Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Training Logs

Notices

Training Logs Keep your training and supplement logs here

Old 03-25-2013, 08:12 AM   #11
J_Byrd
Max Brawn
Points: 21,229, Level: 91 Points: 21,229, Level: 91 Points: 21,229, Level: 91
Activity: 28% Activity: 28% Activity: 28%

Spider Solitare Four Suit Champion! Pick Up Sticks 3D Champion!
Tournaments Won: 3

Training Exp: 15
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_b View Post
Haha, then they always say holy shit you were telling the truth.
well by the time you have to prove it, its too late lol

Proudly sponsored by

http://muscleandbrawn.com

http://bigworkoutplan.com/

http://www.andersonpowerlifting.com/Default.asp

"This is about strength, not getting a 10.0 form score from the Russian judge" Steve Shaw
J_Byrd is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2013, 08:16 AM   #12
d_b
Brawn
Points: 1,247, Level: 19 Points: 1,247, Level: 19 Points: 1,247, Level: 19
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

d_b is a consistent contributord_b is a consistent contributord_b is a consistent contributord_b is a consistent contributord_b is a consistent contributord_b is a consistent contributord_b is a consistent contributord_b is a consistent contributord_b is a consistent contributord_b is a consistent contributord_b is a consistent contributor

Yeah. I do get picture requests from time to time. I always oblidge them. That usually leads to something else, lol.
d_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 11:56 AM   #13
Beverly McD
Max Brawn
Points: 2,218, Level: 28 Points: 2,218, Level: 28 Points: 2,218, Level: 28
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: Since 1987
Beverly McD is a lifting machineBeverly McD is a lifting machineBeverly McD is a lifting machineBeverly McD is a lifting machineBeverly McD is a lifting machineBeverly McD is a lifting machineBeverly McD is a lifting machineBeverly McD is a lifting machineBeverly McD is a lifting machineBeverly McD is a lifting machineBeverly McD is a lifting machine

Glad to see you're doing Senior's. Looking forward to watching you lift D.
Beverly McD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 12:00 PM   #14
d_b
Brawn

d_b is a consistent contributord_b is a consistent contributord_b is a consistent contributord_b is a consistent contributord_b is a consistent contributord_b is a consistent contributord_b is a consistent contributord_b is a consistent contributord_b is a consistent contributord_b is a consistent contributord_b is a consistent contributor

Thanks! Im looking forward to it. I really enjoyed the meet last year other than seeing Wayne move his hand and not saying squat, lol. My fault for that one. When you and Mike are judges it leaves the guess work for us out. We know we have to break but we know we arent going to have to go beyond what the rules ask for like some feds require. Plus Ive always wanted to lift in a meet put on by Gary, Ive heard nothing but good things about them.
Old 03-25-2013, 12:06 PM   #15
Beverly McD
Max Brawn

Beverly McD is a lifting machineBeverly McD is a lifting machineBeverly McD is a lifting machineBeverly McD is a lifting machineBeverly McD is a lifting machineBeverly McD is a lifting machineBeverly McD is a lifting machineBeverly McD is a lifting machineBeverly McD is a lifting machineBeverly McD is a lifting machineBeverly McD is a lifting machine

I'm just glad it was Wayne and not me

I think you'll enjoy this meet. Garry does a good job. Elevated platform that is very stable. Good equipment to lift on. Snacks in the warm-up room for the lifters.
Garry uses carpet on the platform. Most people like it, but now and then someone doesn't. Just mentioning it to give you a heads-up.

Thanks for the compliment!
Old 03-25-2013, 01:02 PM   #16
CODY_SNIDER
Cody
Max Brawn
Points: 2,673, Level: 31 Points: 2,673, Level: 31 Points: 2,673, Level: 31
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 7
Fav Exercise: The big 3
CODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributor

Hopefully I can make it out to help you db. We might have to go down there and find Jamison from this past weekend haha
CODY_SNIDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:47 PM   #17
d_b
Brawn

Yeah Bev he started moving his arm so I went. You and Mike gave me reds because you never heard squat. My handler burried me on that one,lol.

Cody, I havent heard the first peep out of him since Wednesday. He may be dead or passed out on Bourban Street. Hell someone will have to go with me, if its me and Jamison I may be left out there stranded.
Old 03-25-2013, 04:32 PM   #18
CODY_SNIDER
Cody
Max Brawn
Points: 2,673, Level: 31 Points: 2,673, Level: 31 Points: 2,673, Level: 31
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 7
Fav Exercise: The big 3
CODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributor

Haha this is true!!
CODY_SNIDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 06:28 AM   #19
d_b
Brawn

Pull night. Pretty good night although I had something to attend and I had to get in get doen and get out.

rep week for the pull, sumo in briefs
585*3*3

conventional raw pulls
405*15

finished with some lite lat pulls.

The set of 15 nearly killed me. Been all stopped up (damn weather) and couldnt get my breath. Form is starting to come back on the pull, the sets felt easier this week than a lighter weight two weeks ago. Next week is a me week. Looks like conventional standing on top of 100s. Im trying to do all my me work raw conventional atm. Probably swap back to geared up sumo around the middle to end of April. Hoping this will get my pull back to where it was before.
Old 03-26-2013, 08:24 AM   #20
Beverly McD
Max Brawn

I have no idea who the third judge will be at the meet D.
If it helps though, thought I would let you know that you can tell the head ref if you prefer to get a fast squat command. They will usually do their best to help you out as long as it within the limits of the rules.