Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Training Logs

Notices

Training Logs Keep your training and supplement logs here

Old 04-07-2010, 07:57 AM   #1
schutzashley
Brawn
Points: 1,132, Level: 18 Points: 1,132, Level: 18 Points: 1,132, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

schutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributor
Default need help with cut--suggestions?!

does anyone have any suggestions for cutting mean. I follow a really clean diet, somewhat lower in carbs but still carbs present, of course. I know you can't spot reduce, but I feel the majority of my fat still lies in my mid section of my stomach, right down the center and it will not go away. I know the ultimate sacrifice is what I've committed to doing now, no cheating, no cheat day, no cheat meal, no ice cream once every 2 weeks. If I want to get this down, I have to do it the mean way and get SERIOUS until I lose it, then I can go back to a lifestyle. I eat 5-6 meals every day, follow 1 gram protein per pound of weight....and eat carbs in morning (just small amount of wheat germ) and then taper out to veggies by night for last carbs. dont eat too much fat, maybe one tsp-tbsp per day, switch that up every other day so getting alittle more fat one day. also, maybe a few nuts for a snack.

I'm not sure what else to do to shock my body to lose this last 10-15 pounds of fat. I am aware I have some in my booty and legs but really want my stomach and all that to go....it's like the last and hardest plateau I've faced yet. I just started a running class 2 times aweek and incorporated running into my exercise plan 4 weeks ago now, and do intervals too. This week I've done intervals 2 mornings and of course lilft 5 times a week. any suggestions anyone? I'm not into pills. thanks....
schutzashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2010, 08:01 AM   #2
nighttrain
Max Brawn
Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Air Hockey Average Champion! Football Frenzy Champion! Yahtzee! Champion!
Tournaments Won: 1

Training Exp: 20+
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

i replied in your log....