Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Training Logs
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Training Logs Keep your training and supplement logs here

View Poll Results: A powerlifter falls in the woods. Does it make a sound?
Yes, he's a powerlifter of course he makes a sound. 30 68.18%
No, he's too lightweight babay. 14 31.82%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-28-2010, 08:57 PM   #1
DocColossus
Captain, Team 50'
Max Brawn
Points: 12,762, Level: 73 Points: 12,762, Level: 73 Points: 12,762, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 12
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: Hammer Low Pull
Fav Supp: Jack3d, Yok3d, ModernBCAA
DocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machine
Post DocColossus 3.0

A new thread for a new year, and a new me! I've been training steady for the last 11 years, working hard to succeed as a competitive bodybuilder, and then eventually as a competitive strongman!

I have dieted every diet, trained every routine that's ever graced the pages of M&F, Flex or this thing they call the internet and have ABOVE ALL ELSE learned what there is to be learned about injuries! Whether they be sustained from training, from abuse of over training or a masochist on a rampage I have either personally experienced of known someone who has personally experienced what there is to be injured and had within the 4-walls of the gym'y gym.

My goal with this thread is to help educate others through my own life experiences both in and out of the gym. I know the Iron Mistress all too well my friends, and she can be a saint or a sinner and your best friend or worst enemy whenever she decides to make it such... I just hope to guide others away from making the same mistakes I have learning along the way.

I don't claim to know everything, I just know what I have experienced...

Take it or leave it, it's up to you. I'm here if you need me.

Last edited by DocColossus; 02-01-2011 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Felt like tweaking it.
DocColossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links