Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine

Another big wow!!

What a positive change you've made!
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2010, 09:00 AM   #62
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

You're doing a great job with the videos.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 09:19 AM   #63
schutzashley
Brawn
Points: 1,132, Level: 18 Points: 1,132, Level: 18 Points: 1,132, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

schutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributor
Default Gram & Mom advice on health

Thanks guys!

Ok, so this is my mom and gram's take on what's important in health and how to get started, ultimately, it comes down to the mind. A goal of mine is to continue to interview others about what their thoughts are on health and how it affects your life. Also, really finding where other people are coming from so I can better understand what's more widespread amongst others who aren't necessarily in the "health" world on a day to day basis so I can find ways to overcome those challenges they face in getting started.

schutzashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 12:53 PM   #64
schutzashley
Brawn

schutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributor
Default Body Update

Does anyone see any differences? This hurdle of getting the fat gone on my hips and lower back, and mostly, stomach have been the most challenging, because it's been the slowest progress. I'm not mentally stunted though just because it's harder, I'm more motivated to find out what's going on and I think a lot of it is my body's set point, just trying its best to keep it on. also, I have never had a flatter stomach than this. the other thing is, right between my obliques and mid section of stomach, it has gotten a lot tighter, so less flabbage and I can feel the muscle RIGHT underneath, it's mostly the mid section up and down of my belly, I feel the abs underneath and it has made progress, just super slow with everything I"m doing. I'm not starving myself, always eat 1300 around that per day and have my diet down to a T. Here are the pics. if anyone sees progress or has any suggestions, would LOVE hearing!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	1118   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	1119   Click image for larger version

Name:	7.png
Size:	713.9 KB
ID:	1120  
Old 04-14-2010, 12:55 PM   #65
schutzashley
Brawn

Another thing and reason I know why I'm losing some slowly, those blue underwear about 5 months ago, I could barely get up my hips and now they barely have squeezage on any fat there. also, I tried on a pair of 6 pants (which, everyone makes pants differently) but i fit in them and I am a solid 8 now. so I always try to not rely on scale but mostly how my clothes fit. all I'm saying is this is taking the longest to lose this weight. but that's oki like a challenge
Old 04-14-2010, 08:43 PM   #66
ricka182
Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine

I definitely see a difference...noticeably slimmer in the hips and obliques, with a hint of the abs peeking through..... You keep at this pace and you'll be ripping a six pack by mid-summer..
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 03:36 PM   #67
schutzashley
Brawn

Default A new gym!

So today went to a new gym, that has waaaayyy more weights to work with and weight machines I might add! It also offers cardio classes, and I have a few friends working out there as well. It's quiet and large. Besides the one guy that looked off lurking around me throughout my workout, I was in the zone. haha "just don't make eye contact"
Legs & Glutes it was today, paired with a Zumba class where I could get my dance on and express my hips.

I went into the group class room where no one was and tons of mirrors and turned on my "breathe" tunes to wind down and stretch and found a jumprope. I decided every time I work out at that gym to rope 100 times . I did 100 times straight, last 20 were pretty hard That tells me I pushed past the hardness and next time need to up it!!
Old 04-16-2010, 05:21 PM   #68
onetiredkris
Max Brawn
Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32

onetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributor

Welcome to the board Ashley. Good log you have going here...can feel a real sense of determination. Congratulations on your progress so far and let us know how the new gym works out for you.
Love the videos too!

-OTK's LOG-
We lift weights and manipulate our diets so that we'll look good naked. Sure, it's healthy too, and we'll probably live a longer and more productive life than the average guy, but mostly it's about the naked thing.

onetiredkris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 03:15 PM   #69
schutzashley
Brawn

Default Shoulders & Progress

Today worked shoulders. Left the gym with them burning the entire 10 minute car ride home!

If anyone is interested in seeing my stuff on Facebook, check me out at Fierce Forward in the search engine. I would love for anyone to be a part of what I'm doing.

I can tell I'm progressing with my back and shoulders.

Yesterday's workout was crazy, added in intervals on the bike and don't think my heart rate has been that high in well, since I was in 8th grade and wanted to beat the other athletic girl for the timed mile. I did!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	188.2 KB
ID:	1174   Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	108.2 KB
ID:	1175   Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Size:	113.5 KB
ID:	1176  
Old 04-19-2010, 03:30 PM   #70
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by schutzashley View Post
Does anyone see any differences? Would LOVE hearing!
Ashley I defiantely see a difference. Your abs are looking leaner. Just keep doing what your doing.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote