Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Training Logs (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Jewlz First Training Log ! ! ! (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2156)

Jewlz 02-24-2010 08:44 PM

Jewlz First Training Log ! ! !
 
Just starting a log to keep track of my progress... weights lifted, increase over a specific period of time...etc. Just a way to be sure I'm making strides in the right direction!

:wavey:

jslep 02-24-2010 08:46 PM

this is a good place to start one. plenty of support here, welcome to MAB.

nighttrain 02-24-2010 08:49 PM

welcome to MnB, gr8 site with awesome people and loads of good information

BendtheBar 02-24-2010 08:53 PM

Welcome to the forum and looking forward to your log.

Jewlz 02-24-2010 08:54 PM

First workout entry!! 2-24-2010.
 
Trained with the 'Doc (DocColossus) today... kept him in check!

Today's workout:

Alternating Dumbbell Curls 10lbx15,15,15
Hanging Dumbbell Curls 5lbx15,15,15.
Bicep Curl Machine 20lbx15,15,15,15

Nose Breakers Bar*x15,15,15
*EZ Bar weighs 15 3/4lb.
V-Bar Pressdowns 20lbx15,15,15.
Rev. Uni-Lateral Pressdowns 5lbx15,15,12.

Cable Crunches 30lbx15 32.5x15,15,15.
Machine Crunches 50x20, 55x20,20.

Great workout today, Doc and I did it to it (as he would say), felt good, can't wait for tomorrow (legs woo hoo)...

Anyways that's the first entry, glad to meet everyone, feedback and advice is welcomed! Thanks!

:wavey:

Grip-N-Rip 02-24-2010 08:55 PM

Welcome aboard!

Jewlz 02-24-2010 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grip-N-Rip (Post 31307)
Welcome aboard!

Thanks!!! Wow Doc Wasn't kidding you guys really are all about the support haha.

jdmalm123 02-24-2010 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewlz (Post 31306)
Trained with the 'Doc (DocColossus) today... kept him in check!

Today's workout:

Alternating Dumbbell Curls 10lbx15,15,15
Hanging Dumbbell Curls 5lbx15,15,15.
Bicep Curl Machine 20lbx15,15,15,15

Nose Breakers Bar*x15,15,15
*EZ Bar weighs 15 3/4lb.
V-Bar Pressdowns 20lbx15,15,15.
Rev. Uni-Lateral Pressdowns 5lbx15,15,12.

Cable Crunches 30lbx15 32.5x15,15,15.
Machine Crunches 50x20, 55x20,20.

Great workout today, Doc and I did it to it (as he would say), felt good, can't wait for tomorrow (legs woo hoo)...

Anyways that's the first entry, glad to meet everyone, feedback and advice is welcomed! Thanks!

:wavey:

Welcome to MAB!

Adjusting for height and weight I can see you are the serious lifter. I hope doc gets as serious as you one day! ;)

Grim83 02-24-2010 09:20 PM

welcome to the forum, and i bet you had fun keepin up with the big guy lol

DocColossus 02-24-2010 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdmalm123 (Post 31316)
Welcome to MAB!

Adjusting for height and weight I can see you are the serious lifter. I hope doc gets as serious as you one day! ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grim83 (Post 31320)
welcome to the forum, and i bet you had fun keepin up with the big guy lol

Yo you dudes mackin' on my girl?!?! Don't make me bust a cap!!!

Haha she's a badass, I had trouble keeping up with HER!

Her stats: 5'4, like 130lb. (?)

She makes me her bitch.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.