AIPA: Don't Call it a Comeback
I miss MAB.
MAB has always been my Iron family, and I'm making my way to reunite back with the community that has helped me during the beginning of my journey towards my first bodybuilding competition.
What's next for Aipa? Stingrey Classic 2014. Here I'll be keeping track of my journey back to the stage.
Aloha and Be Kū!
Aloha, Dmaipa! Long time no see.
We miss you! Welcome back. Time to tear it up.
1. Lat Pulldown: 4 x 8
2. DB Row: 4 x 6-8
3. Meadow Rows: 3 x 8 ea side
4th set was a drop-set with 6/8/10
4. Deadlift: 6 x 3 with 315. Training partner and I just went back and forth with minimum rest.
5. Reverse Grip Straight Arm Pulldown: 3 x 10
6. Single arm triceps pushdowns (just for the hell of it)
overall solid workout, came out of the gym to this view:
1. Slight Incline DB Bench: 4 x 8..last set with 105s
2. Barbell Bench Press: 4 x 5 with 225
3. Weighted Dips: 3 x 10-12
4. Pec Dec Fly: 4 x 12
5. Seated Db Curls: whatevers
6. Cable Bent over Drag curl (Single Arm); again..whatevers
Great work, was able to push more weight and progress. Also felt a crazy pump during the pec fly from squeezing and holding contraction for 2 counts on each rep.
1. STANDING MILITARY PRESS: 5 x 5
2. SEATED ALT DB PRESS: 3 x 8 ea arm
3. SEATED DB LATERAL RAISES: 3 x Drop Sets of 10 reps using (30,25,10)
4. SINGLE ARM BENT OVER CABLE REAR RAISES: 4 x 20
5. BARBALL FRONT RAISES
6. Some shrugs
Hope everyone has a great ALOHA FRIDAY. Oh yea..had to get my flex fridays pic in before I headed to the gym. Aloha!
Wasn't able to get my leg day logged in:
Hips and knees have been bothering lately, but I went for it anyways
1. Back Squat: 6 x 6 with 185
2. Leg Press: 3 x 20
3. Leg Extensions: 4 x 15
4. Floor GHRs: 3 x 10
5. RDLS: 3 x 12
Today I'm training back, so that means it's time for ROWS!!!
1. MEADOW ROWS: 4 x 8
2. REVERSE GRIP BB ROW: 4 x6- 8
3. SINGLE ARM LAT PULLDOWN: 3 x 8-10
4. ROPE STRAIGHT ARM PULLDOWN: 4 x 10
5. BARBELL SHRUGS / SHOULDER CIRCUIT: 4 x 10
*Shoulder circuit: With 10 lb plates - 10 laterals, 10 front, 10 stand reverse fly, then 10 arnold press. just getting a bit more volume for shoulders.
Done for the day and went to enjoy my cool down, hawaiian style!
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:53 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.