RobMoriRB
Max Brawn
Points: 10,240, Level: 67 Points: 10,240, Level: 67 Points: 10,240, Level: 67
Activity: 60% Activity: 60% Activity: 60%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Mutant Mass
RobMoriRB is a master memberRobMoriRB is a master memberRobMoriRB is a master memberRobMoriRB is a master memberRobMoriRB is a master memberRobMoriRB is a master memberRobMoriRB is a master memberRobMoriRB is a master memberRobMoriRB is a master memberRobMoriRB is a master memberRobMoriRB is a master member

solid work on the press...you have my vote
Dead Lift:455/500/?

Master Goal: Compete in 1 Lifting Sport!!! Completed Nov 16th 2014

Block Program:http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums...ad.php?t=17576
BLOG:http://theanimalmethod.wordpress.com/
RobMoriRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2012, 02:10 PM   #1202
DieselWeasel
Elite Raw Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 6,832, Level: 54 Points: 6,832, Level: 54 Points: 6,832, Level: 54
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Whey Powder
DieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobMoriRB View Post
solid work on the press...you have my vote
Thanks, Rob, but there were a few guys who did 18 reps. I'm not good at repping. Definitely a better 1RM lifter.

Deadlift: 1 set of 22 with 315 (no belt)

^ This was a 1-rep PR.

- Besides getting winded about halfway into it, my hams, glutes, and lower back were screaming. High-rep deadlifts are no joke.

One-Arm Dumbbell Row: 13,12, each arm, with 145 (strap)

^ The two 150lb dumbbells in this gym aren't there anymore, so I used 145.

- This was the first time that I braced my hand against the dumbbell rack. Before this, I only did the variation with a hand and knee on a bench.

Deadlift With Middle Fingers: 2 fails with 245

^ This would've been a 5lb PR. The first attempt was close, failing at the knees.

- I slightly strained a tendon or ligament in my left hand or forearm while doing the first attempt. Gotta stay away from this one for a while.

One-Arm Grenade Curl: 9,8,7 with 60

Reverse Curl: 2 sets of 8 with 70

Standing Toe Raise: 1 set of 20 with 260

RPS - Open 165 Raw - 07.13.13
1365 Elite/Pro Total (475,300,590)
DieselWeasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:30 AM   #1203
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Brutal 22 rep set.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:11 PM   #1204
Bodybygamma
Strongman/Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 3+years PL/SM Comps
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: DEATH-LIFT
Fav Supp: Muscle-Juice/MonsterRehab
Bodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master member

Max you are pathetic. That is all I have to write to you. Now leave me alone before you get yourself banned of another site.
Bodybygamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:19 PM   #1205
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

You both have been very good friends over the years. I know there is a divide between you both right now but I hope you guys can mend it. Tony was there long ago standing up for Max when others were making fun of him. I since had the opportunity to meet and train with Max. I don't know what's going on here, but I challenge you both to fix it.

Whatever the outcome, I'll continue to support both of you. I respect your right to disagree.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:01 PM   #1206
DieselWeasel
Elite Raw Powerlifter
Max Brawn

DieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybygamma View Post
Max you are pathetic. That is all I have to write to you. Now leave me alone before you get yourself banned of another site.
I'm pathetic? Look at all the childish, immature bullshit you've been doing over the past year or two, when I was the only friend (not counting some girl you knew from Facebook, and met in person that weekend for the first time) who went to your meet in January, right after I forgave you for acting like a little kid the previous time we had a problem that you started.

Leave you alone? It appears that you can dish it out, but you can't take it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
You both have been very good friends over the years. I know there is a divide between you both right now but I hope you guys can mend it. Tony was there long ago standing up for Max when others were making fun of him. I since had the opportunity to meet and train with Max. I don't know what's going on here, but I challenge you both to fix it.

Whatever the outcome, I'll continue to support both of you. I respect your right to disagree.
Go to his log and read all about it. Here's a CliffsNotes:

1) He started a rumor in my old gym, after I left, lying to people that I was using halotestin, an anabolic steroid. The reality is that I'm lifetime drug-free.

2) In the week between my meet and his, he posted something on Facebook, talking shit about me not spending the extra $100 for a drug test. Meanwhile, he still has me blocked on there, after insulting me numerous times during a CrossFit argument on FB.

3) During all of this, he congratulated me in my MAB log, shortly after my meet, and gave me positive rep points for multiple posts on here, around the same time as #1 and #2.

Pause Squat: 0,1 with 405 (time PR)

^ I failed the first attempt, probably because it was too long of a pause. The second one was slightly less time than the failed squat, but still a PR. The pause at the bottom of the 2nd was about twice as long as the two previous sessions with this weight, some months ago, when I did 405 with a pause.

- I forgot to do jump squats today, before the pause squats. I'll do it next week.

Leg Press: 1 set of 10 with 6 plates per side, then 1 set of 8 with 7 plates per side

Kneeling Unilateral Leg Curl: 2 sets of 8, each leg, with 140

^ I wanted to throw calf work in this session too, but I was in my friend's gym, and got a ride from him, so I had to leave after the leg curls.

Last edited by DieselWeasel; 11-21-2012 at 03:11 PM.
Old 11-21-2012, 03:25 PM   #1207
Bodybygamma
Strongman/Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 3+years PL/SM Comps
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: DEATH-LIFT
Fav Supp: Muscle-Juice/MonsterRehab
Bodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master member

I never said you took halostatin you asshole and I could give a **** less about you. Max I was trying to be nice because Dan the roman god was convincing me that at least your lifts are respectable.

