Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Training Logs
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Training Logs Keep your training and supplement logs here

Old 07-26-2010, 02:37 PM   #681
big_swede
Max Brawn
Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100
Activity: 62% Activity: 62% Activity: 62%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Cable flyes
Fav Supp: Celltech
big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!

Damn cmk it was SO close, form n dept looked great too from what i could tell from the cam angle, great effort!
Old 07-27-2010, 06:31 AM   #682
sneezingstardust
Max Brawn
Points: 4,948, Level: 44 Points: 4,948, Level: 44 Points: 4,948, Level: 44
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

sneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributor

Awwwh man! SOOOOOOOOOOOO close, King. You'll get it next time, fo sho! Keep pushing it!

http://www.fortheloveofcookies.wordpress.com

-------

"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them." - George Bernard Shaw

"Start wide, expand further, and never look back." -Arnold Schwarzenegger
sneezingstardust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 12:45 AM   #683
big_swede
Max Brawn
Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100

big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!

Your not lifting at the moment CmK or do you have a new log?
Old 08-19-2010, 09:23 AM   #684
CallmeKing
Max Brawn
Points: 3,800, Level: 38 Points: 3,800, Level: 38 Points: 3,800, Level: 38
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

CallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_swede View Post
Your not lifting at the moment CmK or do you have a new log?
No I've been lifting although I was on vacation and took a week off. I've been busy with work and trying to get sh*t ready because I just bought my own apartment and move in tomorrow

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies with in us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
CallmeKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 11:21 PM   #685
JBlack16
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,155, Level: 28 Points: 2,155, Level: 28 Points: 2,155, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

JBlack16 is a consistent contributorJBlack16 is a consistent contributorJBlack16 is a consistent contributorJBlack16 is a consistent contributorJBlack16 is a consistent contributorJBlack16 is a consistent contributorJBlack16 is a consistent contributorJBlack16 is a consistent contributorJBlack16 is a consistent contributorJBlack16 is a consistent contributorJBlack16 is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallmeKing View Post
No I've been lifting although I was on vacation and took a week off. I've been busy with work and trying to get sh*t ready because I just bought my own apartment and move in tomorrow
parties every night of the week!!! Another note about that squat, that is damn impressive man! Did you ever get the 405 next time?
JBlack16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:14 AM   #686
big_swede
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallmeKing View Post
Okay bro, good luck with the new place n all!
Old 08-20-2010, 12:46 AM   #687
CallmeKing
Max Brawn

CallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_swede View Post
Okay bro, good luck with the new place n all!
Thanks man. It's a little farther away from work but the city I live in is pretty sweet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBlack16 View Post
parties every night of the week!!! Another note about that squat, that is damn impressive man! Did you ever get the 405 next time?
Not yet im gunna hold off on maxing again for 2 weeks im doing linear progression on my squats now and no deadlift deadlift program for deadlifts. Still messing around with bench but, as much as I love to deadlift this program has been working very well so far!

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies with in us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Old 08-20-2010, 01:00 AM   #688
strkout35
Max Brawn
Points: 10,027, Level: 66 Points: 10,027, Level: 66 Points: 10,027, Level: 66
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

strkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machine

how are you working the no deadlift program? just doing power cleans and what else? and what rep scheme do you usually use

_________Goals:__
Squat:______275
Deadlift:_____315
Bench:______185
Press:_______135

"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. - Mark Rippetoe"
strkout35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 01:12 AM   #689
CallmeKing
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by strkout35 View Post
how are you working the no deadlift program? just doing power cleans and what else? and what rep scheme do you usually use
I do good mornings 5x5, back extensions weightless, everyother back day I also will do lockouts for singles about the knee working up to my 1RM. I also do hack squats with the barbell now instead of plate loaded which is like a deadlift except you stand in front of the bar. Then just do regular upper back and trap work. Heavy shrugs.

Hack squat

These are actually one of my favorite excersise now since I'm not deadlifting I think it helps my deadlift from the floor a lot.