|03-18-2010, 06:41 PM||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: North Central Illinois
Training Exp: 20 yrs.
Training Type: Westside
Fav Exercise: All of Them! Bench, hehe.
Fav Supp: Food
Well here goes my first log.
Trying to keep the diet clean.
1. 5am Protein shake (2 scoops of Whey isolate, 1c. of raw oats and 1 pt. of skim milk)
2. 8am Protein shake (S/A/A)
3. 11am 2 packs of Tuna, 1 flat bread bun and approx. 3c. of raw babyspinach.
4. 2pm 1c. of fat-free cottage cheese and 1 scoop of Whey isolate.
5. 5pm 8oz. of lean beef or chicken, small yam or potato and a greenveggie.
6. 8pm 2 scoops of Casein protein with water.
Now keep in mind there are days that I am stuck in Chicago with an inmate and after about ten hours of no food, I'm going to eat anything that I can get a hold of....snickers bar, bag of chips, sewer rat (I hear that they are high in protein.)
Okay, the training part...
I guess that you can call it a modified Westside template.
Thurs. - Speed Bench
Fri. - Max Squat & Deads
Sat. - Abs, Calves and Traps
Sun. - Max Bench
Mon. - Rest or General Conditioning
Tues. - Speed Squat
Wed. - Abs, Calves and Traps
With each day that I post, I will list the individual lifts, sets and reps. And once again work plays an important role; missed workouts, altered or just half assed training days, so is life.
Also, as time progresses I will ATTEMPT to add cardio or some kind of moving conditioning type exercise, eww!
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Gasper's Training Log||gaspers04||Training Logs||2674||11-28-2015 08:15 AM|
|Gasper's Kitchen||gaspers04||General Board||51||01-27-2013 07:48 AM|
|Gasper's Bench||BendtheBar||General Board||17||03-07-2012 10:46 AM|
|Gasper's Phase III||gaspers04||Training Logs||300||01-16-2011 10:59 AM|
|Gasper's Return||gaspers04||Training Logs||640||10-19-2010 07:39 PM|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|