Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine
Default Long weekend...

Oh boy...crazy weekend! Awesome weather, good times. Brewed some beer on Saturday, made a mess, had a few pump issues but eventually figured it out and got things moving. Sunday was a pretty lazy day....

Enough of that, back to it today! I reworked all my numbers for this week and hopefully they can be more realistic than last week....I'm pretty confident I can make my numbers. May also be getting into a gym afterall. The base I work at had a gym that I am allowed to use. Have to see what it looks like first, and whether or not traffic will suck leaving at 4-4:30 instead of 3pm....

Diet was pretty bad on the weekend. Beer and tons of pizza both Friday and Saturday night. But, back on the good stuff today. I'm going to lower my "days-off" a bit, so I don't go overboard next weekend..I don't think I lost any progress though, or gained too much back, so it's all good.

Today is light day for chest and legs...looking forward to another great session. Even after all thw work I put into my routine, I may change it up a bit..but not for at least a few more weeks. I want to see how my body endures, then I'll look over all again...
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2010, 10:45 AM   #32
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

My diet wasn't the greatest either this weekend. But like you, I'm anxious to rock it today.

Hit it hard!

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 04:32 PM   #33
Shaolinkiwi
Ground Zero Training
Max Brawn
Points: 3,328, Level: 35 Points: 3,328, Level: 35 Points: 3,328, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Shaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributor

That's what weekends are for man - Diet cheating!!

T-Alpha Log - CURRENT
http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/sup...alpha-log.html

Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me 1500+! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!
Shaolinkiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 07:21 PM   #34
ricka182
Time to start over...
Max Brawn

ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine
Default Good Day, but boring...

Yeah, boring. I was pretty tired from the weekend, but I forced myself to lift..I'm glad I did....I've started eating more, just because I damn want to. I just keep it cleaner than I would if I didn't care. THe reworked weight progression still needs a little tweaking, but it's closer to where I want it to be..

Diet

Breakfast: 2 fried eggs, 2 slices of toast...forgot to buy eggs..
Snack: 1oz peanuts
Lunch: 4.5oz chicken and 1/2c rice pilaf
Pre: Custom mix of - Vitargo VS2 and BCAAs..mixed with grape powerade, taken with Hemavol and C-Bol
Dinner: 6.25oz bacon cheeseburger on 1 slice of toast
Bedtime: 1 scoop Cassein w/milk

I started using milk in my shakes to get some extra calorieand make them taste better. I was still around 2600 cals last week, so I have room to spare..

Summary

Flat Press - 150 x15r x5s - May bump these reps up to 20 next week.
Chest Fly - 90 x20r x3s - Easy, easy, easy....more weight next week for sure..

Squat - 100 x10r x1s / 150r x15s x3 / 150r x10s x1
Calf Raise - 140 x15r x1s / 140 x20r x4s

Overall, I'll say a 7/10 today. Still tired now, will be crashing early probably...

Old 04-05-2010, 09:13 PM   #35
Shaolinkiwi
Ground Zero Training
Max Brawn

Shaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributor

nice work bro, your dinner sounded yummy - yep envy.

T-Alpha Log - CURRENT

Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me 1500+! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!
Old 04-06-2010, 07:37 AM   #36
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

That bacon cheeseburger does sound good. Good effort on the workout. Keep hitting it.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 09:55 AM   #37
ricka182
Time to start over...
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolinkiwi View Post
nice work bro, your dinner sounded yummy - yep envy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
That bacon cheeseburger does sound good. Good effort on the workout. Keep hitting it.
It was very good..not as fatty as it may sound. Good quality 93% lean beef, 1 slice of american, and just 2 slices of bacon...I think it totaled around 5-600 cals for the meal....no sides either. Looking forward to the same thing tonight..or maybe some beef and tomato sauce with a little pasta...mmm, getting hungry already...
Old 04-06-2010, 05:51 PM   #38
ricka182
Time to start over...
Max Brawn

Default A grown man is crying...

Well sort of.... My right eye started bothering me at work today. I just thought there was dust or an eyelash in, that would get waashed out with tears...nope. It felt like I had something under my eyelid. I did.

The Doctor told me I have a corneal ulceration...a fancy name for an eye infection. Hurts like hell to blink, but if I don't it hurts more. I have some special eyedrops to use 4 times a day, but until Friday no contacts and my glasses are almost 6 years old... And I had my pupils dialated, and one is worse than the other.

So I'm all F'ed up right now...needless to say, no workout today. I'll try tomorrow, but I can't get sweat or anything near the eye, and I sweat like a pig when I lift so I may have to break for the week. Going back the Doctor on Friday, he thinks I'll be good to go then. New contacts, new glasses, and a screening appointment for Lasik.. I've been in either glassess or contacts for just over 25 years, and I can't take this **** anymore. I know the technology has improved and I should be a good candidate..the biggest thing will be what it costs. I'm thinking somewhere near $2000 probably, which I don't have available, so if they have a payment plan I'm still waiting..

Oh well...oh and to make things better, yes even better..I ran out of gas today and to walk in the rain to this crappy ghetto gas station about a mile away...

W-T-F!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-06-2010, 06:05 PM   #39
Shaolinkiwi
Ground Zero Training
Max Brawn

Mate that suxs, sounds pretty nasty. Lassic is like $2000 per eye!! So get that medical insurance up to date.

What doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger, that walk in the rain is character building.

T-Alpha Log - CURRENT

Old 04-07-2010, 10:56 AM   #40
ricka182
Time to start over...
Max Brawn

Yeah I figured closer to $2000 per eye... I'm going to try to get my Doctor to submit a claim based on my eyesight lowering the quality of my life to a point where I'm practically suffering. This damn thing hurts like a bitch right now...blinking sucks, and not blinking just drys it out, which sucks even more...

I won't know anything until Friday..

And I've decided to go ahead and lift anyway. I'll do ultra light pump lifts for shoulders and back today...even lighter than I was planning on, just to put some strain on the muscles.. I'll just an extra few towels around to keep the sweat out of my eyes.. My diet has been F'ed as well, probably due to depression caused by not lifting. I thought I was doing so good too, but then blam, can't see straight..WTF!

Oh well, never stop, never quit, never look back. Only forward, only progress, only a bigger future lies in wait...