Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Training Logs

Notices

Training Logs Keep your training and supplement logs here

Old 02-10-2010, 02:37 AM   #111
onetiredkris
Max Brawn
Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

onetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributor

tues 9th - dio de espalda (back)
deadlift
wu 135 x 10, 185 x 10
225 x 8
315 x 5 (prep set)
405 x 4 (felt good)
455 x 2

lat pulldowns
180 x 12
220 x 11
260 x 9
300 x 8
325 x 6 (jimmy rigged a 25 to the stack, swung it a little on the last few reps)

straight armed pulldowns
50 x 12
50 x 12
57.5 x 10
65 x 8
50 x 10

bentover barbell rows
135 x 12
155 x 11
185 x 9
205 x 8
135 x 11

supported tbar rows
2 plates x 12
2 plates + 25 plate x 10
3 plates x 10
3 + 25 plate x 8
4 plates x 6

3 cool down sets of 135 partial reps on hammer strength machine

Great back day, after the flat bench fiasco of Monday I knew I had to pull big or be a sad kid. The 455 deads went up fairly easy, so next week I have to hit my 495!!! Being stoked that I wasnt as weak as i appeared to be on monday I hit some killer pulldowns and such. Good to go

-OTK's LOG-
We lift weights and manipulate our diets so that we'll look good naked. Sure, it's healthy too, and we'll probably live a longer and more productive life than the average guy, but mostly it's about the naked thing.

onetiredkris is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2010, 02:48 AM   #112
onetiredkris
Max Brawn

onetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributor

Even though this was Saturday, I will mention it.
I added another goal to my 'has to be done before summer ends' list. And that goal is to be able to slam dunk a basketball. Weird for a 5'8 200lb amateur caucasian bodybuilder, I know, but I'm a competitor and have to accel everywhere I go. (and i goto the park alot)

So motive aside.... I will be doing about 1-1.5 hours of plyometrics and other vertical jump training on saturdays.

Right now I can easily touch rim running and standing still. With a good run up I can grab rim. So I figure another 6 inches to my vertical and I can jam that **** in.

-OTK's LOG-
We lift weights and manipulate our diets so that we'll look good naked. Sure, it's healthy too, and we'll probably live a longer and more productive life than the average guy, but mostly it's about the naked thing.

Old 02-10-2010, 08:31 AM   #113
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippednmichigan View Post
Glad your back OTK, looking forward to the pics.
Hey OTK, we want pics brother! Let's see the work man.
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 08:47 AM   #114
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post
I added another goal to my 'has to be done before summer ends' list. And that goal is to be able to slam dunk a basketball. Weird for a 5'8 200lb amateur caucasian bodybuilder, I know, but I'm a competitor and have to accel everywhere I go. (and i goto the park alot)

So motive aside.... I will be doing about 1-1.5 hours of plyometrics and other vertical jump training on saturdays.

Right now I can easily touch rim running and standing still. With a good run up I can grab rim. So I figure another 6 inches to my vertical and I can jam that **** in.
I had that goal in college. I was pretty much suck regarding vertical leap before my squatting days. I think the highest I could jump was 4 to 5 inches above the rim...never made it to slam land though.

Funny thing though, my vert went up to much that I ended up playing center in a lot of intramural games.

Best of luck and hit it hard.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:15 PM   #115
Bodybygamma
Strongman/Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 3+years PL/SM Comps
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: DEATH-LIFT
Fav Supp: Muscle-Juice/MonsterRehab
Bodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master member

Your back day is looking real good. SFW
Bodybygamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 12:11 AM   #116
MattB
Brawn
Points: 1,230, Level: 19 Points: 1,230, Level: 19 Points: 1,230, Level: 19
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

MattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributor

Yo Kris you are one strong mofo!! Keep up the great work man!
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:13 PM   #117
bwys61
Austin Simply Fit #1
Max Brawn
Points: 9,189, Level: 64 Points: 9,189, Level: 64 Points: 9,189, Level: 64
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 15+
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Caffeine
bwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machine

I could do it before I got Old(er)

college was good to me. don't think I could ever get back there again

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post

bwys61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:13 PM   #118
bwys61
Austin Simply Fit #1
Max Brawn
Points: 9,189, Level: 64 Points: 9,189, Level: 64 Points: 9,189, Level: 64
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 15+
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Caffeine
bwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machine

nice t-bar rows. pretty strong man
bwys61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 12:23 AM   #119
onetiredkris
Max Brawn

Great monday considering my birthday booze binge
Not going to post everything up but I did hit the 365 x 1 on flatbench. I went for two reps but failed on the second. The fact that it felt much better today really lets me know that last week went ****ty because I never flatbenched and was just uncomfortable. Now I'm excited about future mondays.......

The booze certainly dropped all my water weight, looked a little flat but lean as hell.

-OTK's LOG-

Old 02-16-2010, 01:37 AM   #120
Bodybygamma
Strongman/Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 3+years PL/SM Comps
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: DEATH-LIFT
Fav Supp: Muscle-Juice/MonsterRehab
Bodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master member

Nice benching happy late birthday booze binge!
Bodybygamma is offline   Reply With Quote