Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Training Logs (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Coop's road to the show (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2678)

CoopDawg 03-26-2010 02:23 PM

2010-coop's road to the show

Road to the show is a great name for this because my biggest dream is to go to the mlb someday. Until april 15th This will only be about my baseball stats.

Coop's Statistics after 10 games (BTW I BAT 4TH )(CLEANUP HITTER)
18AB(at bats)
12H(hits)
6-TRIPLES
6-SINGLES
4-DOUBLES
7RBI'S(runs batted in)
600AVG.
OF course I had 3 strikeouts and 3 walks. Im an average player that just gives it 100% all the time.
Now i will post some pitching stats when I get back because I have 2 games in 1 hour. I hope this Is okay for a log I will put more Info about me later tonight and my stats for tonights game. Hope my log dont suck to bad I will make it much better tonight. I will also include how I stay in shape and all the good stuff.

jwood 03-26-2010 05:33 PM

This is a great log, very cool.

What year are you in school? Any thoughts of college yet?

BendtheBar 03-26-2010 05:35 PM

Good to see a log Coopster. You follow MLB at all?

CoopDawg 03-27-2010 01:01 AM

GUYS im beat I played baseball from 5 to 11 30 pm Its 1am now so im to tired to make more in my log but i promise i will update all tomorrow sorry to disappoint im just so tired

CoopDawg 03-27-2010 01:41 PM

stats and last nights game

Work to maintain:
Twice daily:3x25 pushups, 3x25 reverse crunches, 3x50 bodyweight squats, 5x10 wide grip pull ups. I do this once in the morning and once at night.
Last nights stats:
7 AT BATS
5 HITS
7 RBI'S
1 TRIPLE
3 DOUBLES
1 SINGLE

COOP'S PITCHING STATS AFTER 5 GAMES PITCHED
4-1 IS MY RECORD
1.02 ERA(EARNED RUN AVERAGE)
36 STRIKEOUTS
3 RUNS SCORED ON ME ALL IN ONE GAME :(
18 HITS ON ME
Now these are my basic stats their not super but their pretty good for a high school senior pitcher

Now I would have had more at bats but A shoulder injury came and hit me in the 2nd inning of the second game. When i was 17 about a year ago I had a tore labram in my shoulder. There's big socket of cartiledge in the shoulder and I have a piece torn off and it pinches between my muscles when I stretch my arm to throw full speed. This was the first Time i felt it in a year. I built up the muscles around It so i wouldnt need surgery until after my senior year. This worked for a year but now it seem to be back. So A ball was hit to center field where I was playing at and i threw it to home plate and i felt that aching pain. So i may be a designated hitter the next few games and still bat as a cleanup hitter. I will be getting surgery after my season is over and then getting on the weights.

@BTB i follow mlb very closely I watch the yankees,braves,red sox. But i have to say the yankees are my favorite team.
There still isnt as much here as i would like so ill keep adding more

strkout35 03-27-2010 01:48 PM

your singles doubles and triples add up to more than the amount of hits you said you had? confused, but thats a sick ERA. an ERA of 1 is most definitely better than average for a high school pitcher

CoopDawg 03-27-2010 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strkout35 (Post 42697)
your singles doubles and triples add up to more than the amount of hits you said you had? confused, but thats a sick ERA. an ERA of 1 is most definitely better than average for a high school pitcher

um im sry bro i just took a look and i only had 1 single im sorry bro let me edit that thanks for letting me know my mistake

strkout35 03-27-2010 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoopDawg (Post 42700)
um im sry bro i just took a look and i only had 1 single im sorry bro let me edit that thanks for letting me know my mistake

haha no it's ok just trying to help you out. you're stats are amazing, i played high school ball freshman year, but now i just play in a recreational league with my friends. Baseballs the best

CoopDawg 03-27-2010 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strkout35 (Post 42701)
haha no it's ok just trying to help you out. you're stats are amazing, i played high school ball freshman year, but now i just play in a recreational league with my friends. Baseballs the best

yeah man its very fun. I love the rush
when i snap my curve ball off when im pitching and its 2 outs and 2 strikes when the umpire says strike 3 ill already be almost in my dug out cause i know when its gonna be a great pitch and i know thats it.

strkout35 03-27-2010 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoopDawg (Post 42704)
yeah man its very fun. I love the rush
when i snap my curve ball off when im pitching and its 2 outs and 2 strikes when the umpire says strike 3 ill already be almost in my dug out cause i know when its gonna be a great pitch and i know thats it.

nothing better than snapping off a curve that starts at the batters eyes and falls into the strike zone. alot of people don't get baseball and complain about how there's so much sitting around time, but i've always loved the sport. Good luck with it