Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Training Logs
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Training Logs Keep your training and supplement logs here

View Poll Results: A powerlifter falls in the woods. Does it make a sound?
Yes, he's a powerlifter of course he makes a sound. 30 68.18%
No, he's too lightweight babay. 14 31.82%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-25-2011, 01:42 PM   #1111
andys_trim
Max Brawn
Points: 6,607, Level: 53 Points: 6,607, Level: 53 Points: 6,607, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 1
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift!
Fav Supp: Any I can afford.
andys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributor

Hulk smash!

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...tml#post103267 - Home of no compromising and busting ass day in and day out
andys_trim is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2011, 03:54 PM   #1112
DocColossus
Captain, Team 50'
Max Brawn
Points: 12,762, Level: 73 Points: 12,762, Level: 73 Points: 12,762, Level: 73

Training Exp: 12
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: Hammer Low Pull
Fav Supp: Jack3d, Yok3d, ModernBCAA
DocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by andys_trim View Post
Hulk smash!
Hulks back sucks. Tweaked it bad (we're still on for smashing Tuesday haha, but I'm hurting right now for sure).
Old 02-25-2011, 03:54 PM   #1113
DocColossus
Captain, Team 50'
Max Brawn

DocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machine

Forgot to take a picture of my workout from the journal today, I'll get one and post it in a few hours...
Old 02-25-2011, 04:10 PM   #1114
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Going to be in Baaahston Monday morning. Also Tuesday, but I have work to attend to.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 04:11 PM   #1115
DocColossus
Captain, Team 50'
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Going to be in Baaahston Monday morning. Also Tuesday, but I have work to attend to.
I asked Ricka to get in touch and figure out what time works best, I do have to be at my office for a big chunk of the day... What are your plans thus far for your time in MA?
Old 02-25-2011, 04:32 PM   #1116
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocColossus View Post
I asked Ricka to get in touch and figure out what time works best, I do have to be at my office for a big chunk of the day... What are your plans thus far for your time in MA?
It's short lived. That Monday I have open. Tuesday I am filming. Tuesday night I head to NJ.

Old 02-25-2011, 04:35 PM   #1117
DocColossus
Captain, Team 50'
Max Brawn

Quote:
It's short lived. That Monday I have open. Tuesday I am filming. Tuesday night I head to NJ.
Alright well since Mondays open, I'm going to be in Waltham during the day. I'm able to leave the office at about 430pm, Ricka's heading down from the North Shore I think, so we need to find a convenient place to get together, even just to grab a bite. Where are you going to be staying?
Old 02-25-2011, 04:40 PM   #1118
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Quote:
Alright well since Mondays open, I'm going to be in Waltham during the day. I'm able to leave the office at about 430pm, Ricka's heading down from the North Shore I think, so we need to find a convenient place to get together, even just to grab a bite. Where are you going to be staying?
Not sure yet. It will be different on Mon and Tues. Sunday night I can stay wherever. Monday night client is playing for my room and don't know where yet.

So Sunday night wherever is close to you guys and cheap.

Old 02-25-2011, 04:43 PM   #1119
DocColossus
Captain, Team 50'
Max Brawn

Quote:
Not sure yet. It will be different on Mon and Tues. Sunday night I can stay wherever. Monday night client is playing for my room and don't know where yet.

So Sunday night wherever is close to you guys and cheap.
Alright Sunday I get in from Dallas, should be mid-afternoon. What time will you be arriving in MA?
Old 02-25-2011, 06:24 PM   #1120
andys_trim
Max Brawn
Points: 6,607, Level: 53 Points: 6,607, Level: 53 Points: 6,607, Level: 53

Training Exp: 1
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift!
Fav Supp: Any I can afford.
andys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Hulks back sucks. Tweaked it bad (we're still on for smashing Tuesday haha, but I'm hurting right now for sure).
heal up man!

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...tml#post103267 - Home of no compromising and busting ass day in and day out
andys_trim is offline   Reply With Quote