Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Training Logs (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Nitrix/Hemo Rage??? (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1887)

brad1224 01-31-2010 08:14 PM

Nitrix/Hemo Rage???

Hey guys,

just wondering if anyone would be interested in following a log on two supplements that i have never taken but finally baught them.

Havent really heard anything about these supplements but i know what they are so just seeing if i am going to be wasting my time on throwing up updates if no one is going to post up.

I will be getting my package of Nitrix and Hemo Rage on wed. Let me know if you would be down for following my log.

thanks guys!

BendtheBar 01-31-2010 08:24 PM

Log it up brother. Good logs are always welcome.

rippednmichigan 01-31-2010 08:25 PM

Hell yeah, you give great logs.

Wasn't some one just asking about Hemo on here, was it Jwood?

BendtheBar 01-31-2010 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rippednmichigan (Post 24007)
Hell yeah, you give great logs.

Wasn't some one just asking about Hemo on here, was it Jwood?

I asked about Hemo Rage Black last week.

rippednmichigan 01-31-2010 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 24009)
I asked about Hemo Rage Black last week.

My bad, this the same thing?

BendtheBar 01-31-2010 08:38 PM

Nevermind...I was asking about Lipo-6 black.

brad1224 01-31-2010 08:42 PM

lol, yeah ill post up. Getting the supps wed, spent 230 on all natty sups. lol, in pct so want some supps to give me an edge and i figure i try two supps ive never tried

ill also throw some pics up lol, love them for motivation...i know im not going to blow up on it but its always good to physically see what you look like

rippednmichigan 01-31-2010 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brad1224 (Post 24019)
lol, yeah ill post up. Getting the supps wed, spent 230 on all natty sups. lol, in pct so want some supps to give me an edge and i figure i try two supps ive never tried

ill also throw some pics up lol, love them for motivation...i know im not going to blow up on it but its always good to physically see what you look like

Do it up brad, you always do.

BTB he's gonna give you a run for the money on his logs, the man does a good job.

jwood 01-31-2010 08:58 PM

I would definitely be interested in this, mostly the hemo rage, because their marketing really pulled me in but I will wait to see how you like before buying it.

Looking forward to it

brad1224 01-31-2010 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwood (Post 24027)
I would definitely be interested in this, mostly the hemo rage, because their marketing really pulled me in but I will wait to see how you like before buying it.

Looking forward to it

same bro, im a stim junkie also

ive tried almost all preworkouts. I Believe preworkouts vary from person to person, something that works well for someone might not do anything for me.