Your squat form is shit,your bench still is shakey your still not at a 585 deadlift, no one wants you at coliseum which is why THEY not I took your records off the board, and the people you think are your friends talk more shit about you then I ever cared about.

I DONT BRING YOU UP. They bring you up to me and I tell them I can give a **** less about what you do. PEOPLE TELL ME "THESE RUMORS" and when people as me I tell them. I am not an almighty god and nemesis. When frank and george bullied you and kicked your bottle damaging it you cried to ME why I didnt stick up for you. Stick up for yourself and stop playing a victim you asshole. Time after time I stuck up for you but you always talked shit to or about me. This is the last post you will ever see from me regarding you. Now go suck your dick online and post it to someone who cares. Or was it just that marunde-muscle didn't like you, yeah everyone is plotting against you, that was why you were banned.

You can be super duper elite in powerlifting, but in the real world your a ****ing loser who with no job, no way to support himself and lives off the shame and pity of others.
Bodybygamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:39 PM   #1208
DieselWeasel
Elite Raw Powerlifter
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybygamma View Post
I never said you took halostatin you asshole and I could give a **** less about you. Max I was trying to be nice because Dan the roman god was convincing me that at least your lifts are respectable. Rheta West Squat - 470 lb. All-Time Record squat 10-6-12. - YouTube

Your squat form is shit,your bench still is shakey your still not at a 585 deadlift, no one wants you at coliseum which is why THEY not I took your records off the board, and the people you think are your friends talk more shit about you then I ever cared about.

I DONT BRING YOU UP. They bring you up to me and I tell them I can give a **** less about what you do. PEOPLE TELL ME "THESE RUMORS" and when people as me I tell them. I am not an almighty god and nemesis. When frank and george bullied you and kicked your bottle damaging it you cried to ME why I didnt stick up for you. Stick up for yourself and stop playing a victim you asshole. Time after time I stuck up for you but you always talked shit to or about me. This is the last post you will ever see from me regarding you. Now go suck your dick online and post it to someone who cares. Or was it just that marunde-muscle didn't like you, yeah everyone is plotting against you, that was why you were banned.

You can be super duper elite in powerlifting, but in the real world your a ****ing loser who with no job, no way to support himself and lives off the shame and pity of others.
My squat form is shit? YOUR squats have been high as f*ck in every damn training video leading up to your meet. Then you competed with knee wraps when you never did that in the past, and the video of each squat attempt was totally obstructed, so we weren't able to see the gifts that the judges gave you.

Sure, I failed a 585 deadlift in my meet, after doing it in the gym, but at least my 575 is good enough to be #5 in the nation. What's yours? It looks like you finally got it ranked with 665, but it's only #35 or something like that. Also, that's exactly one plate per side more than my meet PR, and you're four weight class higher.

Your total still isn't nationally ranked, nor is it elite/pro in any federation.

It wasn't THEY who took my records off the board. That was Rabich by himself, someone who's an even shittier lifter than you, not Coliseum as a whole.

You don't bring me up?? Two friends informed me that you made a Facebook status, during the week between our two meets, talking shit about me not paying $100 for the piss test at my latest meet.

This is your payback for me going to your January meet when nobody else gave a shit about your mediocre lifting. No good deed goes unpunished. That line is very apropos here.

Last edited by DieselWeasel; 11-21-2012 at 03:50 PM.
Old 11-21-2012, 09:44 PM   #1209
RobMoriRB
Max Brawn
Points: 10,240, Level: 67 Points: 10,240, Level: 67 Points: 10,240, Level: 67
Activity: 60% Activity: 60% Activity: 60%

Training Exp: 3
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Mutant Mass
RobMoriRB is a master memberRobMoriRB is a master memberRobMoriRB is a master memberRobMoriRB is a master memberRobMoriRB is a master memberRobMoriRB is a master memberRobMoriRB is a master memberRobMoriRB is a master memberRobMoriRB is a master memberRobMoriRB is a master memberRobMoriRB is a master member

Squat form look solid keep it up Max....
Dead Lift:455/500/?

Master Goal: Compete in 1 Lifting Sport!!! Completed Nov 16th 2014

Block Program:http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums...ad.php?t=17576
BLOG:http://theanimalmethod.wordpress.com/
RobMoriRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:29 PM   #1210
DieselWeasel
Elite Raw Powerlifter
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobMoriRB View Post
Squat form look solid keep it up Max....
Thanks, Rob.

Bench Press, Paused: 3 sets of 3 with 240

Slingshot Bench Press: 3 sets of 3 with 280 (no pause)

Medium Incline Dumbbell Bench Press: 8,7,6 with 90s

^ This tied my previous PR with the 90s, but I tried to get another rep for the 2nd set, and then the 3rd. Both were a no-go.

One-Arm Grenade Pulldown: 3 sets of 9, each arm, with 80

JM Press: 3 sets of 5 with 135

^ I only did this once or twice in the past, and that was a couple of years ago. Definitely felt it in my triceps which was the target muscle. Good stuff.

Side Plank: 1 set, each side, with BW+25

^ This was a new oblique exercise. I only did the regular plank in the past, which hits the abs and low back.

- Crap. I watched a video just now, demonstrating it, and I was doing it improperly by having too much of my body making contact with the floor.

Standing Toe Raise: 1 set of 17 with 270