moeheep
Max Brawn
Points: 9,512, Level: 65 Points: 9,512, Level: 65 Points: 9,512, Level: 65
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Training Exp: 1.5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: DEADS
Fav Supp: Condense
moeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite member
Default Get my head out of my A$$, and get "BIG"

New start....New log!
Those who follow my old log, know I have been in a rut lately. Well after my first meet, and some self examination, I am more fired up than ever to make some progress.

I examined how I was doing things lately...and how I did them when I made great progress. Here are some things I found, and my solutions...

1. Second job taking its toll on my time and recovery...cut it back from 5 days a week to Fri night and Saturday.
2. Diet..slowly over time I started going up in carbs, down in Protein...back to fewer carbs and more protein, and cleaner eating.
3. AGAIN...made the mistake thinking I could write my own program....AGAIN I need to get my head out of my A$$ and use a proven program (BIG) by someone (JB) who knows what he is doing.
4. Get back to more intense training like I used to do!!
5. Get to bed earlier.
6. This will be the hardest one (because I am a former fatty).......eat to gain weight!

So, with that all said and done. I started "BIG" by JB yesterday, and I am going to follow it to the letter, any substitutions will be approved by him in advance!!

Goals:
Next meet in July, add 60 lbs to my 3 lift total, 10 in Bench, 20 in Squat, nad 30 in Deads!!

Best Meet Lifts:
Squat = 325
Bench = 210
Dead = 353
Total = 888

The iron is there during my times of happiness, sadness and anger. The iron is there available through the 4 seasons and inclement weather. The iron is there to either comfort me or motivate me. The Iron manages to show me how strong I am or how humble I need to be. The iron does not yell, but it always demands respect. The iron is not a disciplinarian, but when disrespected, I feel it for a long time. The iron does not love or hate, but we definitely share a strong bond. And no matter how far I stay away or for how long, the iron is there, waiting to be lifted.

Last edited by moeheep; 04-15-2013 at 11:24 AM.
moeheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links