, eat less than the average amount of carbs; if you're planning on being active, eat more than the average amount of carbs. For average between-meal activities, eat an average sized meal.

Always keep your protein intake up to an appropriate level. This simple system ensures that you'll never put fat on from eating excess calories, or cannibalize your muscles from eating too little.

Rule Four: Another thing to remember whether you're trying to lose fat or adding lean muscle is to "zigzag" your caloric intake.

For example, if you want to lose fat, reduce your calories during the week, but "pig out" on Friday night and Saturday.

This will

1) readjust your BMR upwards,
2) support lean tissue building, and
3) give you a psychological "lift."

Remember, in Rule One you learned that your fat storing enzymes were no longer a threat, so you CAN pig out once in awhile! In fact, if you want to put on lean muscle, you MUST! There is no way you can maximize lean muscle mass while on a calorie-restricted diet.

Rule Five: Your reduced intake of calories makes it almost impossible to get all of the nutrients your body needs to remain healthy and active. So, it's important to supplement your diet with vitamins, minerals and other carefully selected substances to ensure maximum progress toward your fitness, health and fat loss goals.

Also, no matter how hard you try, no matter how good a cook you are, or where you buy your food: NEVER attempt to gain or lose "weight!"
Instead, you should always strive to gain muscle and lose fat!

To Gain Muscular Weight:

Add 2 calories per pound of body weight to your daily caloric intake.
The added calories should be mostly protein and some complex carbohydrates (no added fat calories).

Spread these added calories equally among 5 meals per day.

For example, a 150 pound person should add 300 calories per day to their diet; over 5 meals, that equals about a 60 calorie increase per meal.
The additional 300 calories will, with intense weight training, result in a gain of approximately 1 - 2 pounds of added muscle per month.

Reduce your caloric intake two days per week by 2 calories per pound of body weight, to ensure that excess fat is being removed (called "zigzag dieting").

To Lose Fat Weight:

Subtract 2 calories per pound of body weight from your daily caloric intake.
The reduced calories should come mostly from fat calories, and NOT protein.
This caloric reduction should be applied to all of your 5 meals; NEVER skip meals!
For example, assuming that you weight 150 pounds, and you're eating 5 meals per day (highly recommended), you should reduce each meal by 60 calories (total of 300 calories reduction over a full day).

By reducing your daily caloric intake by 300 calories, you can expect to lose about 2 1/2 pounds of fat per month, assuming you're weight training for muscle mass preservation or increase.

Increase your caloric intake two days per week by 2 calories per pound of body weight, to ensure that you're getting enough calories to put on lean muscle, and that upward BMR adjustments are being made (called "zigzag dieting").

To Stay The Same Weight But Become More Muscular:

Follow the rules listed above, with the exception that your intake of calories remain equal to your daily energy expenditure (see calorie table in preceding pages).
Alter your ratio of nutrients so that protein is maximized and fat is minimized.
Carefully control your calories on a meal-per-meal basis, ensuring that you consume only enough calories to get you to your next meal (no more and no less). You NEVER eat for what you just did, ONLY for what you're about to do.

Over the course of 6 months or so, this sort of fastidiousness will pay off with big dividends in more muscle tissue and less fat -- you'll begin to look and feel great!

T-Alpha Log - CURRENT
http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/sup...alpha-log.html

Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me 1500+! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!
Shaolinkiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 06:08 PM   #37
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Sweet Lord. I'm floating away thinking about that.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 07:58 PM   #38
jslep
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 15 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

^^i have to pee now..........
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:42 PM   #39
highkick09
Max Brawn

Default week 1 :D

well guys sleep excellent again!

soon as i spoke acne my face seems to be a little worse i am not worried but.

i have drunk 6 litreswater today, i dont know why but i cant stop drinking it lol

and yes the runs to the toilet is good excerise lmao!

Diet:

1 egg two eggs whites vegatables
chicken breast 140g mixed vegatables
chicken breast 140g mixed vegatables/ haricot beans
protein shake/flaxseed/neovar
neovar
3 chicken breasts 140g mushroms 350g, 1kg of vegatables
i love my greens

later on tonight probably another chicken breast or a can of tuna

i bulk buy chicken and there great! two more bags ordered

GYM:

2 30sx2 as many hindu pressups

10x5 on shoulder dip machine 40kg to 90kg
5x4 100kg shulder dip maching

shoulder pull 100kg 10x10 with varations

shoulder dips 5x6 with a 5 secs cadence up and down

shoulder weight pulls 32.5kg dumbell 8x6

shoulder 20kg pull 10x5

cool down: 10 minutes cardio

this was a very tuff session

last night went in to jujitsu and tapped every person i fighted out no like, i was buzzing, the aderline right through me i wanted more, and people just kept coming until they gave up endurance was amazing

ok people if any thing i should know about eating over 2kg of vegatbles lke any good beneifts?

also water i know clear skin, and gets rid of fat cells

but i realy think this much water is dangerous but controls appetite of HGHUP

if i wanted to cut is 2000 calories a day good?

let me all know

way to toilet dam this water lol

Old 04-13-2010, 01:42 PM   #40
highkick09
Max Brawn

oh finaly vasularity keeps improving by the day!