Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Training Logs Keep your training and supplement logs here

Old 04-02-2010, 07:24 PM   #41
lefthookright
Uber Brawn
Points: 636, Level: 12 Points: 636, Level: 12 Points: 636, Level: 12
Activity: 19% Activity: 19% Activity: 19%

lefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributor

today was carb up day on keto. diet was crappy because I was in chicago all day but whatever at my current leanest ever still cutting tomorrow I'm going to do clean and jerk c&p style a bunch of doubles with 155 [my current bodyweight] hopefully this works out haven't done very heavy jerks or full cleans yet... should be fun

And my diet is always better on school days because I plan all my meals and schedule it better. And it's almost always the same
Old 04-03-2010, 12:12 PM   #42
lefthookright
Uber Brawn

lefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributor

Alright today went different than planned. My hammies were still sore from deads so I couldn't get a really good hip snap I worked up to 145 on cleans which felt really good despite lack of hip snap but I just couldn't nail 155 and my transition to jerk I still can't get I'll have to work on that separately. butt I did work out because I love it too much to skip it.

So I did supersets of dips and pullups it went like
Dips +45xtriple PR
Pullups +20xdouble PR
Did that 10 times with 45 seconds in between Hammies were too sore for back squats and core was too sore for front squats so I skipped a leg thing. Looking back I should of tried doing the progressive movement training and had the pins set about 4 inches above lockout put on a heavy weight and done some lockouts! ahh but too little too late.
BTW for anyone wondering I follow the regular workouts any day I work out mon-fri but if I work out outside of school sat or sun [also next week because spring break] I like changing it up a bit with Chaos and Pain style stuff.

-Kind of angry I didn't think of squat lockouts before but whatever
-Really fun workout one of the most fun in a while
-I think the dip pullup superset went well will do that again sometime
-Last time I did dips I had trouble doing it with 25lbs so adding 20 to that was pretty cool not training it at all and Never done pullups with 20lbs added workout felt good
Old 04-03-2010, 12:24 PM   #43
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

That looks like a damn intense workout. It's been over 20 years since I've performed dips and I can't remember if weighted dips hit my chest more then my triceps or vice versa. Let me know where you feel sore tomorrow.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 12:28 PM   #44
kman025
1st MOM
Max Brawn
Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

kman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machine

Nice looking workouts man.... Got to love C@P style training

what I meant my full log was just listing all your work setsor whatever, rather than just the highlights
User owns 1x Pumping Iron (25th Anniversary Special Edition)
Old 04-03-2010, 12:50 PM   #45
lefthookright
Uber Brawn

Oh... hmm I've never thought of this lol. I'm going to start doing that full log thing. And yes I love C&P stuff After track I'm going to try and do a dedicated C&P workout until then this is just fine. And yeah I'll be sure to post where I feel it in the morning and I know I will
Old 04-04-2010, 09:08 PM   #46
lefthookright
Uber Brawn

Read all that coach broz stuff so I'm going to try squatting and powercleaning 3x a week see how that goes and adjust accordingly I'm gonna kill the weights tomorrow!
Old 04-05-2010, 09:38 AM   #47
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Hit it hard man.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 12:24 PM   #48
lefthookright
Uber Brawn

Alright so today I started with powercleans still can't get form to how I want it to be so I'm gonna be doing tons of broom reps this week we don't have school all week because of spring break! so after the powercleans I went to squat lockouts [progressive movement training?]

Went
135x10
185x7
225x5
275x2
then did 315x20 these hit my back hard but were cool

Cheat rows did
115x7
145x3
165x1
185x3 for 10 sets

Military press did
45x5
75x3
95x1
115x1 twice PR not as good as I wanted but conisdering at the start of track I couldn't budge 115 from my shoulders and I've cut about 10 pounds it was good and I'm happy.
Just couldn't get 115 anymore I was too dead but still whatever lol.
Old 04-05-2010, 12:28 PM   #49
kman025
1st MOM
Max Brawn
Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

kman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machine

nice PR man
User owns 1x Pumping Iron (25th Anniversary Special Edition)
Old 04-05-2010, 01:28 PM   #50
lefthookright
Uber Brawn

thanks bro felt good