|04-15-2013, 11:21 AM||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Hastings, Florida
Training Exp: 2.5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: DEADS
Fav Supp: Condense
Get my head out of my A$$, and get "BIG"
New start....New log!
Those who follow my old log, know I have been in a rut lately. Well after my first meet, and some self examination, I am more fired up than ever to make some progress.
I examined how I was doing things lately...and how I did them when I made great progress. Here are some things I found, and my solutions...
1. Second job taking its toll on my time and recovery...cut it back from 5 days a week to Fri night and Saturday.
2. Diet..slowly over time I started going up in carbs, down in Protein...back to fewer carbs and more protein, and cleaner eating.
3. AGAIN...made the mistake thinking I could write my own program....AGAIN I need to get my head out of my A$$ and use a proven program (BIG) by someone (JB) who knows what he is doing.
4. Get back to more intense training like I used to do!!
5. Get to bed earlier.
6. This will be the hardest one (because I am a former fatty).......eat to gain weight!
So, with that all said and done. I started "BIG" by JB yesterday, and I am going to follow it to the letter, any substitutions will be approved by him in advance!!
Next meet in July, add 60 lbs to my 3 lift total, 10 in Bench, 20 in Squat, nad 30 in Deads!!
Best Gym Lifts...Dosen't matter....they don't count!
Best Meet Lifts:
Squat = 325
Bench = 209
Dead = 368
Total = 902
The iron is there during my times of happiness, sadness and anger. The iron is there available through the 4 seasons and inclement weather. The iron is there to either comfort me or motivate me. The Iron manages to show me how strong I am or how humble I need to be. The iron does not yell, but it always demands respect. The iron is not a disciplinarian, but when disrespected, I feel it for a long time. The iron does not love or hate, but we definitely share a strong bond. And no matter how far I stay away or for how long, the iron is there, waiting to be lifted.
Last edited by moeheep; 04-15-2013 at 11:24 AM.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|"You're fat!"... "O yeah, well you're a weak bish!"||PCT||Training Logs||290||04-21-2016 08:33 AM|
|BigJosh's Holid-A-y/B workout aka "I will grow a beard and smash weight"||BigJosh||Training Logs||271||05-06-2013 12:30 PM|
|The "bone Head" things you have done in the gym||Chillen||General Board||0||05-11-2012 09:14 AM|
|"toning"...waht you really mean is "lean out"||TitanCT||General Fitness & Health||9||04-25-2012 07:22 PM|
|Register for the "Supplement Expert Quiz" and have a chance to win a FREE T-Shirt||rippednmichigan||Nutrition, Diet and Supplements||42||03-03-2010 06:47 PM|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|