Training Logs Keep your training and supplement logs here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2009, 09:20 PM   #1
Shaolinkiwi
Ground Zero Training
Max Brawn
Points: 3,328, Level: 35 Points: 3,328, Level: 35 Points: 3,328, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Shaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributor
Default Doms are temporary, Mass fluctuates, but self-esteem lasts forever

Bit of background first.

I consider myself to be in the middle of intermediate and an advance lifter. I train for life to be fit to be happy.

My aim is to be lean while having some decent size behind me.

I've been training pretty consistently for some 12 years now, tired a number of programs and supps and learned a few things along the way.

Most recently my achievements of note is bulking from 182lbs to 200lbs using Dr Squats ABC workouts (which kick ar$e) This was a clean bulk and the first time I really applied myself in the kitchen as well as in the gym and the results showed.

Now I'm in the middle of a recomp trying to maintain my current weight (dropped to 195lbs) and reduce BF% as much as possible.
It's coming into summer in my end of the world and it's time to shed the winter coat.

I've been doing a hybrid program that I pieced together consisting of full body routines and LISS cardio one week. Followed by a 3 day split and HIIT cardio the next week and alternating these as Week A / Week B.

I've been doing this for 4 weeks now and while my weight as remained at 195lbs my BF% has dropped from 14% to 12%.

I'd like to reach 10% and re-evaluate then.

Hopefully some of you will join me for the ride, perhaps learning some things and hopefully teaching me a couple of things too!
Shaolinkiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links