Notices

Training Logs Keep your training and supplement logs here

Old 04-17-2013, 08:42 PM   #1
Rynpel
Human Garborator
Brawn

Training Exp: 1
Training Type: SFW!
Rynpel is a consistent contributorRynpel is a consistent contributorRynpel is a consistent contributorRynpel is a consistent contributorRynpel is a consistent contributorRynpel is a consistent contributorRynpel is a consistent contributorRynpel is a consistent contributorRynpel is a consistent contributorRynpel is a consistent contributorRynpel is a consistent contributor
Default More Balls Than Brains

I figured since I will finally have time to keep a log. I currently don't have a meet planned, I was planning on doing a geared meet in July, but I've lost too much weight so I get nothing out of my suit. The goal is to bring up some week points mainly my back and triceps to atleast a respectable level. My meet PRs from October are 445/308/484, but have since hit an easy 495/315/495 in the gym. I've put my programming into my training partner/coach for the next little while. His style of training is VERY different than what I'm used to, but it'll give me the chance to experience a new methodology since I've been frustrated with my training as of late.
Rynpel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2013, 08:45 PM   #2
Rynpel
Human Garborator
Brawn

Rynpel is a consistent contributorRynpel is a consistent contributorRynpel is a consistent contributorRynpel is a consistent contributorRynpel is a consistent contributorRynpel is a consistent contributorRynpel is a consistent contributorRynpel is a consistent contributorRynpel is a consistent contributorRynpel is a consistent contributorRynpel is a consistent contributor

Wednesday April 17th
Squat Accessory Day

Squat
325x8x4
325x10

2 Second Pause Box Squat
225x5x5

Stiff Legged DL
135x5
185x5
225x5x3
275x7?

Brutal Session the first of many, my body is not used to so many reps
Old 04-17-2013, 11:26 PM   #3
bruteforce
The Gristle Eating Giant
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Rare Steak
bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!

Nice work. Keep smashing!
Old 04-18-2013, 04:24 PM   #4
Rynpel
Human Garborator
Brawn

Week 1 Day 1*
Bench
225x3x6

Barbell Rows*
185x4x4

Giffen Shrugs
135x10x3

SLDLs
275x8x3

Fat Man Pull Ups
12x3xBW
Old 04-21-2013, 08:36 PM   #5
Rynpel
Human Garborator
Brawn

Day 3
Squats
10x6x275

Conventional Deadlift
4x4x315

Klokov Press
10x3xBar

1 Arm Dumbbell Rows
8x3x70

Stones
2x2xSmallest

Farmers
185/per hand x 30 feet

Body was starting to shut down after this, so called it. Definitely needing to improve my grip strength*
Old 04-21-2013, 08:40 PM   #6
Rynpel
Human Garborator
Brawn

Day 4
Front Squat
10x5x185

Press*
8x4x105

High Rack Pull With 4 Second Holds
12x4x185

Hammer Curls
12x2x30s
12x2x25s

Bent Over Rows
10x2x95
10x3x105

Shoulder Routine*
10x3x15
Old 04-21-2013, 09:37 PM   #7
EliteDreams
Moderation is for cowards
Max Brawn

Training Exp: Started 5/2/11
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: PRs
Fav Supp: Steak
EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!

Killing it.

The gates of hell have been unlocked, headstones pushed aside!
EliteDreams is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 11:25 PM   #8
Rynpel
Human Garborator
Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteDreams View Post
Killing it.
Thanks, Elite.

Tomorrow is the day of the week, I'm scared of heavy squats followed by heavier Deadlifts, it's the session last week that made me spend 2 hours on a lax ball to loosen up
Old 04-22-2013, 06:26 PM   #9
Rynpel
Human Garborator
Brawn

Day 5
Slow Squats
3x3x315
3x3x335

Sumo Deadlifts
8x3x385
8x1x405

Incline DB Press
12x3x55s

Close Grip Bench
12x3x135

1 Stop Wide Grip Seated Rows
12x3x50

Last edited by Rynpel; 04-22-2013 at 06:51 PM.
Old 04-23-2013, 12:12 AM   #10
Rynpel
Human Garborator
Brawn

Slow Squats Week 1 Day 1 - YouTube