Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Training Logs Keep your training and supplement logs here

Old 02-22-2010, 11:12 PM   #61
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Looking forward to that Max. Crush those wheels.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2010, 06:55 PM   #62
MMA Max
Max Brawn
Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%

MMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributor
Default Tuesday Feb 23 - Cave Man Training/Fight Training

Those Palo Alto Tabs kicked in today WOW..Went off today and had a good time

In addition to Mondays work out, I had live ground fighting...for a hour and a half..I was friggen beat. I weight 188 and I was made to fight guys who were 230lbs and one 250lbs...God damn I was friggen tired..I went to sleep last night at around 10:00 and woke up today at 12:00pm in the afternoon

Tuesday Feb 23 - Cave Man Training/Fight Training

Starting -

Heavy Bag Boxing/M.Thai Work - 10min

CirCuit 1
1) Jump Rope - 4 sets x 200 secs
2) Hard Power Punches to heavy bag - 4 x50 punches each hand
3) Weighted Punches Burn Out Style - 5lb dB's 4 x 30 reps each hand
4) Weigted Side Bends - 45lbs plate 4 x 12 reps each side

CirCuit 2
1) 24' Box Jumps - 3 x 15/20/30
2) 2 Lifted Truck tires Stand still jumps - Stand there and Power jump over the Fk'ers - 3 x 10
3) Incline Sit Ups - 3x25/30/20
4) Called Shots to locations of the body while imploying footwork and shooting drills.

CirCuit 3
1) Jump Rope - 3 x 100 secs
2) Ground And Pound Drills on Ground Dummy - 3 x 1 min rounds
3) Mountain Climbers in Army Cadence - 1,2,3 = 1 = 3 x 20

Thursday I am teaching a Sayoc FMA Knife fighting class followed by a Live fire tactical Pistol seminar. Also, in that class will be Grappling with a blade and grappling with someone while handling your fire arm, Into a room and clearing a room as well. Last, Round Counting, Speed loading and making rounds count.

good times!

" Deutscher Stolz weltweit "

Violence. It may not be the answer, But it sure cuts down on the questions!

MMA Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 07:19 PM   #63
jhuse2
Big Tex
Max Brawn
Points: 2,522, Level: 30 Points: 2,522, Level: 30 Points: 2,522, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

jhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good posts

How long does a work like that take. What is your profession. Law Enforcement?
DEAD LIFTS: . . . . . . . .255/300/435
OVERHEAD PRESS: . . . . 110/135/170

Transformation Contest BULK
http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...test-bulk.html
Workout Log
http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...ngth-form.html
~HOT SH!T.. ROCK & ROLL~
jhuse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 07:38 PM   #64
MMA Max
Max Brawn

MMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributor

A work out like this can run from 45mins to 1 hour depending on Speed and time. When other's are in place like the hard core cave man = Sledge Hammer, Tire Flips and other stuff thats in my log a work out can run for about 1 hour to 1 and a half more likely the hour and a half mark. While running a work out like this 45mins to the hour and a half we drink a Carb and protein mixed shake and a sports drink. I don't suggest running this with out one esp. if you are mixing Body building and this together. This can with out the proper food and supps start to burn up your muscle after about the 40 mins mark..I should mention I also eat ALOT, I mean **** LOADS.. And you have to eat alot of fruit. If you are cutting from body building running one of these types will burn the fat right off your bones..If you look at Feb 18th work out the Monkey Bars and Tire flips just burn it off..

As for my profession, I posted up what I do in the very begining of my log I gave a Bio. I am right now busting out Degrees for my History but I was Full Time Military, Was deployed far to many times. The first time I was a combat driver and went back to combat school and became a Army MP, got deployed again and the rest is history..I trained and still train in MMA and MMA for the streets, FMA Sayoc System of Knife and Close quaters combat schools though the army. Went though the Armys CQC school and CQC Pistol and rifle. Room breaching and City Combat. Trained with the Marines SP units in CQC room taking and holding and the list goes on..Bleh Now I just want to work in a Museam and teach others about Anceint Germanic And Roman History.

On My Off time I train Law Enforcement, Private and People who want a edge up. Currently training for a MMA fight in H.Beach and I also train others for Competition..

