Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Training Logs Keep your training and supplement logs here

Old 03-07-2010, 10:31 PM   #91
onetiredkris
Max Brawn
Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

onetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributor

Good **** on the strength gains!! but **** weighing in

If you can see even the slightest change in your physique after a week or two.... your on a damn good path man. I post a lot of number crap up but its only to fill out the log, I truly judge myself only on the poundage I lift and how I look doing it.

But you do have to worry about making weight for fights so that kind of negates my speech.

-OTK's LOG-
We lift weights and manipulate our diets so that we'll look good naked. Sure, it's healthy too, and we'll probably live a longer and more productive life than the average guy, but mostly it's about the naked thing.

onetiredkris is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2010, 11:05 PM   #92
MMA Max
Max Brawn
Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%

MMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributor

Took Today off because tomorrow and Wednesday are going to be wicked, Then I am off to Vegas for a couple days with my hunny for alittle r and r

Just a look at the diet for today to show you the path I am on

1) Breakfast - Sirlon Steak, 4 eggs, 2 slices of Orange, 1 half Bananna, 1 half whole grain and oats pankcake, 2 cups coffee and a large water

2) Chicken Leg, Chicken Thigh, Peas and Carrots, Potatoes, Salad with lots of carrots and Tomatos, Large water

3) Med Size Portion Of Lasanena, and a 30 gram protein shake

4) Has not happend yet but I am looking at just maybe eating 4 slices of Turkey deli meat, They are big and coming in a a whopping 10grams of protein each slice and then rounding it off with some egg whites to hit that 55 grams of protein.

" Deutscher Stolz weltweit "

Violence. It may not be the answer, But it sure cuts down on the questions!

MMA Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 08:43 AM   #93
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max1973 View Post
I am getting strong like a mother ****er and I am hitting so god damn hard..I was hitting the 300lb heavy bag and making the **** move!
That's good to read. Wouldn't want to be on the other end of that.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 05:09 PM   #94
MMA Max
Max Brawn

MMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributor
Default Tuesday March 9th...The Day of The Dead

I think I died some where today and all that remains is a husk. I honestly think my fight trainer was trying to kill me before I leave to vegas for the 3 days rest. I don't feel good

Insanity Circuit #1 - One right after the next ZERO Rest..Do one, then the next down the line then start over at number 1 again

1) Pull Ups - 2 x 10/12
2) Jump over 8 foot wall - 2 x 1
3) Deadlifts - 135lbs x 2 x15/15
4) Push Ups - 2 x 20
5) Box Jumps - 2 x 30/35
6) Sit Ups with 10lb Plate - 2 x 20/20
7) DB Clean And Press both arms 35lb DB - 2 x 12/12
8) Forward Dips - 2 x 15/20

Insanity Circuit #2 - One right after the next ZERO Rest

1) Over Head BB Press - 100lbs x 3 x 6/6/6 Number of the beast
2) Dead Lifts - 135lbs x 3 x 15/15/15
3) Squats - 200lbs x 3x12/12/12

End Circuit #3 - One right after the next ZERO Rest
1) Push Ups - 3 x 25/25/25
2) Sit Ups - 3 x 35/30/33

Total Time 1 hour

Im going to go throw up now

Old 03-09-2010, 05:18 PM   #95
MMA Max
Max Brawn

I would also like to mention that I do NOT suggest anyone try these types of work outs if you are new to working out. I don't even suggest you try this type of stuff if you are just a body builder..We have people on site that have oxygen on stand by incase of something goes wrong, We are kept under hadcore watch and we are checked by Dr's all the time.

If you do want to try working out like this, I suggest small steps first and then talk to someone...This is used for fight training, I would not try to live on this EVERY day..You could end up hurting yourself more then doing good.

I knew someone who once just jumped on it and ended up passing out ALONE...Not good.

Anyways...Thought I would mention that

Old 03-09-2010, 06:10 PM   #96
CallmeKing
Max Brawn
Points: 3,800, Level: 38 Points: 3,800, Level: 38 Points: 3,800, Level: 38
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

CallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributor

Wow, crazy intense I would pass out at 12 pullups my endurance sucks I hardly go above 8 reps for anything.
CallmeKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 07:45 PM   #97
onetiredkris
Max Brawn
Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

onetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributor

Yeah, f all that mess haha. That looks like a crazy intense workout, definitely out of glycogen after all that. Good ish max

About trying it? ... I wasn't even thinking about it! =X

-OTK's LOG-
We lift weights and manipulate our diets so that we'll look good naked. Sure, it's healthy too, and we'll probably live a longer and more productive life than the average guy, but mostly it's about the naked thing.

onetiredkris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 07:46 PM   #98
MMA Max
Max Brawn

haha I think I would to lol!

This is all just for the fight..All this crazy bull**** in order to try and last 3 - 5 min rounds.

Old 03-09-2010, 08:04 PM   #99
MMA Max
Max Brawn

Here is some side ways arm size...I put it up in the Palo Alto log but here it is for viewing pleasure

Old 03-09-2010, 10:20 PM   #100
MMA Max
Max Brawn

Any comments?