Training Logs Keep your training and supplement logs here

Old 03-22-2010, 10:30 AM   #91
kitarpyar
Max Brawn
Points: 23,931, Level: 94 Points: 23,931, Level: 94 Points: 23,931, Level: 94
Activity: 50% Activity: 50% Activity: 50%

Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
kitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTallOx View Post
The meets two weeks away. I stayed raw, straight weight, and stayed under probably 90% of my max. After lifting, today doing some shopping, somebody I didn't know introduced me to a group of other people I didn't know as "Paul Bunyan", lol. About 20 minutes later in another store, a guy asked me if I was a professional wrestler. Training must be working. Anyway, here's the video
Lmao. Must be nice to be referred as Paul Bunyan. Truth be said, seems that description was awfully accurate too.
kitarpyar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2010, 10:49 AM   #92
BigTallOx
NAS Strongman
Max Brawn
Points: 4,870, Level: 44 Points: 4,870, Level: 44 Points: 4,870, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

BigTallOx is a lifting machineBigTallOx is a lifting machineBigTallOx is a lifting machineBigTallOx is a lifting machineBigTallOx is a lifting machineBigTallOx is a lifting machineBigTallOx is a lifting machineBigTallOx is a lifting machineBigTallOx is a lifting machineBigTallOx is a lifting machineBigTallOx is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Maybe you have a future as Paul Bunyun the professional wrestler.
LOL, that would be awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
It never hurts when people start referring to you as a mythical figure.
I agree, I loved it, kind of made my day ( probably pathetic, but it's true. )

330 farmers 40 feet 12 seconds
545 deadlift double overhand no straps
700 pound tire, 50 feet, 30 seconds

www.bigtallox.com

"BIG sums this man up. He hasn't scratched his potential yet. With some work he will be one of the top HW masters in the US if he keeps at it." - Jay Hagadorn
BigTallOx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 03:06 PM   #93
BigTallOx
NAS Strongman
Max Brawn

BigTallOx is a lifting machineBigTallOx is a lifting machineBigTallOx is a lifting machineBigTallOx is a lifting machineBigTallOx is a lifting machineBigTallOx is a lifting machineBigTallOx is a lifting machineBigTallOx is a lifting machineBigTallOx is a lifting machineBigTallOx is a lifting machineBigTallOx is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitarpyar View Post
Lmao. Must be nice to be referred as Paul Bunyan. Truth be said, seems that description was awfully accurate too.
Yeah, it wasn't the first time somebody has said that. I love it when people do though.

I need to create a weblog just for comments that people make about my size ( not the height comments, I don't care about that, just the big/strong comments, LOL ). Not all that long ago, a guy at home depot was loading a cart full of cinder blocks. I could see him kind of staring at me while I was walking down the isle toward him. His cart was across the isle so I kind of had to manover around his cart. As I was walking by, he stopped loading the cart, and said something like "damn your mom didn't hold back on the food for you did she", I just kind of laughed and said no, and then he looked down at my feet and then slowly back up at my eyes and said "you're one lucky f-er", lol. Priceless.

The other day somebody asked me if I'd be interested in being somebody's bodygard. Actually that sounds like a lot of fun.

Guess this is really off topic here, probably should stop.

www.bigtallox.com

"BIG sums this man up. He hasn't scratched his potential yet. With some work he will be one of the top HW masters in the US if he keeps at it." - Jay Hagadorn

Last edited by BigTallOx; 03-22-2010 at 03:18 PM.
Old 03-22-2010, 09:47 PM   #94
BigTallOx
NAS Strongman
Max Brawn

Default March 22, 2010 working up to meet squat opener

Working up to what I think might be my opener at the meet. The camera is low pointed up so I look like I'm higher than I am, everybody there said they were deep. 525 felt like nothing, even though my face turns purple, lol. Not sure what my opener's going to be now.

www.bigtallox.com

Old 03-24-2010, 03:15 PM   #95
BigTallOx
NAS Strongman
Max Brawn

OK, one more post about the antics of being a big man. I'm really not somebody who needs for everybody to constantly tell him how big he is, but we all like being told, right? Anyway, there are two new people in my team at work. They were both in one of our meetings for the first time. The one guy is not a small guy, but he also doesn't look strong either. Anyway, we were deciding on basically who was going to do what, and this guy kind of arrogantly looked at me and said "lets arm wrestle for it". Before I could say something like "F_CK YEAH!", the other new guy says "Dude, he looks like he'd rip your arm out of your socket and toss it across the room". LOL, DAMN STRAIGHT!

Dynamic Effort benching in a couple hours, video here later.

www.bigtallox.com

Old 03-24-2010, 03:29 PM   #96
jhuse2
Big Tex
Max Brawn
Points: 2,522, Level: 30 Points: 2,522, Level: 30 Points: 2,522, Level: 30

jhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good posts

Awesome videos. You look pretty strong. Great job.
DEAD LIFTS: . . . . . . . .255/300/435
OVERHEAD PRESS: . . . . 110/135/170

Transformation Contest BULK
http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...test-bulk.html
Workout Log
http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...ngth-form.html
~HOT SH!T.. ROCK & ROLL~
jhuse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 03:31 PM   #97
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTallOx View Post
Before I could say something like "F_CK YEAH!", the other new guy says "Dude, he looks like he'd rip your arm out of your socket and toss it across the room". LOL, DAMN STRAIGHT!

Dynamic Effort benching in a couple hours, video here later.
That gave me a good laugh.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 10:20 PM   #98
BigTallOx
NAS Strongman
Max Brawn

Default March 24, 2010 Speed bench

A good speed bench session, benching with chains, pretty light, I don't know maybe 250-ish at the top. I feel like I'm getting faster, especially toward the end of the session. I'm happy with my lifting and feel better going into this meet than any of the previous ones, by far.

www.bigtallox.com

Old 03-24-2010, 10:28 PM   #99
CallmeKing
Max Brawn
Points: 3,800, Level: 38 Points: 3,800, Level: 38 Points: 3,800, Level: 38
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

CallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributor

Nice squats it did look very easy for you. Looking forward to vids after the meet.
CallmeKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 10:46 PM   #100
DocColossus
Captain, Team 50'
Max Brawn
Points: 12,762, Level: 73 Points: 12,762, Level: 73 Points: 12,762, Level: 73

Training Exp: 12
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: Hammer Low Pull
Fav Supp: Jack3d, Yok3d, ModernBCAA
DocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallmeKing View Post
Nice squats it did look very easy for you. Looking forward to vids after the meet.
yep!