WOW that was a rant..Lol sorry

Old 02-23-2010, 08:12 PM   #65
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Damn man, that's some serious hard work. If I was training like that, all I'd be doing is eating, sleeping and working out.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 08:29 PM   #66
MMA Max
Max Brawn

Ya, I hit it fast and I hit it hard. Right now I'm not full time military anymore, I am just a Reserve MP, I go to school fulltime, I teach MMA And FMA and I compete in Intermediate to advanced cage matches for money, Not to mention School grants and loans and some sponcers I pick up here and there. After April I will be in a Intermediate BJJ Comp. and that pays alittle change. Winning Supps on this site and buying from guys here has saved me some change but pretty much all I do is School, Train, Eat, Bang GF lol!

The job I was working decided to out sorce so that ****ed me out of a steady pay check and nobody wants to hire me for some reason. So, You gotta do what you gotta do.

Old 02-23-2010, 08:43 PM   #67
jhuse2
Big Tex
Max Brawn
Points: 2,522, Level: 30 Points: 2,522, Level: 30 Points: 2,522, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

jhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good posts

no problem... i should have done my homework.
DEAD LIFTS: . . . . . . . .255/300/435
OVERHEAD PRESS: . . . . 110/135/170

Transformation Contest BULK
http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...test-bulk.html
Workout Log
http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...ngth-form.html
~HOT SH!T.. ROCK & ROLL~
jhuse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:45 AM   #68
MMA Max
Max Brawn

Default Wednesday Feb 24th 2010 Shoulders/Triceps/Ground Fighting Cardio, Drills and Live

Today was a big day and I am tired. Hitting the bed after this log and the palo alto log.

Wednesday Feb 24th 2010 Shoulders/Triceps/Ground Fighting Cardio, Drills and Live

1) Over Head BB Press -
100x5/7/6/7/6
70 x10/8/8/8/8

2) Over Head DB Press Close In
20x12/12/12/12/12

3) Behind The Neck Press
50x8/8

4) Upright Front Row
50x12/12/12

5) Skull Crushers/Close Grip Press Super Set
Skulls = 50x10/10/10
Close Grip=50x10/10/10

6) Weight Vest Diamond Push Ups
Weight Vest at 100lbs x 5/5/5

4 hours laster was ground fighting
That was 30mins of Cardio, Jogging, Skips, Rolls, Monkey crawls,Shrimping, Long Jumps, Squat jumps, Shooting drills, Reversing drills

35 mins - Going over Position and moves

10 Mins No rest live sparring

Old 02-25-2010, 07:59 AM   #69
jslep
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 15 years
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

man i'm tired just from lookin at your how you fill your days. good work man.

do you get a good squeeze out of those pushups?
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 09:58 PM   #70
MMA Max
Max Brawn

Default Friday Feb 26th 2010 Back/Abs and FAIL!!!!!

@ jslep - Hell ya man, Good way to finish off the ticeps with some blast like that!

Well I did the training seminar and then went out with the GF around San Deigo and had a blast, Drank and did alot of Bed MMA lol! Got home today and totally failed in the gym..I mean FAIL...I felt weak as FACK.. What a damn let down.

My left rib cage hurts from taken a hard hit durring ground fighting and durring the training seminar it took another hit so it totally screwed up my work out. Not to mention I felt tired..I sat in traffic getting us home for 4 hours..Welcome to the land of the weak

Friday Feb 26th 2010 Back/Abs and FAIL!!!!!

1) Bent Over BB Rows
100x12
140x12
150x10
160xfail WTF!!!!

2)Bent Over DB Row ( Was gonna do my 100lbs db but my rib cage hurt so I had to bitch out and use 20lbs =(
20lbsx12/12/12/12/12

3) Dead Lifts ( WTF again..I was repping 200lbs 10-15 for 4 sets for speed and muscle indurance and now it was like doing a MAX?!
200x5/5/5/5/5

4)Sit Ups - 3 x 20 ugh I was giving up and was just pissed

5)At this point I threw my water bottle against the wall and closed my session at my Gym

I was not able to do pull ups or anything...Just a let down